June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 4th 2010, 11:22 pm
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No response till now

Originally Posted by rabipradhani View Post
Dear all,
i ve applied for skilled migration visa in june 2009.
I was supposed to get any response like medical or police clearance but
till now i have not recieved any query regarding this one.
So please suggest what to do now coz its almost a year.

Regards,
Rabi Pradhani
You are supposed to wait like every other applicant. Why were you supposed to get a medical or police clearance request? Did someone tell you that you were supposed to get this within a year?
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:18 am
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

Threads merged
Old Jul 4th 2010, 7:49 pm
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

I got PCC and Meds request on 1st of July and I have my medicals on Tuesday. So the hope is alive again. I am hoping that I will get visa within a month or two.

Last edited by khurram; Jul 4th 2010 at 7:49 pm. Reason: correction
Old Jul 4th 2010, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

CoolAllie is a jewel in the roughCoolAllie is a jewel in the roughCoolAllie is a jewel in the roughCoolAllie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by khurram View Post
I got PCC and Meds request on 1st of July and I have my medicals on Tuesday. So the hope is alive again. I am hoping that I will get visa within a month or two.

Our medicals were a real pain, we had to do them just as they closed all the medical centres that did them so ours was in London, we are in Brighton!
Once they were done everything seemed to have happened very quickly, so good luck - where are you heading for, we are going to Perth xx
Old Jul 4th 2010, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

That's brilliant news!

It's been ages for you. At least things are moving now.

Originally Posted by CoolAllie View Post
Our medicals were a real pain, we had to do them just as they closed all the medical centres that did them so ours was in London, we are in Brighton!
Once they were done everything seemed to have happened very quickly, so good luck - where are you heading for, we are going to Perth xx
Yes, they were 'rationalising' the med centres when we had ours done. What a pain for you guys!

At least you got them done.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 8:32 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future
Default Re: No response till now

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
You are supposed to wait like every other applicant. Why were you supposed to get a medical or police clearance request? Did someone tell you that you were supposed to get this within a year?
Probably yes if he was on CSL. As DIAC mentions it that they expect to finalise the application in 12 months period. So yeah pretty much anyone can expect to suppose that.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 3:15 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
That's brilliant news!

It's been ages for you. At least things are moving now.

Yes, they were 'rationalising' the med centres when we had ours done. What a pain for you guys!

At least you got them done.
Originally Posted by CoolAllie View Post
thank you. Most probably I will be going to Melbourne as i have friends over there
Old Jul 5th 2010, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Brother, this is the best news for today, you really deserve it and you did it

You will get your visa Insha Allah within couple of months.
All the best with your Medicals!!!!

I think DIAC takes almost 7-8 months for Medical request after Form 80 request for Pakistani applicants, as per current timeline analysis.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 6:13 am
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jovipk View Post
Brother, this is the best news for today, you really deserve it and you did it

You will get your visa Insha Allah within couple of months.
All the best with your Medicals!!!!

I think DIAC takes almost 7-8 months for Medical request after Form 80 request for Pakistani applicants, as per current timeline analysis.
not necessarily. Im from Pakistan..i submitted application in Janurary.. CO allocated after 2 months and 6 days..and got Meds,PCC and Form80 requested all on the same day. Everything has been submitted in mid of April. Medicals and PCC are MET. Form80 shown as received.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 6:40 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by gr8leo87 View Post
not necessarily. Im from Pakistan..i submitted application in Janurary.. CO allocated after 2 months and 6 days..and got Meds,PCC and Form80 requested all on the same day. Everything has been submitted in mid of April. Medicals and PCC are MET. Form80 shown as received.
yes i have an idea now that they can take many months even after PCC and Meds. Actually I knew my friends who got visas last year. DIAC was used to grant visa within 3-4 weeks after PCC and Meds last year. I think it is different now.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future

Great!

You are gonna get it in a week or two inshaAllah, I am sure.

Pray for me too as I am also a June 2009 applicant.

yes i have an idea now that they can take many months even after PCC and Meds. Actually I knew my friends who got visas last year. DIAC was used to grant visa within 3-4 weeks after PCC and Meds last year. I think it is different now.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 1:55 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by vsuccess View Post
Great!

You are gonna get it in a week or two inshaAllah, I am sure.

Pray for me too as I am also a June 2009 applicant.
Thanks we have our medicals today. pray for us. Will get all required PCC's next week insha Allah. I have been in Sialkot and Rawalpindi. And my wife has been in Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. So I need PCC's from 4 cities.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future

Come on, it is too silly perception. Infact, you need only one PCC for each applicant perhaps from your last city of living (I presume it is Rawalpindi) unless otherwise it is explicitly advised by your CO.

Thanks we have our medicals today. pray for us. Will get all required PCC's next week insha Allah. I have been in Sialkot and Rawalpindi. And my wife has been in Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. So I need PCC's from 4 cities.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 2:50 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by vsuccess View Post
Come on, it is too silly perception. Infact, you need only one PCC for each applicant perhaps from your last city of living (I presume it is Rawalpindi) unless otherwise it is explicitly advised by your CO.
I talked to a consultant and my friends who have got visas. They all advised me to get PCC's from all cities where I have been for last 10 years as written in the PCC request.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

I talked to a consultant and my friends who have got visas. They all advised me to get PCC's from all cities where I have been for last 10 years as written in the PCC request.
Isn`t it required from COUNTRIES where you have lived during past 10 years,not CITIES?
seriously you need to rethink...
I provided PCC from city with my permamnent address(as on NIC),though i had lived in 3 different cities...Its "met"now...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.