June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 16th 2010, 3:18 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

I sent an email to team4 telling them I don't have a birth certificate but can provide with the FRC (Family Registration Certificate). Is it acceptable and if all of my check are completed. I got a reply after14 days today.

Family Registration Certificate is acceptable, as long as all family
members are stated, inclusive of date of births.

Your application is awaiting your police and health clearances to proceed
to the next stage of processing.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 4:11 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by khurram
I sent an email to team4 telling them I don't have a birth certificate but can provide with the FRC (Family Registration Certificate). Is it acceptable and if all of my check are completed. I got a reply after14 days today.

Best of Luck.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

You are about to get the visa grant. best of luck. keep pray for us as well. thanks.

Old Jul 16th 2010, 5:06 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by intellect20
You are about to get the visa grant. best of luck. keep pray for us as well. thanks.
Thanks to you all for your wishes. we are like a family here, supporting and helping each other. I am praying for all of you.

Last edited by khurram; Jul 16th 2010 at 5:06 am. Reason: correction
Old Jul 16th 2010, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

Ahhaha Khuram Bhai ....... alteast some one got a reply which makes u relaxed.......
Old Jul 16th 2010, 7:22 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by luvausi
Ahhaha Khuram Bhai ....... alteast some one got a reply which makes u relaxed.......
oh no yaar. not relaxed yet. I had got FRC issued when my younger daughter was not born so she was not included in that FRC. So I sent my wife today to NADRA to get a new FRC so that it contains the information of all family members. She just phoned me that she has got the FRC. Now waiting for a couple of PCC's. Insha Allah will get them by tomorrow and will send all documents on Sunday. Then it will be the time to get relaxed But u know one can't actually relax until he gets the grant letter
Old Jul 16th 2010, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

that's a gr8 news. U 're very close to ur PR.Best Wishes dear.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

yes very very positive response!!!grant is around the corners inshAllah...

Originally Posted by gillgee
that's a gr8 news. U 're very close to ur PR.Best Wishes dear.
@gillgee
i am still wondering what stopping u from getting visa now...when all met including form 80....strange case
Old Jul 16th 2010, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliah
yes very very positive response!!!grant is around the corners inshAllah...

@gillgee
i am still wondering what stopping u from getting visa now...when all met including form 80....strange case
Internal Checks 're still undergoing as par my CO on 28 June....

Form 80 has no bearing on Internal Checks.This was also the case with Funky_beat who got approval few weeks back from Pakistani applicants.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by gillgee
Internal Checks 're still undergoing as par my CO on 28 June....

Form 80 has no bearing on Internal Checks.This was also the case with Funky_beat who got approval few weeks back from Pakistani applicants.
but funky beat had meds and PCC request just after form 80 met and soon after it he got grant which seems pretty standard process flow
anyways Form 80 is part of checks not whole of it!
Old Jul 16th 2010, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

I have some gud news for u that my cousin got medical and PCC request today. His country name is also Pakistan and applied in June.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 11:35 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by ashfaq
I have some gud news for u that my cousin got medical and PCC request today. His country name is also Pakistan and applied in June.
that is great. Long silence from DIAC is over
Old Jul 16th 2010, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

that is great. Long silence from DIAC is over
u r right. he waited 13 months for this but now i think it's hope for us as well..
Old Jul 16th 2010, 11:47 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by ashfaq
u r right. he waited 13 months for this but now i think it's hope for us as well..
I also have got PCC & Meds request after 13 months. I applied on 1st June last year.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

I also have got PCC & Meds request after 13 months. I applied on 1st June last year.
khuram bhai,

wot u say i applied in Oct 2009 and in Sep 09 Diac updates they said that after 23rd Sep 09 they will finalize case in 12 months so shud i expect medi and pcc in next month . CO said on 30th June 2010 that Internal checking process is still being completed on my application. ur opinion plz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.