Wikiposts

Just wanna say a New week, A new begining

Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:10 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Smile Just wanna say a New week, A new begining

Hi Guys

A new week and I hope there will be some progress and good news for the people waiting.

Badri

Last edited by badri; Feb 6th 2005 at 9:12 pm.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:17 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just wanna say a New week, A new begining

Originally Posted by badri
Hi Guys

A new week and I hope there will be some progress and good news for the people waiting.

Badri

yeah, me too!! wouldnt that be great!! we only sent our skills assessment off on 28 january though!! sigh
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:18 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys

Badri

Here Here Badri

Lets hope the pre July Crew are getting some good news as i type this.........thus making way for us April 115 point applications.

Good luck all you March girls and Boys, do hurry though i am sooooooo fed up waiting!!!

Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Ozbod is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bed Of Roses
Here Here Badri

Lets hope the pre July Crew are getting some good news as i type this.........thus making way for us April 115 point applications.

Good luck all you March girls and Boys, do hurry though i am sooooooo fed up waiting!!!

Ditto.

Woke up this morning with a positive feeling that things are going to move now with the March applications, so hopefully us April ones will hear something soon. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed!

Ozbods wife
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

reks is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys

Badri

Progress badly needed, hoping your words come true..

Regards,
Reka
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:52 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you all!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:53 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by reks
Progress badly needed, hoping your words come true..

Regards,
Reka
Hi Reka

I would like to be positive and see how it turns out. Eventhough I keep checking the forum every ten minutes.

Badri
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

reks is on a distinguished road

Hi Reka

I would like to be positive and see how it turns out. Eventhough I keep checking the forum every ten minutes.

Badri
badri,

can we expect medicals by this weekend, or is it too much to ask for...

Trust you have almost made it, grant letter must be on its way.

regards,
Reka
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

Hi Reka

Badri
am i the only person who sits all day long staring at computer screen? i am hunched over already and have difficulty standing up straight!!

Oooh postman has just delivered my UBD Melbourne and Surrounds Street Directory!! Its HUGE!!!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 10:01 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

Originally Posted by Jacqueline Rooks
am i the only person who sits all day long staring at computer screen? i am hunched over already and have difficulty standing up straight!!

Oooh postman has just delivered my UBD Melbourne and Surrounds Street Directory!! Its HUGE!!!
What's that for ?
Badri
Old Feb 6th 2005, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

What's that for ?
Badri

Hopefully, we will be going to Melbourne but we havent got a clue which part - just thought that if i had a street plan/map/directory/whatever to look at it would give a clearer indication where we might eventually settle. just makes it easier to visualise if you can look at a mpa i guess. thats my theory anyway!!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 10:23 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the Adelaide one back in November, it's handy to see where the different areas are but not really much use after that.

Here's hoping we get to Adelaide and get the chance to use it!!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 10:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bridiej
I got the Adelaide one back in November, it's handy to see where the different areas are but not really much use after that.

Here's hoping we get to Adelaide and get the chance to use it!!
yeah i guess so - its less guess work when you can see it in black and white. and you can get a better idea of distance from A to B to C etc..
Old Feb 6th 2005, 10:42 pm
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road

I bought the brisbane one in the airport coming home from Oz Nov 2003. It's probably totally out of date now with the rate at which new developments are going up over there. Very useful though when you've visited an area. I look on Real Estate sites then check where the streets are in relation to schools, trains, beaches, etc. I might get to actually use it IN Brisbane one day!!!

Me and Gaz are feeling more positive this week. If a March 12th applicant has got their visa grant then surely our meds request must be arriving this week.

Got everything crossed this week!

R
Old Feb 6th 2005, 10:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Gaz&Rach
I bought the brisbane one in the airport coming home from Oz Nov 2003. It's probably totally out of date now with the rate at which new developments are going up over there. Very useful though when you've visited an area. I look on Real Estate sites then check where the streets are in relation to schools, trains, beaches, etc. I might get to actually use it IN Brisbane one day!!!

Me and Gaz are feeling more positive this week. If a March 12th applicant has got their visa grant then surely our meds request must be arriving this week.

Got everything crossed this week!

R
Absolutely!! when you got schools etc to take into consideration a map must be worth its weight! like you, hope we get to see the real thing someday!!???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.