JUNE 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Good luck selling your house, ours has been on the market for 2 weeks now and not even a nibble But worry about that tomorrow, just enjoy your VISA DAY

Ang
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:35 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carl-ang
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Good luck selling your house, ours has been on the market for 2 weeks now and not even a nibble But worry about that tomorrow, just enjoy your VISA DAY

Ang
Thank you, I have been having half hearted attempts at big clear outs I will have to get on with that too. I am glad I am not at work today, my head is buzzing.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 7:37 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
BIG CONGRATULATIONS JAK
Thank you
Old Oct 20th 2008, 8:57 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by JAK
Oh well it is Monday morning, back to checking our online status page ... but what is that ... something has altered .... applicant approved ...

WE HAVE OUR VISA

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE THERE IS ANOTHER CO AVAILABLE
Congratulations again JAK!

What a Monday morning feeling, enjoy the feeling!
Old Oct 20th 2008, 9:22 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Congratulations again JAK!

What a Monday morning feeling, enjoy the feeling!
Thank you, it certainly is a great way to start a new week
Old Oct 20th 2008, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

jo_marnes will become famous soon enoughjo_marnes will become famous soon enough

Congratulations! I can't wait til it's our turn xx
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:57 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jo_marnes
Congratulations! I can't wait til it's our turn xx
Thank you, I am sure it will happen soon. I have sent everyone some Visa Karma, tried to say thanks in the message but pressed the wrong button. Good Luck
Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Hi Tiger,

Just catching up on on the forum - CONGRATULATIONS on your visa grant!!

Well done!

Kat xx
Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Hi JAK,

One for you too - CONGRATULATIONS!!

Good luck with the next stages.

Kat xx
Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

nikki75 will become famous soon enoughnikki75 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JAK
Oh well it is Monday morning, back to checking our online status page ... but what is that ... something has altered .... applicant approved ...

WE HAVE OUR VISA

Hi JAK,

YAY! that is awesome!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Very happy for you!

Now off to the routinely morning visa check myself...
Old Oct 20th 2008, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

sylviaeffendi will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by JAK

WE HAVE OUR VISA

woooooowww....
CONGRATULATIONS TO JAK
all the best with your preparation!

Old Oct 20th 2008, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

themoody6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Think I'm something of a late joiner, some of you look like you've been here forever, lol. Is that a bad sign?
We lodged our Visa Application (paper 175) on 4th June 2008. Had our reference number back but not a peep since. I've read some of your posts and have ended up soooo confused. Many of you seem to have gone ahead and arranged your own medicals (we where told to wait until requested) also lots of you seem to have e-lodged. Is there anybody else on here applied on paper? I'd love some feedback if anybody can give me a clue what to expect, we'd hoped to have a case worker by now. Thanks in anticipation. Karen
Old Oct 20th 2008, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

themoody6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Also whilst I'm thinking. Is there anywhere that you can track the progress of your reference number?
Old Oct 20th 2008, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JAK

WE HAVE OUR VISA

WOO HOO, JAK!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA GRANT!!!!

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

Where are you headed and when do you fly out?

Catherine
Old Oct 20th 2008, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

nikki75 will become famous soon enoughnikki75 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by themoody6
Also whilst I'm thinking. Is there anywhere that you can track the progress of your reference number?
Hi there,
Welcome!

Looks like both of us lodged our 175 application on the same day (mind you, mine was lodged online).

I do check my status frequently (ok, maybe TOO frequently ) at this site:
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa
I think it should work for the paper based applications to (if I am wrong, please correct me).

In regards to Meds and Police Checks... Well, it all depends. I chose to front load them. But that will also mean, that once I get my Visa I have to validate within a years time of my Meds and PCC. (at least that's how I understand it).

All the best with the application!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.