June 10 Applicants

Old Jun 19th 2010, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

leo-oel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default June 10 Applicants

Hi All,

I thought i would start a thread for the June 10 Applicants.

I submitted mine ENS 856 Visa on the 4th, nomination, application and all the docs together. The bloody lot.

I am a graphic designer and arrived in AU in 2004...it's been a long ride!

My main problem at the moment is my job...I've been with them for over 3 years and things are not as nice as they used to be. It's so annoying!

I am not from an ETA country and probably will have to wait 7 months for my golden ticket. Although I have a friend who was in the same situation and got his visa in under 90 days...

Anyways, whats your situation?

Happy waiting and speak soon,
Leo
Old Jun 21st 2010, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Post Re: June 10 Applicants

Originally Posted by leo-oel
Hi All,

I submitted mine ENS 856 Visa on the 4th, nomination, application and all the docs together. The bloody lot.

My main problem at the moment is my job...I've been with them for over 3 years and things are not as nice as they used to be. It's so annoying!

I am not from an ETA country and probably will have to wait 7 months for my golden ticket. Although I have a friend who was in the same situation and got his visa in under 90 days...

Leo
Seems like there are not many applicants on June...is that rights???

Where are you guys?

Leo

GO BRAZIL 3x1
Old Jun 21st 2010, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 10 Applicants

Seems like there are not many applicants on June...is that rights???

Where are you guys?

Leo

GO BRAZIL 3x1
I think the June thread is destined to be a quiet one as there are lots of overseas skilled migrant applicants on BE and these applications were suspended in May.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I think the June thread is destined to be a quiet one as there are lots of overseas skilled migrant applicants on BE and these applications were suspended in May.
Sorry, but what do you mean with BE?
Old Jun 21st 2010, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, but what do you mean with BE?

BE is this site. British Expats.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

BE is this site. British Expats.
Of course...thank you!
Old Jun 21st 2010, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

So maybe...and just maybe, things at DIAC will be a bit quieter and they will process my application quicker...
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

carolinehumbugs is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: June 10 Applicants

Hi All,

Leo
Hi also in the waiting game put my OH (sub100) in on the 3rd of June. Had one email from CO have know finger nails left. Lol
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carolinehumbugs
Hi also in the waiting game put my OH (sub100) in on the 3rd of June. Had one email from CO have know finger nails left. Lol
U got an email from the CO already???
Thats amazing!

Good luck...
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 11:51 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

U got an email from the CO already???
Thats amazing!

Good luck...
Its a Spouse Visa - they are almost always much quicker than Skills.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:44 pm
Just Joined

blue dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Bermudashorts and pollyana, always see you on BE : )
Think you're expert. Do you think there's a chance for june 2010 applicants especially if applied on late june to be granted ( referring to working visa? isn't it that there's a quota in the visa type granted?
What do you think better apply in july? as there might be no slots anymore.
Hope to hear from you guys. thanks
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 5:21 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blue dragon
Bermudashorts and pollyana, always see you on BE : )
Think you're expert. Do you think there's a chance for june 2010 applicants especially if applied on late june to be granted ( referring to working visa? isn't it that there's a quota in the visa type granted?
What do you think better apply in july? as there might be no slots anymore.
Hope to hear from you guys. thanks
There are quotas for all the visa types, and fresh quotas start on July 1st. Anything that isn't granted this year will be carried over till the next visa year, so you don't miss out by applying now
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 4:08 am
Just Joined

Thank you for the information pollyana. so june applicants need not have to worry now.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by blue dragon
Thank you for the information pollyana. so june applicants need not have to worry now.
Hi Blue dragon...whats ur situation? Job, documents...?

Cheers
Old Jun 25th 2010, 11:41 am
Just Joined

haven't applied yet as I am still thinking of the changes on july 1: ) in doubt if I would have a job when I land with a working holiday visa only. Hope to have a good life for us in oz.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.