Wikiposts

June rush at the ASPC

Old Apr 20th 2004, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

Jemo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default June rush at the ASPC

Last month people were talking about the so called June rush. At austimeline.com some applications seemed to be processed very quickly.

I don't see any signs of a June rush at this moment. Is the ASPC working on schedule or can we expect the rush to take place next month or so.

Or did I miss out on the whole thing... :-(

Cheers,

Jemo
Old Apr 21st 2004, 2:42 am
WA country gal

freckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to all
Default Re: June rush at the ASPC

Originally posted by Jemo
Last month people were talking about the so called June rush. At austimeline.com some applications seemed to be processed very quickly.

I don't see any signs of a June rush at this moment. Is the ASPC working on schedule or can we expect the rush to take place next month or so.

Or did I miss out on the whole thing... :-(

Cheers,

Jemo
Hi Jemo,
cool to see another rotterdammer on the forum. I think my application was part of the june rush, as i have sent it in last october and have already received the request for medicals and police checks. People have told me the June rush is something that happens every year at the end of the aussie book-year..thats what i understand. Dimia has a certain quota of to-be-processed applications. When did you file yours?
Groetjes, Sonja