Just thought I'd let you know

Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

heamish will become famous soon enough
Default Just thought I'd let you know

Checked my email this morning and I have a Visa Grant email from DIAC. I applied as 175 MODL on the 27 Apr 2008 and can't believe that its all happened so fast. No Case Officer or anything, just straight to grant.

HOORAY!!!!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

fartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nicefartso is just really nice
Default Re: Just thought I'd let you know

Originally Posted by heamish
Checked my email this morning and I have a Visa Grant email from DIAC. I applied as 175 MODL on the 27 Apr 2008 and can't believe that its all happened so fast. No Case Officer or anything, just straight to grant.

HOORAY!!!!
Yabba Dabba Do mate.

We got our's last week, no case officer, just DIAC say YES!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Dude how cool is that.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Dann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really nice

HOORAY!!!!
Congratulations.

Just think how boring this process would be if all visa were done so quickly!
All the best.

Danny
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

HOORAY!!!!
Congratulations!

You would have had a CO by the way, but they don't contact you unless they need anything - I guess you supplied it all unrequested?
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:29 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Nice one - congrats!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

HOORAY!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you send meds & pcc before they requested for it?
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:57 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

HOORAY!!!!

Hi heamish.

Major Congrats to you.

where are you heading to.

Enoy the dream

regards

Silverski
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Congratulations

Its a great feeling isnt it.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

heamish will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by THORPES
Congratulations

Its a great feeling isnt it.
Tis a great feeling alright,I'm still shaking,have to tell everyone yet though and not sure how it's going to go down when they hear we're planning on getting over there before Christmas. I frontloaded everything and was jusy about to upload bank statements when the email came through. Adrenaline is at a high level since 08:30 this morning. Good luck to those who are waiting, your day will come
Old Sep 8th 2008, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Tis a great feeling alright,I'm still shaking,have to tell everyone yet though and not sure how it's going to go down when they hear we're planning on getting over there before Christmas. I frontloaded everything and was jusy about to upload bank statements when the email came through. Adrenaline is at a high level since 08:30 this morning. Good luck to those who are waiting, your day will come
gosh looks like they're working to a 5-months timeline at the moment, eh!!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Candy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the rough

Wow fantastic well done!!!

That's got to be a record for a quick turnaround
Old Sep 8th 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Congratulations on the VISA GRANT!!!

The secret is to FRONT LOAD!!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

congratulations
enjoy your new life down under
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by justcantwait
congratulations
enjoy your new life down under
Is this first APRIL VISA? Or have I missed something !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.