Wikiposts

At last, there is a God!

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 1:02 am
Hot, Brown & Happy

deethomas21 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up At last, there is a God!

Hi all, Just found out today that the TRA have given me a positive assessment result! I can't put into words how happy I am. What with the TRA at first refusing to even acknowledge my application, then after numerous emails admiting they had cashed my banker's draft and eventually finding all my application, and today giving me the thumbs up.........I am in the process of colouring my hair as I feel I have gone white over the past few months. In fact I think the botox maybe needed to erase the lines from constant frowning on my forehead!

Anyway just wanted to share that with you, I'm sure this ray of sunshine won't last long as another hurdle is probably just around the corner.

Love to all

Deexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Started on the long and winding road May 30 2004
TRA application sent July 29 2004
TRA Positive assessment November 2004
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 1:21 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: At last, there is a God!

Excellent news
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 1:24 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by deethomas21
Hi all, Just found out today that the TRA have given me a positive assessment result! I can't put into words how happy I am. What with the TRA at first refusing to even acknowledge my application, then after numerous emails admiting they had cashed my banker's draft and eventually finding all my application, and today giving me the thumbs up.........I am in the process of colouring my hair as I feel I have gone white over the past few months. In fact I think the botox maybe needed to erase the lines from constant frowning on my forehead!

Anyway just wanted to share that with you, I'm sure this ray of sunshine won't last long as another hurdle is probably just around the corner.

Love to all

Congrats on the postive TRA
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough

Love to all

CONGRATULATIONS on passing the first and hopefully the hardest hurdle.

Good luck

Jan
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 1:53 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Love to all

Congrats
Good luck with the next hurdle & think positive!!

Donna.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice
Smile Re: At last, there is a God!

Originally Posted by madsad
Congrats
Good luck with the next hurdle & think positive!!

Donna.
You are on the way !!!!!!!!!!!!
dont lose sight you will be floating on my cloud soon
what a great feeling when something goes right
well done for today
love mary
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Love to all

congrats Deereally pleased for you

Debs xxx
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

mohan is an unknown quantity at this point

Greeeeeeeat news!!!
Wish you all the best!
Best Regards,
Mohan

Love to all

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:07 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

Love to all

Congratulations!
Now get ready to hike the stress level up another notch with the application (joking!!)

Best of luck,

Phil
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:04 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats !!! you must be on cloud nine !!

we got a positive result from TRA today as well, so konw how you are feeling !!

good luck with the next bit

nearly there now !!!

fee
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:38 am
Hot, Brown & Happy

deethomas21 is on a distinguished road

Congrats to you too! It's been such a bumpy ride, and I'm sure it's going to get worse before it gets better. I just keep on thinking about Oz and much my children especialy are going to benefit from all the stress we seem to be going through at the moment. No pain no gain!!!!!!!

Lots of Love

Dee and the Thomas mob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
Congrats !!! you must be on cloud nine !!

we got a positive result from TRA today as well, so konw how you are feeling !!

good luck with the next bit

nearly there now !!!

fee
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

cat5 will become famous soon enoughcat5 will become famous soon enough

One of the most important hurdles is to have a positive trade assesment, which you now have!.......very well done

All the best

cat5