Wikiposts

Just wanna say a New week, A new begining

Old Feb 6th 2005, 10:44 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Re: Just wanna say a New week, A new begining

Originally Posted by Gaz&Rach
I bought the brisbane one in the airport coming home from Oz Nov 2003. It's probably totally out of date now with the rate at which new developments are going up over there. Very useful though when you've visited an area. I look on Real Estate sites then check where the streets are in relation to schools, trains, beaches, etc. I might get to actually use it IN Brisbane one day!!!

Me and Gaz are feeling more positive this week. If a March 12th applicant has got their visa grant then surely our meds request must be arriving this week.

Got everything crossed this week!

R
Hi R

Yes I won't be surprised to hear the good news. Why don't you book the meds somewhere in the third week. If the paper comes then things will be easy

Badri
Old Feb 6th 2005, 10:49 pm
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by badri
Hi R

Yes I won't be surprised to hear the good news. Why don't you book the meds somewhere in the third week. If the paper comes then things will be easy

Badri

Yeah I think I will book them now. We have to try to fit the meds round Gaz's working hours so it might be best to book them now so we can get the time and day that we need.

R
Old Feb 7th 2005, 12:23 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

A new week and I hope there will be some progress and good news for the people waiting.
I really feel for you guys who have been waiting so long. I've been coming here for almost a year and haven't even put my visa app in yet but I'm sure it's hell for those of you did before 1st July.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 12:30 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wmoore
I really feel for you guys who have been waiting so long. I've been coming here for almost a year and haven't even put my visa app in yet but I'm sure it's hell for those of you did before 1st July.
Hi
I do agree with you but look at the otherside . It could have been worse.

Its difficult to plan anything but you can always plan things in advance so that you won't get stressed. Stuff like that.

well lets hope for the best and see what DIMIA can churn out this week

Badri
Old Feb 7th 2005, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Good luck to all you March applications still waiting, let's hope you all hear something this week and they start on April soon.

Paula.
13 April, 136 skilled ind
still waiting.............?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 1:19 am
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road

Hi R

Badri

Good job I booked my meds today Badri. The next appointment available is 1st March! All booked now though so plenty of time for the papers to come through. Thanks for the suggestion.

R
Old Feb 7th 2005, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

reks is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Gaz&Rach
Good job I booked my meds today Badri. The next appointment available is 1st March! All booked now though so plenty of time for the papers to come through. Thanks for the suggestion.

R

You guys from region 3 are lucky, there seem to be movement.. we in region 2 are left far behind...

Reka