Labour agreement Visa?-Confused!!!!!

Old Jun 5th 2007, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

BIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really niceBIDERCLAN is just really nice
Default Labour agreement Visa?-Confused!!!!!

Hi again
Currently living Melbourne - brought over on a 457 visa - sponsored by employer. Too long to explain but it appears that I am now not able to apply fpr PR immediatly, the employer had been misinformed. They are now looking at the Labour agreement option, which they are confident will be possible.

Just wondered if any one out there knows a little more about this, as the info in the booklet is quite limited.

Is this visa linked to the ENSOL. If it isn't who assess qualifications/skills - will it still be Vetassess/TRA?

Bit confused!!!!

Thanks in advance

Debbie
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

nev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to all
Default Re: Labour agreement Visa?-Confused!!!!!

Originally Posted by BIDERCLAN
Hi again
Currently living Melbourne - brought over on a 457 visa - sponsored by employer. Too long to explain but it appears that I am now not able to apply fpr PR immediatly, the employer had been misinformed. They are now looking at the Labour agreement option, which they are confident will be possible.

Just wondered if any one out there knows a little more about this, as the info in the booklet is quite limited.

Is this visa linked to the ENSOL. If it isn't who assess qualifications/skills - will it still be Vetassess/TRA?

Bit confused!!!!

Thanks in advance

Debbie
Hi Debbie

We are coming across on a Labour Agreement Visa for PR. Not too sure what your query is though?? The Employer applies to Immigration for a LA - then we completed a 47ES PR Application.

Not too sure if it's the same if you're already in Country, but Hope it helps.

Our LA States Salary, Applicants etc.

Angie
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

nev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nev_n_angie
Hi Debbie

We are coming across on a Labour Agreement Visa for PR. Not too sure what your query is though?? The Employer applies to Immigration for a LA - then we completed a 47ES PR Application.

Not too sure if it's the same if you're already in Country, but Hope it helps.

Our LA States Salary, Applicants etc.

Angie
As for who assesses the Skills - not too sure as we're going through ADF for Aussie Navy. Hubbie still had to send qulifications etc prior to completing the intial application and Job Offer. I would assume that it all gets sent to Immigration/Skills Assessment for verification.

When the LA was issued, we still had to enclose copies of qualifications with the application - even though they must have had all ofthis before??

Sorry can't be of any more help??

Angie
Old Jun 5th 2007, 2:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I got my ENS 120 today.... it is a labour agreement visa...

In my case my future employer offered me a post, I accepted and signed the contract, they nomiinated me to the Local office who approved the nomination and then I submitted my visa application with all the evidence they asked for.... did pccs (frontloaded) and medicals (when they asked)...

does that help at all?