Wikiposts

June Madness!!

Old Mar 30th 2004, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default June Madness!!

I have seen mentioned on quite a few threads the words "June Madness" Could someone please tell me what this is? I could take a very UNeducated guess, but when I try this, I talk myself into believing the the wonderful people at DIMIA will process my application (Nov 2003). Is this possible, if so should I being doing something positive instead of trembling in my seat.

Put an old lady out of her misery and dreamlike state.

Thanks a lot

Linz
Old Mar 30th 2004, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Nige37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June Madness!!

Originally posted by lindseyden
I have seen mentioned on quite a few threads the words "June Madness" Could someone please tell me what this is? I could take a very UNeducated guess, but when I try this, I talk myself into believing the the wonderful people at DIMIA will process my application (Nov 2003). Is this possible, if so should I being doing something positive instead of trembling in my seat.

Put an old lady out of her misery and dreamlike state.

Thanks a lot

Linz
It's the end of the financial year for DIMIA and they need to rush through applications to meet their quota if they havn't met it already
Old Mar 31st 2004, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Tonyonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Nige37
It's the end of the financial year for DIMIA and they need to rush through applications to meet their quota if they havn't met it already
Does this mean that if they have met their quota then nothing is going to happen until the next financial year? Is there anyw way of finding this info out?
Old Mar 31st 2004, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Nige37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Tonyonthemove
Does this mean that if they have met their quota then nothing is going to happen until the next financial year? Is there anyw way of finding this info out?
It's true... if they have used all their quota, then no more visa's, but in practice this is'nt the case, im told by my agent there is more activity at that time each year, in fact this year it has started to happen already.