Wikiposts

Lacey Got It.............

Old Mar 28th 2006, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all
Default Re: Lacey Got It.............

Originally Posted by lacey21

A big thanks to Cath from cathnpaul. Today I got the e-mail, The 'GOT IT'

Cath came to my house within 10 minutes because I couldn't speak. Just blubber lol.

She took my passports, bagged them, took me to the post office, stamped and wrote and sorted everything out. I was a total mess.

THANK YOU CATH.... xxxxx

Time line here

http://www.austimeline.com/aus/displayApp.jsp?id=3014

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!! Wishing you the best of luck for your new future Lacey.

Ok here goes, thank you to Cath, Sleeping Beauty, Jaycee, mish and al, mish's mum, Melty, Mrs JFW, Fraser, Gina, Nic, Kris, selina, Alison, PP, electric baby, anne4terry, perth forum, wendy, wavy, fio, annqld, moneypen, possoms, flowerofscotland, mashy, Billy911, Lewis Lapthorn, Mystic Bordy, salsa, Amanda, zezzy, paulf, jempower, maggy, dyno, steve & Terry, good luck to all the guys on Sept / Oct thread and everyone on the Immigration thread, I lift a glass to you all.

If I missed people, please forgive me it has been a hard day lol.

A huge thank you to agents Darrell Todd, Tony Coates (Welsh Tony), Georgie-porgie-pudding-and-pie-Lombard, our very own retired DJ, JAJ sorry can I just add Glenn Newton cheers

But most of all to Cath for being the best mate a best mate could wish for, love ya hun

Big fat hugs guys

Lace xxxxxxxxx

Drinking Pink Champaign with my little boy and other half.

Congratulations and wishing you all the best for your new future Lacey.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 3:39 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Cath came to my house within 10 minutes because I couldn't speak. Just blubber lol.

She took my passports, bagged them, took me to the post office, stamped and wrote and sorted everything out. I was a total mess.

THANK YOU CATH.... xxxxx

Time line here

Ok here goes, thank you to Cath, Sleeping Beauty, Jaycee, mish and al, mish's mum, Melty, Mrs JFW, Fraser, Gina, Nic, Kris, selina, Alison, PP, electric baby, anne4terry, perth forum, wendy, wavy, fio, annqld, moneypen, possoms, flowerofscotland, mashy, Billy911, Lewis Lapthorn, Mystic Bordy, salsa, Amanda, zezzy, paulf, jempower, maggy, dyno, steve & Terry, good luck to all the guys on Sept / Oct thread and everyone on the Immigration thread, I lift a glass to you all.

A huge thank you to agents Darrell Todd, Tony Coates (Welsh Tony), Georgie-porgie-pudding-and-pie-Lombard, our very own retired DJ, JAJ sorry can I just add Glenn Newton cheers

But most of all to Cath for being the best mate a best mate could wish for, love ya hun

Big fat hugs guys

Lace xxxxxxxxx

congratulations lace you definatley deserve it girl

good luck and best wishes for your new life downunder
in a "pretend carpet carrier free zone" lol

so have you decided where you going then ??
East or West

let me know so i can avoid you

Best Regards

Steve Deb n Terri
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Mar 28th 2006, 3:53 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

THANK YOU CATH.... xxxxx

Time line here

Big fat hugs guys

Lace xxxxxxxxx

HORRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLOODY WELL DONE MATE, WELL CHUFFED FOR YOU

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

CONGRATS

MAND
Old Mar 28th 2006, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

qrepVoyce is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Lacey Got It.............

Welcome to redcliffe lace... Congrats...
Old Mar 28th 2006, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

A massive Congratulations Lacey. It's funny how some people names stick out on here - and yours has certainly been one of these - your threads are so, so funny. Congratulations again.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Cant miss the congrats bit on here can I??? You know how pleased I am for you all...so you went from red wine to white wines to pink champers!!! Superb!!!

Calmed down now have you love??? LOL.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww shucks, cheers guys, I am blushing now. NOTTTTTTT

lol

so whens the next meet then, I'll race ya steveo you cheeky bugger
Old Mar 28th 2006, 5:17 pm
to the ends of the earth

ozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the rough

THANK YOU CATH.... xxxxx

Time line here

Big fat hugs guys

Lace xxxxxxxxx

How fantastic, Hudge congratulations. My heart skipped a beat for you! Hope the next step goes well. Enjoy the packing!
HH

Drinking Pink Champaign with my little boy and other half.[/QUOTE]
Old Mar 28th 2006, 5:40 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my god Lace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant news hun is it a gold one?! *lol* *lol*
I am so glad and so happy for you Lace!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations and well done love. You made it after months and months of waiting,chick you deserve it!

What can I say, wishing you all the best and have a happy new life downunder.

Thanks for being a good friend, thanks for all your support here I hope you don't leave us now?!
It has been great knowing you girl, your sense of humour always made my days and your words of comfort when I had difficult moments gave the feeling there are still good and nice people who care. Thank you for that! xxx

I wish I can give ya a big fat hug now
((((((((((((((Lace))))))))))))))

Enjoy your celebration with your loved ones and have some bubbly for me *lol*

cheers,
Marina - aka Melty
Old Mar 28th 2006, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

xshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant future

Many congratulations!! Really pleased for you!

Shirley
Old Mar 28th 2006, 5:45 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

That's FANTASTIC news Lace!!!
That Region 1 is steaming ahead now!!
Very best wishes!!
Old Mar 28th 2006, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

At long last we get the news we've all waited for !!!!!! Hehehehe

Well done Lace, you deserve that 'Got it !'

Now - will u shut up ?????? Only joking babes !
Old Mar 28th 2006, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

tom_mac is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS....,
Enjoy in your new life
Old Mar 28th 2006, 6:30 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

very best wishes and a huge congratulations to a BE veteran,
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S L A C E A N D F A M I L Y *********

enjoy the celebrations im sure they will go on for many a week

Paula
Old Mar 28th 2006, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Ah Lace this is fantastic news! Really really chuffed for you and your family. I'm sure you're still celebrating today! Well done, you got through it all, and now on to your new lives in Aus! Congrats!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.