LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Nov 30th 2007, 2:32 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Hi Scottie was that on a 136 or a sponsored visa not sure if there is any difference.
Was yours an online or paper based application, it seems very quick to go through. Great news though

Thanks

Last edited by wardy2; Nov 30th 2007 at 2:36 pm.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:30 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wardy2
Hi Scottie was that on a 136 or a sponsored visa not sure if there is any difference.
Was yours an online or paper based application, it seems very quick to go through. Great news though

Thanks
My visa is a GSM 175 - Online Application, plus I am a nurse so we are priority processing, or so they tell us.

Scottie
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

sidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nice

Just thought i would let you guys know that the lcu are on less than 6 weeks now as mine were recvd on 24th Oct and I GOT MY VISA 29th November!
Yeah Baby!!!!! 138 visa - non modl.
Been in a daze since then due to them giving us only 4 months to get there (i think coz my bmi was 33 (now 29) but who knows!) Sod it - lets get there!!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sidneee and kinnyboy
Just thought i would let you guys know that the lcu are on less than 6 weeks now as mine were recvd on 24th Oct and I GOT MY VISA 29th November!
Been in a daze since then due to them giving us only 4 months to get there (i think coz my bmi was 33 (now 29) but who knows!) Sod it - lets get there!!!!
thats really good to know.Sounds as tho all the big back log is clearing!
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sidneee and kinnyboy
Congratulations on the visas

I just wish I knew if they had even received ours (sent 3rd October)

Karen xx
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

sidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nicesidneee and kinnyboy is just really nice

Thanks darling. I am sure that i had seen someone put a listing about getting LCU to confirm receipt of meds. You will have to do a search but i know there is one somewhere.
Good Luck.
Sidneee X
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:19 am
Just Joined

leomoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Congratulations on the visas

I just wish I knew if they had even received ours (sent 3rd October)

Karen xx
Karen, Its very simple, Just email LCU at [email protected] and ask them to tell u about ur visa status. but for this you to provide them following information:

1. Name of Applicant
2. Date of Birth
3. Passport number
2. Visa Applied For
3. Date Medicals Dispatched
4. Method of Dispatch (Courier/Standard)
5. If sent by Courier, then include:
- courier company name
- tracking number
- receipt date

I hope this info. will help u to obtain your medical status. cheers
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

BecciJ will become famous soon enough

Who did you send your meds to @ LCU?
I'm trying to arrange a courier but they all ask for a contact name and number at the delivery address.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:13 am
Just Joined

katalina is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
My name is Katalina, I'm new here. I want to say hello to everyone and good luck all of you with the process.

Could anyone tell me about the time process of LCU?
I send my meds on 5 nov. and no news yet.
I'm from Romania

Thanks a lot
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

laudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Just to let everyone that our medicals were sent on nov 5th and we have just recieved our case officers confirmation and she is only requesting a copy of our marriage certificate and not medicals which they normally do-so they must have been processed and allocated to our visa applicaion. thats less than 4 weeks!
visa should be here in next week or so
136 visa sent 28th June
ack rec 10th oct
lau
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let you know, our meds were received 26/11 and finalised today (except OHs which I guess will be referred)
7 days - so well done LCU

Sam
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BecciJ
Who did you send your meds to @ LCU?
I'm trying to arrange a courier but they all ask for a contact name and number at the delivery address.
I had the same agro trying to arrange a courier,Dhl took ours eventually,theres two addresses for LCU one is a P.O Box number and the other an address,our panel doctor explained that couriers wont deliver to P O Box number so thats why they have another.maybe you could ask your panel doctor?Good luckHope its of some help.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Unhappy Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

plsss could anyone tell me the time process of LCU??????
Thanks & good luck to all
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

fayeziebabes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by katalina
plsss could anyone tell me the time process of LCU??????
Thanks & good luck to all
ours was received on 15th Oct and processed on 16th Nov so only 4 weeks. However our doctor forgot to sign one part so had to post that part back again!!! Still waiting patiently for our visa zzz:
Faye
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:30 am
Just Joined

could you tell me fayeziebabes from what country are you? because the country of residence is influencing the timeline...thanks a lot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.