Wikiposts

Kids now want to come!!!

Old Aug 31st 2008, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of
Default Kids now want to come!!!

After spending 2 years sorting out my life for migrating , the kids, 19 and 21 who no longer live at home seem to have had a change of heart and want to come with us, or follow on swiftly after we go, whats the best (easiest) way of them doing this? Ie what visa would be best for them initially? Im sure someone must have had this to deal with.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:33 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kids now want to come!!!

Ooohhhh eck! sorry cant help but nice one on the kids wanting to come with yas
Old Aug 31st 2008, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chris1386
After spending 2 years sorting out my life for migrating , the kids, 19 and 21 who no longer live at home seem to have had a change of heart and want to come with us, or follow on swiftly after we go, whats the best (easiest) way of them doing this? Ie what visa would be best for them initially? Im sure someone must have had this to deal with.
I take it they were not on your visa????? Which as they are non-dependent you may a have battle on your hands. Basically as there are two of them last remaining relative doesn't seem to be an option?? Lots of posts on here from distressed parents who's older children (over 18) can not be on their visa - including me, my son came on WHV and then applied on shore for last remaining relative through migration agent, which was was really expensive! I urge you to speak to an agent or visit immi web site as its unlikely that they could come on the skilled visa route in their own right based on their age etc.

Really wishing you good luck.

T x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

thanks for the reply, no they werent on the visa, thought about maybe getting them there on a whv initially to see if its for them, and taking it from there, maybe if they got a sponsored job? or doesnt it work like that? Will read up about it on the immi site, here we go again...AAAAAGGGHHHHH