LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by plasterman
has anyone heard anything today?please let me know as i am needing to get somesort of timeline before i pull my hair out..............................
Not just pulling out my hair- getting seriously worried about the state of my liver!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

sidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nice

Dont know about that but do they tell you when they get to you and that it has been passed to aspc?

Sidneee X
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

ontheup will become famous soon enough

I've had two bits of info today and have held off posting them in case someone else had something more concrete. Spoke with CO today and they were under the impression that LCU were still around the 20th Aug - however they had not had an official update so it was they're own opinion - quodos for telling me though

Secondly I was speaking to australia house about something and they said they had from another applicant who said that LCU were processing 30 Aug but I have no idea where that applicant got the info so I dont know how reliable that date is.

Know this isn't much but you can see why I didnt want to post this morning incase some one had something more definate!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Smile Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

well thanks for that at least we have somesort of timeline guide to go on now.seven weeks today for me so any help is grateful as i am in limbo and its doing my head in. so thanks again.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

well thanks for that at least we have somesort of timeline guide to go on now.seven weeks today for me so any help is grateful as i am in limbo and its doing my head in. so thanks again.

30th August would be good as it means you should hear next week and me the week after which will be 8 weeks.....

It would seem however that we can't predict these things...

Will look out for your grant post

Lau x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Smile Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

i hope i can put that thread on soon it would be very nice and i will be able to relax again. so send some karma to me and ill send it rite bk for you.speak later.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

i hope i can put that thread on soon it would be very nice and i will be able to relax again. so send some karma to me and ill send it rite bk for you.speak later.
Sending you all karma

Trish
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Warbrook is on a distinguished road

Hi there!! I am new to the forum, although silently following threads for some time.....

As I have seen several people trying to work out the dates they are processing I thought I would share my dates: received at LCU on 21st August and were cleared on Thursday 18th October. We are now waiting for the final decission....!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Warbrook
Hi there!! I am new to the forum, although silently following threads for some time.....

As I have seen several people trying to work out the dates they are processing I thought I would share my dates: received at LCU on 21st August and were cleared on Thursday 18th October. We are now waiting for the final decission....!!!
many thanks for the info! Hope you get your visa very soon! Look forward to seeing your got it post.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:05 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, thanks for that....loks like the beginning of Nov for us!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Warbrook

Cheers for the post. Hope your visa comes through quickly.

Does anyone know if LCU are still working weekends to clear backlog or has that practice stopped?

Trish
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough

hi there my were recieved on the 03-09-07 so i was expecting to hear something soon but dosent seem as if anyone really knows what they are up to. we are on a 136 visa so just dont know, i have not read in any other thread a positive date i wish someone had some positive answers as it is getting very streesful waiting.anyway good luck with your visa hope you hear something soon.keep in touch let me know how you are doing
Hi Plasterman,

we are also going on a 136, booked meds for next wk but only sent the visa off at the end of aug with all the other 30000 applicants!! When did u send your visa??

Paul and Claire
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Question Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

well its tuesday again another week has anyone had any processing dates that we can rely on? i can not find any but hopeing you can i feel hopeless at the min so come on someone let me know where they are on the processing side.please please someone..............................
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Warbrook is on a distinguished road

well its tuesday again another week has anyone had any processing dates that we can rely on? i can not find any but hopeing you can i feel hopeless at the min so come on someone let me know where they are on the processing side.please please someone..............................
Mine's reliable.........promise!!!!! Posted dates earlier today. Our meds were signed for at LCU on21st August and were cleared on Thursday 18th October.
Our agent confirmed this on Friday morning and we are now just waiting for the final yeh or nay...fingers crossed.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

hi there we sent our visa application off in april hope this helps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.