Lisa B

Old May 21st 2002, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Lisa B

Hi Lisa B and Family
Just a thread to say hope you have a wonderful holiday and find out loads of info that you can share with us all when you return.
So chill out and have a great time , you lucky lady!!!!!!!
Speak soon Joanne and family
Old May 21st 2002, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Lisa B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lisa B

Hi Joanne and family

Thanks for your message! I'm meant to be working today - but it's so hard keeping my mind on work when I've got Oz on the brain!! Still, have to get it finished before I go otherwise I'll be panicking!

Still worrying about my littlest one (Lily, 2) on the plane - she's been having terrible tantrums lately - that's all we need!! All I can do is apologise to the passengers on the flight beforehand!

I'll contact you when I'm back!

Cheers

Lisa B and family
X
Old May 21st 2002, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lisa B

Lisa
We had little ones in front to the side and next to us, they all had there moments , even my two at their ages , its mainly boredom, my advice is just wander around with them were can they go ? And at least you are up and about so good for circulation , we got up and down continuosly with our two , annoying i never got to watch one of the films straight through on all the flights. People understand , look how bored we get so imagine how the poor little ones feel , and if people dont understand well what can you do !!!!!!!! No you enjoy and dont worry about it , hope little sleeps!!!!!
Joanne