Wikiposts

know about VETASSESS?

Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:31 am
Just Joined

leanne..melbourne bound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default know about VETASSESS?

Does anyone have any idea how long it will take for Youth Work skills assessment through VETASSESS. I am 139 sponsored skilled, waited a year so far just to get work experience up to standard (following carreer break)
I am fairly desperate at this stage, skills assessment stared but no ideas on how long. I can lodge app on 26th Nov am I looking on the bright side a bit too much?
Old Oct 20th 2004, 1:44 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: know about VETASSESS?

Originally Posted by leanne..melbourne bound
Does anyone have any idea how long it will take for Youth Work skills assessment through VETASSESS. I am 139 sponsored skilled, waited a year so far just to get work experience up to standard (following carreer break)
I am fairly desperate at this stage, skills assessment stared but no ideas on how long. I can lodge app on 26th Nov am I looking on the bright side a bit too much?

Hi leanne

We are also in same position as you.

We will have the right amount of work experience by jan 05, so we are sending the VETASSESS off this month to be assessed as i heard can take up to 12 weeks to do.

That way we can apply straight away in Jan and there should be no waiting around for VETASSESS, thats if i ever get it posted as we are STILL waiting for Manchester uni to send me the transcripts for the degree!

And the cheeky beggers charged us £10 for it aswell.......

I have called them everyday for the last 2 weeks and still got no joy!!!!

ARRRGGHH!

Good luck
Laura
x
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:17 am
Just Joined

Hey Laura,

This is too spooky..Same boat same area. Im in Teesside too!!! I have had the most awful years wait. Luckily for me, Teesside Uni sent my transcripts the very next day!

Are you sponsored for Perth?

Good to know someone is in the same boat...sorry but I sometimes feel like Im bobbing along on my own!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:23 am
Just Joined

...sorry just read that you are 138, I'm 139..why is that?

Is is because my family are in Melbourne and thats where I'm going - so im area designated - family sponsored?

Looks like we will be racing eachother in the processing que..hey maybe we can even share a taxi to Teesside Airport when we get the green light!!!!

Hey Laura,

This is too spooky..Same boat same area. Im in Teesside too!!! I have had the most awful years wait. Luckily for me, Teesside Uni sent my transcripts the very next day!

Good to know someone is in the same boat...sorry but I sometimes feel like Im bobbing along on my own!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:25 am

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Laura,

hi

great to meet someone from here on this forum!

where in teesside do you live then?

I have been waiting 5 years to emmergrate and had nothing but problems, even gone back to uni to study nursing to get in there......and at Teesside uni aswell!!!!

lucky for me i met a great guy 2 years ago who also wanted to go to auz too, he is a geologist and as soon as he has the sufficent work experience we can apply ....

I have 2 sets of anuties both in perth from my mums side, and 2 sets of cousins also in perth from my dads side, luckily one of them has agreed to sponsor us, so we have more than the required points to go.........

tell me bout you then...........

laura
x
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:26 am
Just Joined

will send you private message, ok?

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hi

great to meet someone from here on this forum!

where in teesside do you live then?

I have been waiting 5 years to emmergrate and had nothing but problems, even gone back to uni to study nursing to get in there......and at Teesside uni aswell!!!!

lucky for me i met a great guy 2 years ago who also wanted to go to auz too, he is a geologist and as soon as he has the sufficent work experience we can apply ....

I have 2 sets of anuties both in perth from my mums side, and 2 sets of cousins also in perth from my dads side, luckily one of them has agreed to sponsor us, so we have more than the required points to go.........

tell me bout you then...........

laura
x
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:28 am

...sorry just read that you are 138, I'm 139..why is that?

Is is because my family are in Melbourne and thats where I'm going - so im area designated - family sponsored?

Looks like we will be racing eachother in the processing que..hey maybe we can even share a taxi to Teesside Airport when we get the green light!!!!

ha ha! I like it, we should meet up as your'e right no-one else understands how stressfull and obessive you become when you know you want to go to Auz, thats why i became so hooked on this forum!

At least you posted yours, cant beleive them buggers at manc holding it up for me........

Yes i am person sponsored and not area sponsored, that might be why different numbers on the subclassess....

laura
x
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:29 am

will send you private message, ok?

nice one!

laura
x