June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 1st 2010, 9:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by aliah
very very interesting story but wrong way to express how frustrated and annoyed you are at the situation.DIAC won`t give away visa just bcoz u r feeling as if u r visa deprived.All pakistani fellows could adopt constructive approach by using their agents or approaching themselves to authroities to know the actual reason behind the so called hold up for pakistanis. For e.g somebody conveying their concerns to AHC or DIAC and get back with meaningful updates.
i strongly believe that will really kool down so many and that will reduce the frustration level.
crying,crying and crying is not gonna work.
what say???
Originally Posted by mkokab1
Well said Aliah. Crying won't do anything. We need constructive approach to convey our message. I disagree that DIAC has anything personal against Pakistanis. This is accusation without any proof. They are bound by laws created by there government and they are acting accordingly to do whatever they have to do to clear our cases. Why do we blame them, when things are chaotic here in Pakistan. When it comes to immigration, it is hard to distinguish between Lion and a Sheep. We certainly don't want bad guys from here making their way to Australia, and create problems over there and tarnish further, our already destroyed image. Any disagreements?
Well said guys, a very balanced way of viewing things, and I think personally a very clear and accurate picture of the way things are.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 10:25 pm
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Thats the right kinda attitude.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

dong is an unknown quantity at this point

should be ideal candidates for moderatorship
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

very very interesting story but wrong way to express how frustrated and annoyed you are at the situation.DIAC won`t give away visa just bcoz u r feeling as if u r visa deprived.All pakistani fellows could adopt constructive approach by using their agents or approaching themselves to authroities to know the actual reason behind the so called hold up for pakistanis. For e.g somebody conveying their concerns to AHC or DIAC and get back with meaningful updates.
i strongly believe that will really kool down so many and that will reduce the frustration level.
crying,crying and crying is not gonna work.
what say???
Originally Posted by mkokab1
Well said Aliah. Crying won't do anything. We need constructive approach to convey our message. I disagree that DIAC has anything personal against Pakistanis. This is accusation without any proof. They are bound by laws created by there government and they are acting accordingly to do whatever they have to do to clear our cases. Why do we blame them, when things are chaotic here in Pakistan. When it comes to immigration, it is hard to distinguish between Lion and a Sheep. We certainly don't want bad guys from here making their way to Australia, and create problems over there and tarnish further, our already destroyed image. Any disagreements?
OK guys , I agree if you say so
but do suggest that what should be our approach
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by 525252
OK guys , I agree if you say so
but do suggest that what should be our approach
Plan a meeting with AHC personnel and get back to us with specific reasons behind this ostensible delay
public service from your side
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Plan a meeting with AHC personnel and get back to us with specific reasons behind this ostensible delay
public service from your side
answer to that is in the following Quote

"We should do what is doable"

PM Yousaf Raza Gilani, responding to the Question of putting former dictator Musharraf on Trial
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 4:17 am
Lives in Sydney

Arcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant future

PM Yousaf Raza Gilani, responding to the Question of putting former dictator Musharraf on Trial
and what is doable at this point in time? Please shed some light on this.....Should we meet the Interior minister? Should we approach AHC personnel? or we should apply for Aussie visit visa, go to sydney in DIAC office and ask for any member of our respective team and raise our complain to them?? which one is better in your view?
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

that was a lame excuse from PM Gilani.everybody knows that
Originally Posted by Arcturus
and what is doable at this point in time? Please shed some light on this.....Should we meet the Interior minister? Should we approach AHC personnel? or we should apply for Aussie visit visa, go to sydney in DIAC office and ask for any member of our respective team and raise our complain to them?? which one is better in your view?
I have not used any agent. If you guys have used one,then why don`t you ask him to get specific status updates from DIAC.They claim so many things while advertising.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 5:26 am
Lives in Sydney

Arcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant future

that was a lame excuse from PM Gilani.everybody knows that

I have not used any agent. If you guys have used one,then why don`t you ask him to get specific status updates from DIAC.They claim so many things while advertising.
I also have not used agent's services......raised PLEs and many emails to my Team. But everytime I got the similar replies......no clear answer......
These days I am celebrating the first birthday of my VISA Application....the baby is now one year old.....I never thought that it will take that much time....
really frustrating for me......
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 5:42 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

If I knew they have such a ridiculous absurd processing system, I would have gone for Canada.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by khurram
If I knew they have such a ridiculous absurd processing system, I would have gone for Canada.
lets apply for canada alongside :P
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 5:57 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

I have reviewed the requirements, at least i am not eligible
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 6:06 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

DIAC doesn't refund the money. If they would, I would have it refunded and apply for Canada. Either they should process applications in the specified time or they should refund money if they fail to process it within time. If I had a choice to withdraw my application and get my money back, I would surely do that.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
I have reviewed the requirements, at least i am not eligible
same here
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by khurram
Hi Khurram,

Its nice that you are back, well Canadian system is more ridiculous than DIAC, ops I should not say ridiculous for DIAC as I am getting reply of PLE, whereas you would not get any reply and u will be totally blind.

I have applied in Jan'10 for Canada and so far no updation and even worse CHC Islamabad have moved 12,000 Pakistani applications to London CHC, including 2007 cases. This will delay more. Yus I agree in this context if you dont qualify u will get your money back even after 2 - 3 years

So brother dont get disappointed, we have to rely on our fait, we cant run away, I am not offending to DIAC or Canadian system, its our local agencies who dont provide the required info on time, look in India, they got their cases done max in 3-5 months, just coz of internal cooperation.

So chill up, now a days I am looking for some African Country, they might accept us. But its the fact that world is getting shorter for us in future.

All the best!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.