Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Just submitted Spouse Visa Application online...

Just submitted Spouse Visa Application online...

Old Oct 19th 2017, 10:54 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just submitted Spouse Visa Application online...

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
You don't think I tried that? There is loads of info on the form but not the form itself.
It's literally the first result.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

poida is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't think I tried that? There is loads of info on the form but not the form itself.
Try scrolling down the form a bit, you'll find the application sections from page 5 onwards.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 2:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Standard format for all DIBP forms - info and instructions first, then the form itself. They print the instructions with the form for people who have trouble locating them.
Old Nov 6th 2017, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone, thanks for your help. So I have submitted the Form 1007. It didn't say what to do with it, so I couriered it to Immigration in Sydney. Now I just have to wait... any idea how long for? And what are the chances of me being turned down? And can I appeal if I am turned down?

Thanks.
Old Nov 6th 2017, 9:17 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone, thanks for your help. So I have submitted the Form 1007. It didn't say what to do with it, so I couriered it to Immigration in Sydney. Now I just have to wait... any idea how long for? And what are the chances of me being turned down? And can I appeal if I am turned down?

Thanks.
I hope you mean Form 1005. It's a case of wait and see. I would wait and see what the result is before worrying about appeals.