Leaving the forum

Old Jul 3rd 2009, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

aleruri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leaving the forum

Thank you very much guys and gals for all your advices and company. This forum has been very helpful not only providing tips but also giving support.
I am leaving the forum as I disagree in the way that moderators apply the rules to the members. I have enough stress waiting for my visa and I don´t want to add up any more distress to my life right now.
Good luck to everyone.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Leaving the forum

Bye!
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by aleruri
Thank you very much guys and gals for all your advices and company. This forum has been very helpful not only providing tips but also giving support.
I am leaving the forum as I disagree in the way that moderators apply the rules to the members. I have enough stress waiting for my visa and I don´t want to add up any more distress to my life right now.
Good luck to everyone.
Good Decision..
In this matter I support u...
I am also thinking of leaving the forum..
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 4:19 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Leaving the forum

Good luck to everyone.
Wonderful decision!!! Good luck for your Visa....
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 4:57 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to everyone.
Good luck aleruri with your visa application, I understand the stress of waiting.

Cooler
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:17 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Byesy byessssssssssssss
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:18 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha....
What made u think that BE forum is adding stress to your life...either u are funny or out of mind...

Good luck to everyone.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:23 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Word of advice....

I too got told off quite a bit for various things when I first joined the forum, I took on board what was said and started behaving myself (in the 'immi' bit anyways )....my advice, be a bit more thick-skinned, play by the rules and u will be fine! Don't play by the rules, and well...

This is a stressful process to go through, and if you cant cope with being 'reminded' of the rules on the BE forum, then I wish you very good luck in the real world when you get ur visa and settle in Oz....because you might just need it!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:35 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

Wink Re: Leaving the forum

RULES!!
We all are following the rules at BE and no one is against them!!! period...

Here the question is, getting valid and peaceful answeres and advises from the forum to newbiews/members( who are generally tensed to now about their visa status).Newcomers do ask many questions( which may seem silly to seniors, it is obvious from their rude answeres),However these questons needs to be answered patiently and convincinly...thats what we all expect from BE...

What say guys!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:37 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by divsman
RULES!!

Here the question is, getting valid and peaceful answeres and advises from the forum to newbiews/members( who are generally tensed to now about their visa status).Newcomers do ask many questions( which may seem silly to seniors, it is obvious from their rude answeres),However these questons needs to be answered patiently and convincinly...thats what we all expect from BE...

What say guys!!!
Spell check broken!?
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:39 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

Red face Re: Leaving the forum

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Spell check broken!?
Thats what is happening at BE...forget contents( which is more important).. and look at spell check!! hahahahaa

Contents... More important!!!..

Last edited by divsman; Jul 3rd 2009 at 5:42 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:42 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Contents... More important!!!..
OMG A SENSE OF HUMOUR ON BE *rubs eyes*
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:43 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with divsman upto some extent!!
RULES!!

What say guys!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:45 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

Red face Re: Leaving the forum

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
OMG A SENSE OF HUMOUR ON BE *rubs eyes*

So much patience to look at spelling.. same patience needs to be shown in answering new comers questions...!!! hehehehehe
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Why stress, this forum can only give guidance, it can't influence your visa decision. Chill out man.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.