Wikiposts

It is July now..

Old Jul 4th 2004, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

sid1104 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default It is July now..

Where are the ‘I got it’ posts??

It is July now.. any inside news on what is happening in ASPC w.r.t the grants that were stopped a month ago. Have they started posting grant letters or are they still busy with something else.

Who can answer this.. may be some one who had dinner that Thursday night with DIMIA officer responsible for turning the visa grant tap on and off.. at a DIMIA function, of course ;-)

Waiting.. waiting and waiting.. easy said than done.

Take it easy guys!
Old Jul 4th 2004, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

flowerkris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It is July now..

There are few got its for last few days.
There are lots of people did not subscribe to this forum. But they are getting VISAs.

Today I went to do poloce checks. There were lots of people for the same purpose. I told them about our forum. But I could not found non of them subscribe to this.

Next few days will be goooood...........!

Good Luck everybody.
Old Jul 4th 2004, 8:15 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally posted by flowerkris
There are few got its for last few days.
There are lots of people did not subscribe to this forum. But they are getting VISAs.

Today I went to do poloce checks. There were lots of people for the same purpose. I told them about our forum. But I could not found non of them subscribe to this.

Next few days will be goooood...........!

Good Luck everybody.
I hope so I thought that based on the ne procedure DIMIA will be sending acknowledgement within a week along with meds and pcc

Still no news from people who applied on 1 july.

Badri
Old Jul 5th 2004, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road

i sent mine off june 28th, so should have been receined on or just after july 1st, have heard no news yet, will post as soon as i do though

Originally posted by badri
I hope so I thought that based on the ne procedure DIMIA will be sending acknowledgement within a week along with meds and pcc

Badri
Old Jul 5th 2004, 5:19 am
Post-July guinea pig

CRAZYboutOZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by badri

Badri

Where can I find out more about this new procedure? I thought is was still speculation??
Old Jul 5th 2004, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney

Originally posted by CRAZYboutOZ
Where can I find out more about this new procedure? I thought is was still speculation??

its not written in stone anywhere but george lombard had a chat with one of the top men at ASPC and he confirmed what ASPC's new intentions are to be from july 1st, namely to do a initial assessment of cases in 7 days, send out your acknowledgement and with that a request for your meds and police checks, we will have to wait and see whether it works or not
Old Jul 5th 2004, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Yep mine was lodged on July 1st....no news yet and will just see what happens.

I would love to know what its like insode ASPC and how it all changed on July 1st with regard to the new legislation

Cheers

SS
Old Jul 5th 2004, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

oh so would I, i also wish i had got in the envelope with my visa application, just to check it is actually on someones desk, or in the appropriate pile somewhere

Originally posted by SuperSeagulls
Yep mine was lodged on July 1st....no news yet and will just see what happens.

I would love to know what its like insode ASPC and how it all changed on July 1st with regard to the new legislation

Cheers

SS