JUNE 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 5th 2009, 4:42 pm
BornToBeExpat

Nabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Hi Guys,

We got our PR today.

After 13 Months it finally came. Now the real part begins. Go there and get settled.

I cannot express the feelings. I have been mainly the reader of BE but this forum gave me knowledge and the hope. Thanks to every one.

Cheers.
Nabeel
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:27 pm
BornToBeExpat

Nabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant futureNabeel75 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Hi Guys,

Today we got our passports back with visa labels.

It's such a great fealing. What a relief.

I was a bit worried as I booked the flight for 20 aug 09. So only two days were left. But thankfully got the passports today. Strangely it took them 12 days for visa labels.

Now the real struggle beings for the job. I hope and pray to find one soon.

Many congrats to all those who got visas and wish best of luck to those in the waiting. Your time will come soon. Be paitient. I waited for 4.5 months and got it in the end.

Take care.

Cheers,
Nabeel

Last edited by Nabeel75; Aug 18th 2009 at 6:30 pm.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Congratulations Nabeel!

Hope you have a good flight and find a job!

Mel
Old Aug 18th 2009, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

3zooz is on a distinguished road

I received my visa yesterday (17/08/2009)
I got it stamped on my passport today

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old Aug 19th 2009, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Congratulations!!

Good luck for everything!

Mel
Old Aug 19th 2009, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Congratulations Junies enjoy your new lives in oz
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

How long now then? You on count down?

Mel
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Am I left here alone?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

yes on countdown still hoping for end October just in time for summer and bbq's lol xx see you soon x
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

alzo will become famous soon enoughalzo will become famous soon enough

I am new to this forum and decided to start looking for information as I am confused with the current status of my family's 175 application that we put through in June 2009.

I have applied online and my profession is on the critical skills list. I logged into our online status centre and checked the Document Checklist section. It shows that all the documents were status 'Received' and under the health requirements the status shows as 'Requested'. When I click on the links it allows me to download the health forms and the information says to find a registered doctor to do the necessary health check-ups.

I am confused because the threads I read say a Case Officer is required to be assigned to our application first and will let us know what needs to be done. I also understand that once the health paperwork is completed we have to land in australia within a year of the health paperwork being submitted.

So at this point seeing as we have no Case Officer but I seem to have access to the health forms etc what should I do. I have attempted to contact the australian immigration dept but they seem to be confused themselves as they are wondering how I got the health forms.

Has anyone who has applied online had this happen to them? Any feedback is appreciated.

I forgot to add here's what my online status shows as:

09/06/2009 Application received - processing commenced
09/06/2009 Application fee received
15/07/2009 Application being processed further
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Hey June 2008 !!!

Glad to see this thread still going but where's all the visa's haha..... been here 6 and a half months and loving it....

Thumbs up to all the junies in Aus and holding thumbs for the rest of ya ...

Janjanxx
Old Aug 24th 2009, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

Murky is an unknown quantity at this point

hello people we applied for our 175 visa in june 2008, we did our medicals in may 2009 and got our police checks done in december 2008. we were on the csl and got told off our agent in june 2009 that we werent going to be looked at off the oz gov till july 2010 and were now not on the csl but on the modl now. agents could have told us not to do the medicals as they knew in march that our visas werent likely to be processed any further and we could have saved the expense, as we may have to redo the meds. any one else in the same boat????
Old Sep 27th 2009, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

How is everyone ??? Our shipping is going on Thursday this week and we are moving to Secret Harbour, Perth on November 2nd Hope everyone ok, is there anyone still waiting for visas ?? hope not good luck to you all still waiting to make the move and hope that everyone who has made the move is very happy.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 11:20 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shar07
How is everyone ??? Our shipping is going on Thursday this week and we are moving to Secret Harbour, Perth on November 2nd Hope everyone ok, is there anyone still waiting for visas ?? hope not good luck to you all still waiting to make the move and hope that everyone who has made the move is very happy.
Good Luck hope it all goes well for you.

We are still waiting to sell our house but absolutely no interest in it whatsoever. Beginning to feel we are stuck here
Old Sep 27th 2009, 11:21 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Hey June 2008 !!!

Glad to see this thread still going but where's all the visa's haha..... been here 6 and a half months and loving it....

Thumbs up to all the junies in Aus and holding thumbs for the rest of ya ...

Janjanxx
Glad to hear everything is going well for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.