JUNE 2008 Applicants

Old May 3rd 2009, 6:56 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by annette5
Hey perthfect,

Brilliant blog, just read the lot, better than obsessing on my visa.......obsess on yours instead!!!!

Good luck, hope it happens soon for you(said in my best Lancashire accent, yes I am one of those!!!)

Take care
Annette
Ha he he Annette - that made me laugh! Thanks! I think I do enough obsessing for all of us on here!

Now...if you could pretend to be about 65 and call yourself Shirley I could adopt you as my UK Auntie!!?? No??
Old May 4th 2009, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthfect
unfortunately not

Don't expect anything until the end of this month at the earliest. We sent a mail to WA SMC explaining our situation (in brief) I dont expect it will do any good but we can at least try

Good luck again!

P
x
Good Luck to you too, Hope everything works out with you.
Old May 26th 2009, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

3 weeks until my visa validation trip to Perth has anybody heard anything yet about their visas ???????????????????
Old May 26th 2009, 7:05 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shar07
3 weeks until my visa validation trip to Perth has anybody heard anything yet about their visas ???????????????????
Ye we got our pre grant letter, leave Australia in Aug for a holiday! Thank god its all over!
Old May 27th 2009, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stu:0
Ye we got our pre grant letter, leave Australia in Aug for a holiday! Thank god its all over!
Hey congratulations
cheers
Old May 27th 2009, 8:46 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mavios
Hey congratulations
cheers
Thanks! We have been very lucky after having to change the main applicant from me to my partner. My trade was taken off the CSL so we swopped it to my partners nursing.
Old May 27th 2009, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stu:0
CONGRATULATIONS Stu, you are already in oz, lucky you, how is it going how is the work situation for sparks over there . Many congrats
Old May 27th 2009, 1:09 pm
Banned

EE-India is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mates

Anybody here without CO still , My ocupation is in CSL + MODL but no CO
Old May 27th 2009, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shar07
CONGRATULATIONS Stu, you are already in oz, lucky you, how is it going how is the work situation for sparks over there . Many congrats
Shar -

It should be OK, there's a lot of infrastructure building going on to keep the economy going. Schools are having additions added. New construction is continuing thanks to the first time owners grant being doubled (through September now).

Good luck
Old May 28th 2009, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tiger222
Shar -

It should be OK, there's a lot of infrastructure building going on to keep the economy going. Schools are having additions added. New construction is continuing thanks to the first time owners grant being doubled (through September now).

Good luck
Thanks for your reply I hope you are enjoying your new life in Australia, I just cant wait to go I just wish we could sell our house it will happen I just wish it was sooner rather than later lol x
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:15 am
Just Joined

nigel and marie is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face june 2008 applicants

we lodged our application online june 2008 we are hoping to go on a 175 skilled migration visa my occupation is a mechanical fitter. anybody out there who is still waiting.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Hi all,

Remember me???? We're finally up and running on our own internet, thank god!!! Well, we're here and very settled, hubby doing very well in his job, kids are in school/kindy/day care and I now have a job too!! We're in a rental house but are hopefully building, just the formal finance to get through and hopefully they can start building!

We have now hit winter and although it's chilly in the evenings through to the morning, as soon as the sun starts to warm everything up, it's really rather grand!! We only put the winter quilt on 2 nights ago!! No winter coats on yet either.

It's great being near the beach, I took the kids down there for a run along after school on Friday - it was so nice to be able to do that!

We're into bodyboarding and it's great fun, not so sure about the sinus wash that sometimes happens along with the 'dumping' by the waves!!

We've made some very good friends and everyone here is really nice and helpful.

So, then, enough of me - how's everyone else getting along then?????

Mel
Old Jun 16th 2009, 1:16 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

Hey Mel!

God it seems such a long time since we were all posting on this thread.

We at last got sponsorship from the fine folks at WA and we fly 4 WEEKS TODAY!! Eeek!

We are very busy and excited at the moment, trying to tie up all the loose ends over here, so we can start our new lives over there !!

I'm still a stress head, glad to hear you are settling in well, I'll be sure to pack my thermals and brolley then uh?!

Perthfect
X
Old Jun 16th 2009, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Perthfect
Hey Mel!

God it seems such a long time since we were all posting on this thread.

We at last got sponsorship from the fine folks at WA and we fly 4 WEEKS TODAY!! Eeek!

We are very busy and excited at the moment, trying to tie up all the loose ends over here, so we can start our new lives over there !!

I'm still a stress head, glad to hear you are settling in well, I'll be sure to pack my thermals and brolley then uh?!

Perthfect
X

Wow, that didn't take long from sponsorship then!! 4 weeks!! Which part are you heading for?

Mel
Old Jun 16th 2009, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: june 2008 applicants

Originally Posted by nigel and marie
we lodged our application online june 2008 we are hoping to go on a 175 skilled migration visa my occupation is a mechanical fitter. anybody out there who is still waiting.
I'm still waitting nothing from CO since he was assigned and it's 2.5 months now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.