LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by The McPhilimeys
Hi All,

Update on processing times for MODL 136, meds were received LCU 14th Sept. VISA granted today!!!!!

Celebratory drink required tonight.

Fingers crossed that LCU are moving faster for everyone else waiting.
well done and about time too. Good luck with every thing!
I was getting worried ours received 24 sept, still nothing
siobhan
Old Nov 18th 2007, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

fayeziebabes is an unknown quantity at this point

our medicals are being processed at the moment and they were received on 10 October and we're on a 136. I know this because I got an email from the LCU to say that the panel doctor forgot to sign the declaration on my husband's medical form!! He's having to sign it and post it off tomorrow - more delays!!

Faye
Old Nov 18th 2007, 2:40 pm
Worth the Wait

Andy n Georgina is on a distinguished road

Anyone applying for 457's shouldn't have much of a wait. Our meds received 01/11/07 finalised 15/11/07 so only 2 weeks. Chins up everybody applying for other visas, shouldn't be long now
Old Nov 18th 2007, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Apryl will become famous soon enough

Hi All
Panel Doctor sent our Meds by Royal mail 19/09/07 ,unable to track them after leaving UK ,getting alittle worried,that they are lost or in a bin somewhere.Can anyone tell me how I can check if they've been processed or not ! Visa applied for 136 paper based . The wait is driving me nuts.Congratulations everyone who had visas granted this week
Fingers crossed for lots more visas next week !
Apryl
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Apryl
Hi All
Panel Doctor sent our Meds by Royal mail 19/09/07 ,unable to track them after leaving UK ,getting alittle worried,that they are lost or in a bin somewhere.Can anyone tell me how I can check if they've been processed or not ! Visa applied for 136 paper based . The wait is driving me nuts.Congratulations everyone who had visas granted this week
Apryl
Shouldn't be to long now for you ours were sent out the week before yours and i couldn't track mine and i got my visa last week, Good Luck
Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:52 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I know someone who rang oz embassy and was told by them their meds were finalised on the 1st November and that her visa was granted last Monday, despite this they still have had no notification to say that from her CO.

Who knows why

The number she rang is 0906 55 08 900 costs £1 per minute to ring mind.

Hope this helps someone

Kaye
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:12 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Hi All
Apryl
Ours were accepted 20th August at LCU and still we have heard nothing so I wouldn't hold your breath.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice

All,

My medicals were received at the LCU on 6th Nov and as of today the health requirements have been finalised

Hopefully some good news pretty soon
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

dixonmangalath is an unknown quantity at this point

hai i have sent medical on oct 12th and got visa grant letter today
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

LCU also got our meds on the 11th of October and we have been granted our visa today.

Cheers, Cranky.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dixonmangalath
hai i have sent medical on oct 12th and got visa grant letter today

Hi, Could i ask what visa you got today??? Our med's been there since 2nd Oct and nothing...getting worried they have lost them!!! Just our luck.:curse:
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

Originally Posted by Babydurbs
Hi, Could i ask what visa you got today??? Our med's been there since 2nd Oct and nothing...getting worried they have lost them!!! Just our luck.:curse:
Hi,

We have an SIR495 visa.

Hope that helps.

Cheers, Cranky.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Apryl will become famous soon enough

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Well done Crankysid and dixonmangalath ! what a great day for you guys!
things seem to be moving at LCU .What are your time lines?
good luck for tomorrow everyone!
Apryl
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Well done Crankysid and dixonmangalath ! what a great day for you guys!
things seem to be moving at LCU .What are your time lines?
good luck for tomorrow everyone!
Apryl
Hi,

Our meds got to LCU on the 12th of October and the email / letter was dated the 19th of November.

Cheers, Cranky.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

The McPhilimeys is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations for all everyone with recent visa grants

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.