Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

a little confused been told to scan a document as my agent needs it asap,but only .

Wikiposts

a little confused been told to scan a document as my agent needs it asap,but only .

Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all
Default Re: a little confused been told to scan a document as my agent needs it asap,but only

Originally Posted by newjersey
Hi Julie,
AFAIK, the emails to the department should be sent from the address that you have put on your application as authorized (yours or your agent's).

If you are working through an agent, don't worry, they know all the right addresses.
Hi Sorry to seem thick do you mean the email address I use to contact my agent in Oz?
Julie
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:57 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a little confused been told to scan a document as my agent needs it asap,but only

Hi, Julie, sorry for confusing you. I meant if you email the department directly, they will only accept communications from your email address, that was authorized in the application. Meaning some guy from a copy shop won't be able to send it straight to the immigration, unless you inform the department first with his details...

I understand that you have an agent, so if you get your scans to them, they will take care of emailing your documents to the right place.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by newjersey
Hi, Julie, sorry for confusing you. I meant if you email the department directly, they will only accept communications from your email address, that was authorized in the application. Meaning some guy from a copy shop won't be able to send it straight to the immigration, unless you inform the department first with his details...

I understand that you have an agent, so if you get your scans to them, they will take care of emailing your documents to the right place.
Thanks for clearing that up for me I fully understand it now. Thanks again for your help so kind of you to get back to me so quick.
Julie