LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Old Nov 13th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all
Default Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

for the 457's my meds were finalised today, they were received at LCU on the 29TH October. Seemed like forever, but not a very patient person, lol

Good luck with everyone waiting for theres.

Bec xx
Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:39 am
Just Joined

catherineq will become famous soon enoughcatherineq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by yellowmellow
for the 457's my meds were finalised today, they were received at LCU on the 29TH October. Seemed like forever, but not a very patient person, lol

Good luck with everyone waiting for theres.

Bec xx
Wow, that's fast. 3 weeks to clear LCU...! Good.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

does this mean the huge back log that was going on in summer is finally clearing up now, meds seem to be processing much more speedily now than in Aug and Sept?
Old Nov 14th 2007, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough
Angry Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by Babsw
does this mean the huge back log that was going on in summer is finally clearing up now, meds seem to be processing much more speedily now than in Aug and Sept?
We still haven't heard anything about our medicals, they were signed for 2nd Oct, not sure if its different time scales for different visa,s our's is 136 MODL wish we knew something....all this waiting!!!!:curse:
Old Nov 14th 2007, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

3 weeks - that is very good news! Can I just ask how do you know once your meds have been finalised? Do LCU email you or do you have to contact them/DIAC?

Cheers, Teresa
Old Nov 14th 2007, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by thesmiths
3 weeks - that is very good news! Can I just ask how do you know once your meds have been finalised? Do LCU email you or do you have to contact them/DIAC?

Cheers, Teresa
Hi Teresa, I think it depends on the type of visa. If you applied on-line you can track it that way. We have to wait to hear from our CO, just waiting to hopefully get our visa. Best of Luck.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

Hi Babydurbs,

We applied online (175 MODL). They only received our meds on 12 Nov so I know I am being extremely premature. Just getting prepared! Good luck to you too and hope you hear something very soon.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Hi Everyone,
I frontloaded our med's on the 12/09/07, the doctor sent them Royal Mail so i couldn't track them as to when they were received. A week after our agent rang to say that our case officer had requested med's and PCC by 26th Nov. So i waited for the PCC and sent them out the end of September and Today i have got my Visa granted!!!
Hope this infomation helps all those still waiting and Good Luck to everyone
Old Nov 14th 2007, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
Hi Everyone,
I frontloaded our med's on the 12/09/07, the doctor sent them Royal Mail so i couldn't track them as to when they were received. A week after our agent rang to say that our case officer had requested med's and PCC by 26th Nov. So i waited for the PCC and sent them out the end of September and Today i have got my Visa granted!!!
Well done and congrats!!

Sam
Old Nov 14th 2007, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Hi Everyone,
Fab news another visa granted today whooooo
Ally
xx
Old Nov 14th 2007, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Everyone,
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU - THATS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

The McPhilimeys is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Update on processing times for MODL 136, meds were received LCU 14th Sept. VISA granted today!!!!!

Celebratory drink required tonight.

Fingers crossed that LCU are moving faster for everyone else waiting.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The McPhilimeys
Hi All,

Update on processing times for MODL 136, meds were received LCU 14th Sept. VISA granted today!!!!!

Hi Mcphilmeys

This is mega news. Congratulations.
( mine is 17th Sept received so it should be soon I hope)

All the best in Oz
Julie
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Hi Everyone,
A Huge Big CONGRATULATIONS Moonlight
I Wish you ALL THE BEST
Julie
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: LCU PROCESSING DATES ANYONE?

Originally Posted by The McPhilimeys
Hi All,

Well done and Congratulations!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.