JUNE 2008 Applicants

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

rushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to all
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Huggkat
Got both the TRN & Trim File Reference. Quite agree with you regards your meds etc!

Kat xx
My Trim file reference number was blank on my email acknowledgement.

Should I be worried? What is this for? Can I buy one on Ebay?
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Originally Posted by rushmere
My Trim file reference number was blank on my email acknowledgement.

Should I be worried? What is this for? Can I buy one on Ebay?

Hi Rushmere,

Not sure what to say on that one! Did you get the long e-mail saying what further documents you need to attach and how to provide them etc, etc,.

What type of visa are you going for - maybe it's something to do with that? - doh! just read your timeline! sorry, can't help I'm afraid!

Kat xx

Last edited by Huggkat; Jul 3rd 2008 at 8:53 pm. Reason: Not reading previous e-mail properly!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

rushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to all

Hi Rushmere,

Not sure what to say on that one! Did you get the long e-mail saying what further documents you need to attach and how to provide them etc, etc,.

What type of visa are you going for - maybe it's something to do with that? - doh! just read your timeline! sorry, can't help I'm afraid!

Kat xx
Hi, yes I did get the email. It had my TRN number, and referred to the Trim File Reference , but there was no number next to it. I don't know what the Trim File Reference is though, nor why I would need one, so perhaps I'm worrying about nothing!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Hi, yes I did get the email. It had my TRN number, and referred to the Trim File Reference , but there was no number next to it. I don't know what the Trim File Reference is though, nor why I would need one, so perhaps I'm worrying about nothing!

Me either - only time will tell!

Good luck.

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Me either - only time will tell!

Good luck.

I'm sure it will all work out in the end - eventually!!

Good luck to you too
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

helenandrob will become famous soon enough

Got both the TRN & Trim File Reference. Quite agree with you regards your meds etc!

Kat xx
OK Guys, my turn for the stupid question - what is the trim file reference???
Helen.
Forget that question I just saw it on my e-mail, have no idea what it means though, anyone else know?
Regards
Helen

Last edited by helenandrob; Jul 3rd 2008 at 9:23 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by helenandrob
OK Guys, my turn for the stupid question - what is the trim file reference???
Helen.
Forget that question I just saw it on my e-mail, have no idea what it means though, anyone else know?
Regards
Helen

Hi Helen,

Thought I'd do some detective work on this! Have looked on DIMA website and it appears that TRIM is some sort of computer database where all our applications are stored until they are accessed - otherwise known as the black hole! (or so it feels!!).

Hope this clarifies a little.

Kat xx
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

Dann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by markjuliej
Hi, WE ARE NEW TO THIS FORUM BUT JUST LIKE TO WISH EVERY ONE GOOD LUCK WE SUBMITTED OUR APPLICATION (176, ONLINE) ON THE 7th JUNE, AM A REGISTERED NURSE, OH IS A PLUMBER. WE WERE TOLD THAT IT SHOULD TAKE BETWEEN 5-7 MONTHS FOR VISA, WE HAVE SENT OFF PC AND ARE JUST WAITING FOR MEDICALS. WOULD LOVE TO BE IN QUEENSLAND BY DECEMBER 08 BUT AFTER LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLES TIMESCALES, WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY?
Hello and welcome, we are also hoping to go to Queensland and wanted our visa by December. They say hope springs eternal but I think Gordon Brown has more chance of being man of the year. Where abouts in Queensland are you looking to move to?

Dan
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:17 am
Just Joined

markjuliej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dann2000
Hello and welcome, we are also hoping to go to Queensland and wanted our visa by December. They say hope springs eternal but I think Gordon Brown has more chance of being man of the year. Where abouts in Queensland are you looking to move to?

Dan
HI DAN, WE ARE HOPING TO GO TO THE GOLDCOAST IN DEC 08, GOT A JOB IN ONE OF THE HOSPITALS THERE. WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THEY ARE FAST TRACKING VISAS FOR NURSES, AS THEY ARE IN HIGH DEMAND. DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE THIS IS? ANYWAY GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR VIS AND IF I HEAR ANYTHING I WILL LET YOU KNOW.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Hi,

We didn't get the Trim File Ref no either, and - like you and Huggkat - have applied for the 176.

Kat, perhaps you're just going to be one of the lucky ones who's moves along nicely!! Here's hoping!!

Well, I guess we'll just wait and see!!

Mel
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by melbert
Hi,

We didn't get the Trim File Ref no either, and - like you and Huggkat - have applied for the 176.

Kat, perhaps you're just going to be one of the lucky ones who's moves along nicely!! Here's hoping!!

Well, I guess we'll just wait and see!!

Mel
ONE WEEK SINCE LODGING .... eerrggg !!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by janjanxx
ONE WEEK SINCE LODGING .... eerrggg !!
janjaxx,

How did you get your confirmation of lodgement? Was it just the automatic email or did you/your agent get something else more specific?

???????

Mel
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by melbert
janjaxx,

How did you get your confirmation of lodgement? Was it just the automatic email or did you/your agent get something else more specific?

???????

Mel
Hi Mel,

Agent got confirmation - not sure how (could have been email !!)..
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dann2000

Dan
Hello Dan.....

Welcome ..... we are going quite "outback" ... 600kms from brisbane (west)... cant wait..
Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

TandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant future

Hi Helen,

Thought I'd do some detective work on this! Have looked on DIMA website and it appears that TRIM is some sort of computer database where all our applications are stored until they are accessed - otherwise known as the black hole! (or so it feels!!).

Hope this clarifies a little.

Kat xx
Well I have a Trim File Reference number, and have applied for a 176.
does this mean im in the database otherwise known as the 'black hole?'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.