British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   letter from Adelaide - Processing July 2001 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/letter-adelaide-processing-july-2001-a-122935/)

RICK Dec 20th 2002 6:28 pm

letter from Adelaide - Processing July 2001

Hi all, Just to let you know we recieved a letter from Adelaide requesting more info (minor stuff), we lodged July 2001. Looks as though things are moving now. Shame about the xmas break really. We have to reply by 29th Jan 2003 (they give you 49 days to get the info together).
Hope this is of help to you all.
Regards,
Rick

WARDY Dec 20th 2002 6:31 pm

Thanks for the update - it's nice to hear things are moving at last!!
Caryn

mashiraz Dec 20th 2002 7:58 pm

Re: letter from Adelaide - Processing July 2001

What sort of 'stuff' have they requested. Anything I can anticipate?
Cheers
Mash..

'hoping we are next.....' (Sept 4th 01)

Originally posted by RICK
Hi all, Just to let you know we recieved a letter from Adelaide requesting more info (minor stuff), we lodged July 2001. Looks as though things are moving now. Shame about the xmas break really. We have to reply by 29th Jan 2003 (they give you 49 days to get the info together).
Hope this is of help to you all.
Regards,
Rick

Heidi Dec 20th 2002 8:46 pm

Also heard from Adelaide and applied in July 2001.

Merry Christmas

Happy Heidi
X

Matt & Jo Dec 20th 2002 10:46 pm

Crikey, they are really flying through our applications, we applied June 6th and have heard nothing yet..

Hope that means all is ok?

Come Adelaide, start dishing out those Visa's.

Love Jo, Matt and Jemma xx

RICK Dec 21st 2002 9:30 am

Originally posted by mashiraz
What sort of 'stuff' have they requested. Anything I can anticipate?
Cheers
Mash..

'hoping we are next.....' (Sept 4th 01)

Mash,

They needed additional info for a period that my job references did not show dates etc. Sorted now. Also another copy of my full birth cert (must have been mislaid) and finally some info from our assurer (notice of tax assessment). Nothing major as you can see, but a great early xmas pressie, just to know they are at last processing the old London app's.
Best of luck with yours, Merry Xmas,
Regards,
Rick

mashiraz Dec 21st 2002 9:39 am

Sounds ok.....I didn't send references off, should I have done and should I gather them now?

Cheers
Mash...

Originally posted by RICK
Mash,

They needed additional info for a period that my job references did not show dates etc. Sorted now. Also another copy of my full birth cert (must have been mislaid) and finally some info from our assurer (notice of tax assessment). Nothing major as you can see, but a great early xmas pressie, just to know they are at last processing the old London app's.
Best of luck with yours, Merry Xmas,
Regards,
Rick