LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

fayeziebabes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by katalina
could you tell me fayeziebabes from what country are you? because the country of residence is influencing the timeline...thanks a lot
we are from the UK and are waiting on a 136 modl visa.
cheers
Faye
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katalina
plsss could anyone tell me the time process of LCU??????
Thanks & good luck to all
Hi Katalina

Don't think its very easy to work out the timelines for LCU!
Ours arrived on 26/11 and were finalised 7 days later (apart from hubby) and others have to wait for much longer. I think its pot luck really.
If you are an online applicant you can check on your status page or you could send an email to LCU, not sure how quick they reply? When did you send your meds?

Good luck

Sam
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:43 am
Just Joined

katalina is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you very much....136 modl also, but we are from Romania..and i do not know exactly the time process...good luck...
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:46 am
Just Joined

katalina is an unknown quantity at this point

i haven't applied on-line....they received our meds in 5 nov...and i wanted to know aprox the time....but...
Old Dec 7th 2007, 3:34 am
Just Joined

catherineq will become famous soon enoughcatherineq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by leomoon
Karen, Its very simple, Just email LCU at [email protected] and ask them to tell u about ur visa status. but for this you to provide them following information:

1. Name of Applicant
2. Date of Birth
3. Passport number
2. Visa Applied For
3. Date Medicals Dispatched
4. Method of Dispatch (Courier/Standard)
5. If sent by Courier, then include:
- courier company name
- tracking number
- receipt date

I hope this info. will help u to obtain your medical status. cheers

Are you sure the above is working? How long does it take them to actually reply you?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:00 am
Just Joined

leomoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by catherineq
Are you sure the above is working? How long does it take them to actually reply you?
Yes 100% but if your case is near finalizing from them than don't expect reply from them in time
Old Dec 7th 2007, 5:35 am
Just Joined

catherineq will become famous soon enoughcatherineq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by leomoon
Yes 100% but if your case is near finalizing from them than don't expect reply from them in time
Yes, I check my application through online enquiry form, it says now CO is waiting for secondary applicant's medical result (it's me!). It may mean my husband's med results is finalized and mine was not. hoe come?!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Update on ours - today the CO has requested info about a pending Urology prob that our youngest has. Thankfully, after waiting 6 months for it , he's finally got a date of 17/12 for a minor op.

Either once the CO learns that its a minor op or once the ops actually done it should mean .... visas .... hopefully

K xx
Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

gozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nice

We were allocated a CO on 18/10, meds were sent on 31st October, visa granted by email today.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

sidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nice

Hurrah! Congrats and well done. Good luck with OZ!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gozzey
We were allocated a CO on 18/10, meds were sent on 31st October, visa granted by email today.

Congratulations
Old Dec 7th 2007, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gozzey
Congratulations

Karen & Co xx
Old Dec 14th 2007, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

fayeziebabes is an unknown quantity at this point

YIPEE!!!!! We got the visa this morning ! Booked flights for the 30th Jan so only 6 weeks to go!!!!!!!!! Champagne tonight......

Meds were received on 10 October.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 6:04 pm
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

Congrats to those who got their visas. Mine were sent off on 27/11 and finalised 10/12, if that's any indication... Fingers crossed now!

Janice
Old Dec 16th 2007, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

laudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the rough

VISA GRANTED YESTERDAY-OPENED EMAIL LAST NIGHT!
MEDS SENT 5TH NOV,CO ASSIGNED 2 WEEKS AGO-1ST DEC, VISAS GRANTED YESTERDAY 15TH DEC-DIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE SO QUICK-YOU WILL ALL GET THERE!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.