JUNE 2008 Applicants

Old Jun 4th 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Thanks wannabees....... seems long... what visa are you applying for and what is the hold up
hi janjan= 136 modl - hold up due to partners X wife not allowing his daughter to obtain medical - daughter non-migrant but still needs to have med, we were appointed CO in Nov from june07. Were waiting for decision from CO regarding our prob! Everything else gone through - just waiting on this, but its held it up for last 6 months. Anyway, lots of luck with your application!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by wannabees
hi janjan= 136 modl - hold up due to partners X wife not allowing his daughter to obtain medical - daughter non-migrant but still needs to have med, we were appointed CO in Nov from june07. Were waiting for decision from CO regarding our prob! Everything else gone through - just waiting on this, but its held it up for last 6 months. Anyway, lots of luck with your application!
Thanks..... always difficult when there are minors and x's involved... especially if you wanting them to go with to Aus.....
6 months... hectic !! Good luck hope it all comes together eventually!!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Bhem1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey

I sent off my 175 visa app on the 3rd of june. When do I need to do the medical and police check bit, im very confused (not hard to confuse me) I've booked an appointment for x-rays and medical next week but i'm worried i'm being a bit keen. should i wait??? if so, how long??

Old Jun 5th 2008, 11:36 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to pop in and wish you guys loads of luck and much karma and a speedy visa grant!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Faircity is just really niceFaircity is just really niceFaircity is just really niceFaircity is just really niceFaircity is just really niceFaircity is just really niceFaircity is just really niceFaircity is just really niceFaircity is just really niceFaircity is just really niceFaircity is just really nice

Now do we count as June apps??? We are just getting together our TRA information but hope to get this done sooner rather than later and we are using an agent! Had a friend who tried on their own and failed, used agent and were gone a year later! Hubby mechanical engineer in heavy industry so going for a 175 PR visa would like to be in QLD but will go where the work is! There is me, hubby and 12 year old son - all v excited but know there is a long slog ahead of us!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

newlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nicenewlife_downunder is just really nice

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Taking the liberty of starting the thread !!!
I want to be first for June ....
We are also June 2008 applicants.
App lodged 3rd June, just received notification from agents to book medicals and do PCC within 28 days.
The clock starts to tick now!!! (Looking like lead time of 12 months though, according to email received from Immigration Processing Div).
Old Jun 5th 2008, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Bhem1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by newlife_downunder
We are also June 2008 applicants.
App lodged 3rd June, just received notification from agents to book medicals and do PCC within 28 days.
The clock starts to tick now!!! (Looking like lead time of 12 months though, according to email received from Immigration Processing Div).
are you doing your meds and pcc straight away? i'm concerned about the 12 months validity on them, worried if i do them now i may have to re do them
Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:04 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

I was hoping to put a post on here today to say that finally our visa application had been submitted and we could officially be on the June thread. Anyway just had an email from our agent to let us know that everything looks ok and it is ready to be done BUT they have not received the sponsor forms from my aunt. So now I have to wait till she gets up in about 8 hours time before I can ask her what she has done with them. I am stressed now!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by JAK
I was hoping to put a post on here today to say that finally our visa application had been submitted and we could officially be on the June thread. Anyway just had an email from our agent to let us know that everything looks ok and it is ready to be done BUT they have not received the sponsor forms from my aunt. So now I have to wait till she gets up in about 8 hours time before I can ask her what she has done with them. I am stressed now!
We still got lots of time for June.......
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:15 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Panic over ..... Our sponsor forms are there, our visa application has now been submitted. We are officially on the June 2008 thread. Pass me that bottle of wine we are celebrating tonight. It is our 10th wedding anniversay too
Old Jun 6th 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bhem1
Hey

I sent off my 175 visa app on the 3rd of june. When do I need to do the medical and police check bit, im very confused (not hard to confuse me) I've booked an appointment for x-rays and medical next week but i'm worried i'm being a bit keen. should i wait??? if so, how long??

Hi there,

I sent application on 3rd June too and I've just booked to have our medicals and x-ray in a couple of weeks time and am about to sort out police checks. Was thinking whether its a bit soon also but it does ask for them when application was submitted so thought I get on with it anyway. I was quite shocked not to have to wait too long for the medicals/x-ray actually but at least everythings moving on.

Good luck with your app.

Kat xx
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:38 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

We have been told today that DIAC are currently not assessing applications until at least 4 - 5 months after submission so we are going to wait a while before booking medicals and getting police checks done.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:55 am
Just Joined

jimmyshine is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Hi I thought I would join in as well.I am going as a motor mechanic , got all points needed now , passed IELTs first time.After reading horror stories about it I thought it would be harder.
I submitted online app for 175 on 02/06/06 , could have gone the 176 route to QLD but managed to get 125 points myself.

vetassess trade passed 09/04
IELTS passed 10/05
online app 02/06 no agent
Old Jun 8th 2008, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Hi
I want to join too!
Application submitted to Adelaide and acknowledged on 5 June. Processing time 5 months.
OH is a Welder/Boilermaker and we are applying under RSMS with 2 boys, 3 and 10 months.

Now we have to turn our attention to selling the house......
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

TakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond repute

Well I hope I'm one as well, submitted ACS skills assessment, waiting for the results. As soon as they're in I'll start the 175(MODL) off.

I'm not in too much of a hurry, I can't really go down before next August or so (daughter is doing GCSE).

My only concern is trying to get my older daughter declared as dependent, as she still stays at home and mooches off me, and is keen to go with us.

Also the IELTS stuff, as I'm having to sit that - I need the points.

So I'm on the same rollercoaster as the rest of you now

---
James

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.