Wikiposts

kids eh?

Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light
Smile kids eh?

Heres one for you? I have two children by a previous relationship,a boy 11, a girl now 9.The relationship dissolved many years ago. I have not seen my kids,or heard from them, for the past two years or even know if they are still living where I last knew they were. (I am paying through the C.S.A for them.) How do I get round this situation? I am just about to send off all "stuff" to TRA. Is this going to effect my Visa application?
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kids eh?

Hi Dave

Under Migration law the children are considered to be dependent on you as they are under 18. You need to give the background to Immigration and reasons why you think it would be unreasonable for them to insist on you requesting your ex to put them through health clearances.

Tony

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Heres one for you? I have two children by a previous relationship,a boy 11, a girl now 9.The relationship dissolved many years ago. I have not seen my kids,or heard from them, for the past two years or even know if they are still living where I last knew they were. (I am paying through the C.S.A for them.) How do I get round this situation? I am just about to send off all "stuff" to TRA. Is this going to effect my Visa application?
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: kids eh?

Thanks Tony,
Not sure of where the kids are. not had any contact for last 2 years, or with their mother. I've got a gut feeling this situation is going to let me down......
Old Nov 4th 2005, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kids eh?

Dave

Maybe an idea to contact the ex through whatever channels you can and see if she will put in writing that she is not prepared for them to do the health checks ( assuming she wont be) and if she can supply some evidence say a letter from their Dr stating they are in overall good health, even better.

Of course this wont be easy and you may think it impossible, but even if you just try something, DIMIA will then be more in a mind to waiver the requirement. So document all you attempts, letter to CSA etc

Tony

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Thanks Tony,
Not sure of where the kids are. not had any contact for last 2 years, or with their mother. I've got a gut feeling this situation is going to let me down......
Old Nov 4th 2005, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: kids eh?

Thanks for the advise. Think I could get in touch via the social services. Lets see what the out come from my TRA application is first, Eh? It is going in the post next weekend..........
TTFN
Daveandkathh