Launching 175 or 176??

Old Dec 6th 2010, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

shankar1023 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Launching 175 or 176??

Hello masters&moderators,

I am now in a stage to apply for VISA on my own.. I read these forum for a day(of course reading the other parts of it for the last 2 years) but still I am confused in some points and if someone can give me a aggregative answer will be fine for me.. I am sorry if these questions are asked before..

I applied for VIC SS for the ANZSCO -261399-Software and Applications Programmers nec AS I got postive assessment from ACS for 2231-79 Computing Professionals nec (In SOLS4).

now which visa (either 175 or 176)I should apply for now and how to convert these with the proper code(what are all the forms reqd for that) to push my application to the 2nd place of priority processing?( I know its a very abrupt question but just wanted to make sure the right thing to avoid some silly mistakes)

I read the checklist release by IMMU but still I got the below question -need clarification/ideas/suggestions from you all about this to launch my application so that IMMU will never ask for any docs in future..

What are the documents to be sent to them(what are the forms to be submit )? I am going to apply online this weekend, do I have to attach any scanned docs( I have never been to application page of IMMU site)?Also do I have to take notary for all the documents and then scan... and send them?which address I need to send them if I need to courier the docs..

I also have a blood relative who wishes to sponcer me... but I wanted to go with SS sponsorship.. can I include about my sibling in the application? will it be a added point(not the visa point) for my application?

Do I have to attach PCC or any medical forms?

Please give your open suggestion/ idea to fill my application..

Thanks in Adv. for your answers.. and my apologize to moderator for this kind of silly questions ..

S
Old Dec 6th 2010, 2:45 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Launching 175 or 176??

Originally Posted by shankar1023
Hello masters&moderators,

I am now in a stage to apply for VISA on my own.. I read these forum for a day(of course reading the other parts of it for the last 2 years) but still I am confused in some points and if someone can give me a aggregative answer will be fine for me.. I am sorry if these questions are asked before..

I applied for VIC SS for the ANZSCO -261399-Software and Applications Programmers nec AS I got postive assessment from ACS for 2231-79 Computing Professionals nec (In SOLS4).
Do you actually have the state sponsorship yet, or have you only applied?

now which visa (either 175 or 176)I should apply for now and how to convert these with the proper code(what are all the forms reqd for that) to push my application to the 2nd place of priority processing?( I know its a very abrupt question but just wanted to make sure the right thing to avoid some silly mistakes)

If answer is YES to above then you apply for a 176. If the answer is no then you don't apply for either. Your code is not on schedule 3 so 175 is out. Not having SMP approval would prevent a 176 as you need to provide the evidence within 28 days of lodgng the 176.

I read the checklist release by IMMU but still I got the below question -need clarification/ideas/suggestions from you all about this to launch my application so that IMMU will never ask for any docs in future..

What are the documents to be sent to them(what are the forms to be submit )? I am going to apply online this weekend, do I have to attach any scanned docs( I have never been to application page of IMMU site)?Also do I have to take notary for all the documents and then scan... and send them?which address I need to send them if I need to courier the docs..

I also have a blood relative who wishes to sponcer me... but I wanted to go with SS sponsorship.. can I include about my sibling in the application? will it be a added point(not the visa point) for my application?

no point unless it was a 176 - relative sponsor, which you are not currently eligible for
Do I have to attach PCC or any medical forms?

No, wait until asked for by case officer
Please give your open suggestion/ idea to fill my application..

Thanks in Adv. for your answers.. and my apologize to moderator for this kind of silly questions ..

S

some answers in red
Old Dec 6th 2010, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
some answers in red
I have applied for VIC SS and waiting for the sponcership.. Can I go ahead and apply for 176 now and provide the evidence mail which I got from VIC state? will that be sufficient or should I enclose the sponcership as well?

what is transitional arrangements from the IMMU site? ( under sch3)
Old Dec 6th 2010, 6:37 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

I have applied for VIC SS and waiting for the sponcership.. Can I go ahead and apply for 176 now and provide the evidence mail which I got from VIC state? will that be sufficient or should I enclose the sponcership as well?

what is transitional arrangements from the IMMU site? ( under sch3)
you could apply but it's a risk as proof of sponsorship MUST be provided within 28 days of 176 lodgement. If it appears late or worse still is rejected then the 176 application is void and I presume you lose the fee. For the sake of a few weeks I'd just wait for the decision from Victoria.

transition arrangements do not apply to new offshore applicants.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
you could apply but it's a risk as proof of sponsorship MUST be provided within 28 days of 176 lodgement. If it appears late or worse still is rejected then the 176 application is void and I presume you lose the fee. For the sake of a few weeks I'd just wait for the decision from Victoria.

transition arrangements do not apply to new offshore applicants.
Hi.. I got rejection letter from VIC state and now the only way to apply is with my blood relative's sponcership which is a very slow processing .. . is there any workaround here? I should apply for 176 with eligible relative yes?
Old Dec 17th 2010, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice

261399 is your occupation? its not even on SOL 3, its on SOL 4, and there is no processing time specified for SOL 4 applications, so noone is actually sure of how long it will take.. maybe 3 years or maybe even more..that is risky

try to atleast reasses your occupation to something in the SOl 3 if applicable.. then you can be hopeful of a processing time of 18-24 months.. good luck

Last edited by oz_dreamz09; Dec 17th 2010 at 2:05 am.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 2:33 am
Emeritus Senior Minister

Paul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud of

Hi.. I got rejection letter from VIC state and now the only way to apply is with my blood relative's sponcership which is a very slow processing .. . is there any workaround here? I should apply for 176 with eligible relative yes?
You should re-assess with ACS for Developer Programmer or Analyst Programmer. Then, apply as 175.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Paul2O
You should re-assess with ACS for Developer Programmer or Analyst Programmer. Then, apply as 175.
I already got assesment with ASCO 2231-79 Network Security and ANZSCO 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer.. cant i apply with that?
Old Dec 17th 2010, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice

I already got assesment with ASCO 2231-79 Network Security and ANZSCO 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer.. cant i apply with that?

you can mate.. but its in SOl 4 and it might take any time from 2.5 years onwards to process, no commitment from DIAC.. so better to get it reassessed
Old Dec 17th 2010, 6:48 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
you can mate.. but its in SOl 4 and it might take any time from 2.5 years onwards to process, no commitment from DIAC.. so better to get it reassessed
you can't apply for a 175 or relative 176 using SOL 4 it's just for SMP's.

Sounds like you need a re-assessment followed by improved IELTS and adding some experience points.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

There is absolutely no point in applying for a 176 visa with an occupation on schedule 4 of the SOL. You might as well just flush your money down the drain. See if any of the other states are sponsoring your occupation, that is your next step.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

could you tell me Which code are you suggesting me to get assessment..
Old Dec 17th 2010, 9:11 am
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

could you tell me Which code are you suggesting me to get assessment..
Everyone's suggesting you to get assessed in one of these:

261111 ICT Business Analyst
261112 Systems Analyst
261311 Analyst Programmer
261312 Developer Programmer
261313 Software Engineer

Go through this page http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]?opendocument
and this page http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]?opendocument

and see if your job can be classified in one these occupations since they are THE ONLY ICT occupations on SOL3 wherein you can apply for 175 if the pass mark of 120 pts is met.

armandra!

Last edited by armandra; Dec 17th 2010 at 9:13 am. Reason: typo
Old Dec 24th 2010, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

Hi.. is it possible to apply for Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 475) instead of 176 for my case??
Old Dec 27th 2010, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Hi.. is it possible to apply for Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 475) instead of 176 for my case??
Any suggestionss?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.