Just Joined

Zizo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

hey mates ,
my application's status' just changed to " Being Further Processed"
175 / HL/ MODL , CSL / June '08
Old Mar 31st 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zizo
hey mates ,
my application's status' just changed to " Being Further Processed"
175 / HL/ MODL , CSL / June '08
I think it`s June 2008 CSL processing turn, so be prepared
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

nikki75 will become famous soon enoughnikki75 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mavios
I think it`s June 2008 CSL processing turn, so be prepared
Yes it is....

I JUST GOT MY VISA!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to double check the website a few times, just in case it was an April Fools joke....
Old Apr 1st 2009, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki75
Yes it is....

Had to double check the website a few times, just in case it was an April Fools joke....
congradulations. When were you assigned a CO?
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:12 am
Just Joined

LukeP is an unknown quantity at this point

I just received a request letter from the CO sent via my agent.

So I have a CO guys.

Praise the Lord.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 9:02 am
Just Joined

Zizo is an unknown quantity at this point

hey mates,

all my documents're changed to "MET"

except for work experience , it's still "required " although i already did upload it :S

i haven't got an email for the CO assignment yet

WHAT A FREAK !!! :S:S:S
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mavios
congradulations. When were you assigned a CO?
Well, I assume the same day. It went from nothing straight to Visa - "applicant approved".

Funny though, all my docs still say "required".
But the status page says approved, I can read my visa entitlements and I was sent a grant letter.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:59 am
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I assume the same day. It went from nothing straight to Visa - "applicant approved".

Funny though, all my docs still say "required".
But the status page says approved, I can read my visa entitlements and I was sent a grant letter.
Many Congrets...

Are you LR or HR country
Old Apr 1st 2009, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Altavista
Many Congrets...

Are you LR or HR country
Thank you for your well wishes!

I'm from a low risk country.

Last edited by nikki75; Apr 1st 2009 at 2:58 pm.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Originally Posted by stu:0
We had the email to saying its on hold. Cant belive that we are both here working, me as a electrician and my partner as a nurse and they still wont issue it? We had the request for final documents 2 weeks before all this kicked in so they are waiting for nothing.
Quick question someone may know the answer. Does anyone know if we could change our application to my partners job as a nurse? They are still on the critical list so the application would hopefully then proceed. Also would there be any costs involved???

Hi Stu,

I am a Nurse and my husband an Electrician also. We applied under my husband's skill but after a couple of months sent an enquiry to ask how the application was progressing (just to test the water) and stated that I had been offered jobs for Nursing and they were wanting to know how close we were to getting the visa. Anyway, it must have worked as we were immediately granted the visa.

Why not try this first before looking into changing the applicants around.

Kat xx
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:20 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Huggkat
Hi Stu,

I am a Nurse and my husband an Electrician also. We applied under my husband's skill but after a couple of months sent an enquiry to ask how the application was progressing (just to test the water) and stated that I had been offered jobs for Nursing and they were wanting to know how close we were to getting the visa. Anyway, it must have worked as we were immediately granted the visa.

Why not try this first before looking into changing the applicants around.

Kat xx
Sounds like you have been very lucky! We are both here and working already but still wont issue it. They have allowed us to swop the main applicant to my partner though but she now has to get all references and everything sorted out which = more money! Thats what the whole thing is about if you ask me MONEY!! But at least the application will still continue!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Originally Posted by stu:0
Sounds like you have been very lucky! We are both here and working already but still wont issue it. They have allowed us to swop the main applicant to my partner though but she now has to get all references and everything sorted out which = more money! Thats what the whole thing is about if you ask me MONEY!! But at least the application will still continue!

Oh dear - you'll get there in the end. Yes we were lucky with the visa side of things but trying to get the right paperwork to get my husband a job is the nightmare - went down the Vetassess route - wrong move so trying to resolve that one - as you say, money, money, money all the way!! I'm having to leave my hubby in the UK whilst I move out next week until we get his paperwork sorted so that he can attempt to find the right course/a job when he gets out there.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:24 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Huggkat
Oh dear - you'll get there in the end. Yes we were lucky with the visa side of things but trying to get the right paperwork to get my husband a job is the nightmare - went down the Vetassess route - wrong move so trying to resolve that one - as you say, money, money, money all the way!! I'm having to leave my hubby in the UK whilst I move out next week until we get his paperwork sorted so that he can attempt to find the right course/a job when he gets out there.
Hey give me a shout if there is anything i can help with or even if he want to know anything on how work is as a sparky here. I will say times are pretty tough here at the moment as far as trades jobs go plus please feel free to send me a message and if i can help i will.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Kryptonix will become famous soon enoughKryptonix will become famous soon enough

Yes it is....

Congrats on the visa... awesome news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.