Wikiposts

july applicant pblm with MODL

Old Jan 24th 2007, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

sandhu1857 will become famous soon enoughsandhu1857 will become famous soon enough
Default july applicant pblm with MODL

Hey Guys I got my acknowledgement on 24 th of July , 2006 . At the time of application my occupation was not on the MODL . But yet my points were 120 . But in the month of September , DIMIA introduced my occupation "Electrical Engineer" on MODl . Now I want to confirm whether i need to ask them to put my application on priority basis or they will do it accordingly . I have not heard any thing from their side till today the 25th of january . Skilled Independent 136 visa .
Old Jan 24th 2007, 11:05 pm
Just Joined

lumipad will become famous soon enoughlumipad will become famous soon enough
Default Re: july applicant pblm with MODL

My application was acknowledged on the 13th July and I am in the same position as you. My occupation also 'Electrical Engineer'. I sent DIMIA an email asking for my application to be put on to the MODL list and provided some supporting documentations. I got a reply saying the information provided will be handed to my CO and never heard a thing from then onwards.

I don't think it makes any difference at all ! Am still waiting for my CO. I guess because we applied as non-MODL therefore our application will be treated as non-MODL hence no priority given

Originally Posted by sandhu1857
Hey Guys I got my acknowledgement on 24 th of July , 2006 . At the time of application my occupation was not on the MODL . But yet my points were 120 . But in the month of September , DIMIA introduced my occupation "Electrical Engineer" on MODl . Now I want to confirm whether i need to ask them to put my application on priority basis or they will do it accordingly . I have not heard any thing from their side till today the 25th of january . Skilled Independent 136 visa .

Last edited by lumipad; Jan 24th 2007 at 11:31 pm.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

sandhu1857 will become famous soon enoughsandhu1857 will become famous soon enough

thx lumipad for ur reply . Then we must have to wait for the CO . NO alternate i think . do tell me after getting CO .
Old Jan 27th 2007, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

WESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud of

hey guys share somthing
It is quite possible that your application is not the only one ASPC are processing.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WESTLY
It is quite possible that your application is not the only one ASPC are processing.
I dont understand what u said Mr Westly
Old Jan 27th 2007, 7:07 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I dont understand what u said Mr Westly
Because you have asked and been answered. "I don't think it makes any difference at all ! Am still waiting for my CO. I guess because we applied as non-MODL therefore our application will be treated as non-MODL hence no priority given " When you are allocated a case officer, they will let you know whether or not your file has been updated to include points for your skill being on the MODL.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 7:49 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

As an Electrical Engineer what type of electrical work do you do ?
Old Jan 27th 2007, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NeilCk
As an Electrical Engineer what type of electrical work do you do ?
I am Maintenance Engineer ( Electrical ) . I am responsible for all electrical related faults in my company premises .
Old Jan 27th 2007, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Because you have asked and been answered. "I don't think it makes any difference at all ! Am still waiting for my CO. I guess because we applied as non-MODL therefore our application will be treated as non-MODL hence no priority given " When you are allocated a case officer, they will let you know whether or not your file has been updated to include points for your skill being on the MODL.
After the allocation of CO , there is no need of priority because whether ur points are 120 or 135 , that does not make any difference . My only concern is the one month gap between the allocation of CO for MODL and Non MODL applicants .
Old Jan 27th 2007, 9:59 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

I am Maintenance Engineer ( Electrical ) . I am responsible for all electrical related faults in my company premises .
Hi, My skills are simular electrical design, PLC programming etc, I also applied in July but as a General Electrician which is MODL.
I know that info is no help to you now but good luck hope you get your CO soon.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

Hi, My skills are simular electrical design, PLC programming etc, I also applied in July but as a General Electrician which is MODL.
I know that info is no help to you now but good luck hope you get your CO soon.
well thx for ur nice advice but since I am Electrical Engineer . So it is not possible for me to apply under Electrician .
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:41 am

well thx for ur nice advice but since I am Electrical Engineer . So it is not possible for me to apply under Electrician .
Quote from the Australian Government web site

Electrician (General) 4311-11
Job description
Installs, tests, connects, commissions, maintains and modifies electrical equipment, wiring and control systems.

Try this link http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupati...al-4311-11.htm
Old Jan 28th 2007, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

Quote from the Australian Government web site

Electrician (General) 4311-11
Job description
Installs, tests, connects, commissions, maintains and modifies electrical equipment, wiring and control systems.

Try this link http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupati...al-4311-11.htm
I am an engineering graduated with four years course of Electrical Engineering degree . The requirements for electrician is two or three years diploma .
Old Feb 1st 2007, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

still 26 may applicants are getting COs . i think 2 more months for july applicants
Old Feb 8th 2007, 9:19 am
Just Joined

lumipad will become famous soon enoughlumipad will become famous soon enough

No still waiting ! Will keep you posted.

man got ur CO or not ?
I am still waiting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.