June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 6th 2010, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

Yes, that is true to the best of my understanding. In addition, you need to provide PCC ONLY from countries you lived for more than a year. Otherwise, I would need to provide more than 25 PCCs as I have been to more than 15 countries during last 5 years and a large number of cities within home country. From one of these countries, I stayed for 10 months and believe that I would not need a PCC for AU immigration purpose.

Here in AU, there is a single organization (called AFP) and they have provided a single address (Canberra if I am recalling correctly) where you send a request for getting PCC but in our country there is no autonomous entity that keeps/deals with the PCC.

Originally Posted by aliah
Isn`t it required from COUNTRIES where you have lived during past 10 years,not CITIES?
seriously you need to rethink...
I provided PCC from city with my permamnent address(as on NIC),though i had lived in 3 different cities...Its "met"now...
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by khurram
Thanks we have our medicals today. pray for us. Will get all required PCC's next week insha Allah. I have been in Sialkot and Rawalpindi. And my wife has been in Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. So I need PCC's from 4 cities.
Aliah is correct. You don't need to provide PCC from every city you lived in. It would be a real pain if that was true. I provided one PCC (from Lahore) for myself since this is my place of primary residence. For my wife, I provided one PCC from her city of birth ie Bhakkar, although she lived in Shiekhupura, Faisalabad, and Lahore in last 10 years. It worked for us and they are all Met now, and the CO didn't ask for anymore PCCs.

Just provide one PCC from your city of birth for yourself and your wife. It should it OK. If you are still skeptical, you can submit these PCCs and then try to acquire more PCC from other cities. What I am saying is don't hold up if it is taking time to get PCC from other cities.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:37 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Isn`t it required from COUNTRIES where you have lived during past 10 years,not CITIES?
seriously you need to rethink...
I provided PCC from city with my permamnent address(as on NIC),though i had lived in 3 different cities...Its "met"now...
yes u r right. but i was not clear. because in other countries, police records are centralized. means if u get PCC from a police station, it means u r clear everywhere in the country but in Pakistan, this is not the case. Thats why i thought it better to get PCC from all cities and its not a problem for me. I will get them in 2 days without even going to those cities. I just have to send the docs to my friends or relatives there so no harm in sending those PCC's as well
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

I got PCC and Meds request on 1st of July and I have my medicals on Tuesday. So the hope is alive again. I am hoping that I will get visa within a month or two.

Your waiting time is over now. Congratulations and best of luck.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:55 am
Lives in Sydney

Arcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer

But i am still waiting.....
Old Jul 6th 2010, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arcturus
But i am still waiting.....
Think positive and be a waiting champion.
Perhaps DIAC has something special for you. They want you in guinness book of records for the longest wait ever. Just kidding man.
Hopefully you will hear a good news soon. InshAllah.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 3:50 pm
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer

Thanks. Had a very very busy day today. went to IOM for medicals at 9am. At 2pm they said they r doubtful about the X-Ray of my wife and sent us to see a doctor in Shifa Hospital. Doctor checked the X-Ray and said everything is fine. So he wrote his opinion and sent us back to IOM. Finally we were home at 4pm. At 5pm I left to meet a person regarding PCC and now I am back at 9pm. Busy day, lot of effort but with lot of hope
Old Jul 6th 2010, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Thanks. Had a very very busy day today. went to IOM for medicals at 9am. At 2pm they said they r doubtful about the X-Ray of my wife and sent us to see a doctor in Shifa Hospital. Doctor checked the X-Ray and said everything is fine. So he wrote his opinion and sent us back to IOM. Finally we were home at 4pm. At 5pm I left to meet a person regarding PCC and now I am back at 9pm. Busy day, lot of effort but with lot of hope
in my case,medicals took just 5 minutes...was so easy cheesy!!!
and i got PCC without even visiting any "sapata=Police man"...
Good luck to u with things ahead
Old Jul 6th 2010, 4:05 pm
Siozakk

in my case,medicals took just 5 minutes...was so easy cheesy!!!
and i got PCC without even visiting any "sapata=Police man"...
Good luck to u with things ahead
thank you. everyone is not lucky like u. after all u r malika aliah
Old Jul 6th 2010, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

thank you. everyone is not lucky like u. after all u r malika aliah
lolz...thanks a lot...btw who is malika aliah??????
Old Jul 6th 2010, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

You will get positive results of your efforts in the form of grant Inshallah
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:07 pm
Siozakk

lolz...thanks a lot...btw who is malika aliah??????
ain't you?
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:08 pm
Siozakk

Originally Posted by alipa
You will get positive results of your efforts in the form of grant Inshallah
Insha Allah. Thanks

Last edited by khurram; Jul 6th 2010 at 5:09 pm. Reason: correction
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

I talked to a consultant and my friends who have got visas. They all advised me to get PCC's from all cities where I have been for last 10 years as written in the PCC request.
DIAC is not the board of intermediate and secondary education which will give you marks based on the number of extra sheets that you attach
if they wanted PCC from every city than they would have said no. no need to get yourself in extra trouble for nothing
Old Jul 7th 2010, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

fsm1612 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its been a year since we applied for our 175 ( non MODL, non CSL ) !

Needless to say, our application has not moved even a quarter of an inch. With the ever changing DIAC rules, not sure if we would ever get the visa.

Feel like we wasted a whole lot of money, time and hope

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.