JUNE 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 25th 2010, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Our update is we're back in Australia! OH since 10, Kids and I since 21.

We had gone for 8 months in November 2008 to June 2009. Then returned to USA to sell and ship. We had 2 properties to sell - sold 1, rented the other. We'll try selling again in a year or 2.

We just signed for a permanent rental for a year. With pool and ocean views. I haven't seen it, but OH did before we arrived.

Kids going back to school next week. OH going back to work in couple of weeks.

Enjoying Australia - even in the winter :
Old Aug 25th 2010, 8:58 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! You sneaked back in whilst no-one was looking

Sounds like you're well on the way to being organised - well done & all the very best
Old Aug 31st 2010, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

seban123 is on a distinguished road

May 2008 applicants were getting COs assigned two weeks before.
Anyone here got a CO recently?
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Wink Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by TinaandChris
Hi Guys,

Haven't been on for ages, and we have been in Perth since January 09! How the time flies!¬!!

Really feel for you guys that can't sell their houses, as I think without selling ours, we may not have been able to affor d to come as all money was tied up in house. We could have remortgaged, I suppose, but not always the way to go

perth is great for young families, and the Northern suburbs where we are, is lovely, but sometimes you feel like you want to meet more Aussies rather than pommes!!!!

The train is great for getting into the city, they have fab concerts at Burswood, the golf is good, and the beaches are gorgeous. When you first get here, you think you'll never have to go on holiday again....but yes, it's always good to get away from "home".

We've just been white water rafting for the weekend which is only a couple of hours south of perth, and last year we went North to Kalbarri, and had a great time.

Anyone needing anything give me a shout, and I'll do my best

Tina. Good luck to everyone

Hey Tina,

We're not far from you, have you met up with the girls from Perth Pals? They meet up in Hilary's on a Thursday lunchtime and sometimes we meet on a Wednesday at the cafe next to Drovers on Joondalup Drive.

I know what you mean about holidaying, I see it as exploring where we live and we too have recently been to Kalbarri!

We also managed to sell our house and we have built our own now, been here since Feb 2009 and time has flown by, we love it here!!

If you want to get together, pm me!

Speak soon and hope all of you Junies are doing ok and will keep updating us all.

Mel
Old Sep 4th 2010, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

TinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really nice

Originally Posted by melbert
Hey Tina,

We're not far from you, have you met up with the girls from Perth Pals? They meet up in Hilary's on a Thursday lunchtime and sometimes we meet on a Wednesday at the cafe next to Drovers on Joondalup Drive.

I know what you mean about holidaying, I see it as exploring where we live and we too have recently been to Kalbarri!

We also managed to sell our house and we have built our own now, been here since Feb 2009 and time has flown by, we love it here!!

If you want to get together, pm me!

Speak soon and hope all of you Junies are doing ok and will keep updating us all.

Mel
Hi Mel,

I work quite long hours during the week so haven't been able to meet up at lunchtimes

Looking forward to the summer, although the sun is shining, and it's a busy weekend of parties. Need to get my outfit sorted out for tonight, and it's Fathers Day tomorrow, so better get going really

Great to hear you're doing well, and we'll catch up one of these days ....Met one of the girls I chatted to in Woolworths, Currambine one day!! Recognised her from FB! It still is a small world hey?

Best wishes to you all

Tina
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 7:40 am
Wherever I lay my hat...

alborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nice
Smile Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Hi all,

Some good news at last. We have been assigned a CO.

One query I have and I hope someone here can help me.
I have been meaning to send them a change of circumstance form because my oldest daughter is not a dependant anymore. To be honest I didn't expect a CO so soon after all the changes.
The CO has asked for the Form 80 again. Do I send both forms together or send the change of circumstance form first.
The fact that I haven't sent it before now, will it hamper our application.
Just thought I ask here before I contact the CO.

Thanks
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alborz114
Hi all,

Some good news at last. We have been assigned a CO.

One query I have and I hope someone here can help me.
I have been meaning to send them a change of circumstance form because my oldest daughter is not a dependant anymore. To be honest I didn't expect a CO so soon after all the changes.
The CO has asked for the Form 80 again. Do I send both forms together or send the change of circumstance form first.
The fact that I haven't sent it before now, will it hamper our application.
Just thought I ask here before I contact the CO.

Thanks
Sent them both together and don't sweat it. You've been waiting a long time....things change.

CONGRATS on getting a CO!!! May it go smoothly from here!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 7:40 am
Wherever I lay my hat...

alborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222
Sent them both together and don't sweat it. You've been waiting a long time....things change.

CONGRATS on getting a CO!!! May it go smoothly from here!!!
Thanks tiger. Let's hope so.
Old Nov 26th 2010, 11:09 am
Just Joined

nigel and marie is an unknown quantity at this point
Question june 2008 applicants

hi guys anybody still waiting for that visa grant who applied in 2008 can,t see anybody on the forum as yet unless there is someone thanks nigel and marie.
Old Nov 26th 2010, 11:23 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: june 2008 applicants

Originally Posted by nigel and marie
hi guys anybody still waiting for that visa grant who applied in 2008 can,t see anybody on the forum as yet unless there is someone thanks nigel and marie.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...highlight=june
Old Nov 27th 2010, 8:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged
Old Oct 19th 2011, 10:33 am
Wherever I lay my hat...

Just thought I would revive this thread with some good news.

We have just got our Visa Grant.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Just thought I would revive this thread with some good news.

We have just got our Visa Grant.
Wow! Congratulations! That's fantastic news!! Bet you thought this day would never come! So, what now for you?!

Melbert
Old Oct 19th 2011, 10:43 am
Wherever I lay my hat...

Originally Posted by melbert
Wow! Congratulations! That's fantastic news!! Bet you thought this day would never come! So, what now for you?!

Melbert
Thanks Melbert.

It has been a long wait but it has been worth it.
We are just going for a visit in a few months and then think about the move when we come back. I suspect it won't be soon but you never know.

Cheers
Old Oct 19th 2011, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Melbert.

It has been a long wait but it has been worth it.
We are just going for a visit in a few months and then think about the move when we come back. I suspect it won't be soon but you never know.

Cheers
Well, good luck and hope all goes to plan!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.