June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 12th 2009, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by koopmaster
FINALLY.... I got my results from the ACS submitted in January!!

I have been found acceptable for 2231-11 Systems Manager. All my papers are done and ready for the Final visa part and my family sponsor in Australia has sent his papers so we are all ready to submit.

Now I just need to save a grand for the fee.
Yeah we sent our ACS stuff off to our agent in early January and only received the result from the ACS last Tues 9th June. What should have taken about 3 months actually took 5 months!!!

Good luck with you visa!
Old Jun 13th 2009, 7:20 pm

dhreetiman will become famous soon enoughdhreetiman will become famous soon enough

friends.. i have a very basic query! i have logged my visa application online, and when i click on document checklist, it shows message against the list of requirements there "provide certified copies of ........."

could anyone plz guide me with the attachments for online visa application? i have just attached color scan copies of the documents, havent attested and then scanned.

diac website tells me the type of attachments and size for the online application..
Old Jun 14th 2009, 3:22 am
akj
Forum Regular

akj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dhreetiman
friends.. i have a very basic query! i have logged my visa application online, and when i click on document checklist, it shows message against the list of requirements there "provide certified copies of ........."

could anyone plz guide me with the attachments for online visa application? i have just attached color scan copies of the documents, havent attested and then scanned.

diac website tells me the type of attachments and size for the online application..
Only b&w docs need to be attested. No need to attest color docs
Old Jun 14th 2009, 7:30 am
Just Joined

Location: Currently living in Albany, WA with my wonderful fiancee and beautiful puppy Tyson.
Rache_B will become famous soon enough

My Fiancee and myself are going to perth on the 22nd to process our application. Were applying for a de facto spouse visa. Im so scared that they wont accept me even though there is no reson to. Maybe in just too much of a a worrier!x
Old Jun 14th 2009, 8:01 am

dhreetiman will become famous soon enoughdhreetiman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by akj
Only b&w docs need to be attested. No need to attest color docs
hope the docs that i attached are sufficient.. perhaps they might not have checked out the docs yet as I submitted it on friday after perhaps they have closed..

do we need to send hard coppies too after attaching color scan coppies online?
Old Jun 14th 2009, 8:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunny9208
yes, u r correct,

but i think after entring a wrong passport number/dates for submission of online application. i will not be allowed to make these type of changes by by using circumstance change form,

what is procedure of adding family at later/approval stage, i think they ask on approval that should u want to add ur family at this stage,

but there will be a more wait for this purpose.

any helpfull tip which u have seen during thiss all process

best regards
Why aren't your family on the initial application?
Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

hope the docs that i attached are sufficient.. perhaps they might not have checked out the docs yet as I submitted it on friday after perhaps they have closed..

do we need to send hard coppies too after attaching color scan coppies online?
No hard copy is required to send if u send the soft copy (If you are not specially requested to do so by CO).
Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:15 am

Originally Posted by namecaesar
No hard copy is required to send if u send the soft copy (If you are not specially requested to do so by CO).
thanx buddy..

had another query.. does my wife need to take IELTS too? I have taken and attached.. wondering whether if she too needs to take it up!
Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

thanx buddy..

had another query.. does my wife need to take IELTS too? I have taken and attached.. wondering whether if she too needs to take it up!
All of your dependants (18 years or over) need to prove functional english capability (IELTS minimum 4.5 in all four modules). To prove functional english there are other ways (2 year study in full english medium etc.). If your dependants not capable of do above, you have to pay additional money, that's all. Your visa may not be affected by English language capability of dependant(s). For more information go to the following link

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ish-family.htm

Regards
Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by namecaesar
All of your dependants (18 years or over) need to prove functional english capability (IELTS minimum 4.5 in all four modules). To prove functional english there are other ways (2 year study in full english medium etc.). If your dependants not capable of do above, you have to pay additional money, that's all. Your visa may not be affected by English language capability of dependant(s). For more information go to the following link

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ish-family.htm

Regards
thank you once again! i guess i can get a scanned copy of degree certificate. that should work i suppose..
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Our Agent has lodged our application today 15th June 2009.

It's on CSL/MODL so should be interesting to see if it's processed quicker than the 10-12 months as stated in their standard email.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Our Agent has lodged our application today 15th June 2009.

It's on CSL/MODL so should be interesting to see if it's processed quicker than the 10-12 months as stated in their standard email.
do you get an email reply from the DIAC when u lodge online visa application? I havent received one yet.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

do you get an email reply from the DIAC when u lodge online visa application? I havent received one yet.
I don't know. Our Agent in Perth did it online and provided us with a Transaction Reference Number (TRN). That's all we have so far.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:13 am

ok.. u ment to say the message that gets displayed on the online tracking system.. we are almost on the same boat. all the best!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:11 am

hi pals,

can anybody share the document status how it changes for online GSM 175 visa. like for ACS its 'docs received', 'to be allocated', 'in process', 'case finalized' ,etc.. is there something similar for the GSM 175 visa online tracking?

thanks,
Dhreetiman.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.