July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Originally Posted by alzo

freebo have you also seen the same. ie 'being processed further'?
Nope, I have not.

I personally thought that "being processed further" meant a C.O. had been assigned but I may be very incorrect and in no way want to be responsible for changing your expectations.

It does seem extremely fast for a 175, hence my question about your occupation, if you had been a brain surgeon or rocket scientist I could understand (no offense to accountants meant at all my uncle is one)

Anyway, as i said very best of luck, please keep us updated on your progress
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

alzo will become famous soon enoughalzo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by freebo
Nope, I have not.

I personally thought that "being processed further" meant a C.O. had been assigned but I may be very incorrect and in no way want to be responsible for changing your expectations.

It does seem extremely fast for a 175, hence my question about your occupation, if you had been a brain surgeon or rocket scientist I could understand (no offense to accountants meant at all my uncle is one)

I just sent a message via the post-lodge form and asked if I have had a CO assigned. It will be 5 days from now so will let you'll know.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just come to know that you have to verify/certify the black and white documents when applying online.

Is it true? What if I have uploaded my b/w documents without the verification?

Regards,
Komail Noori

Last edited by Dorothy; Aug 22nd 2009 at 8:09 am. Reason: link removed
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by komail
I have just come to know that you have to verify/certify the black and white documents when applying online.

Is it true? What if I have uploaded my b/w documents without the verification?

Regards,
Komail Noori
***************[/url]
Hi Komail..

People seem to have varied opinion on this, and most prevalent one is tht all b/w docs need to be certified and uploaded...however, I just personally confirmed with couple of my friends who have recently got 175 , and they uploaded all scanned doc (original) without certification, and some of these original docs themselves were invariably b/w...they didnt face any issue..

My personal take on this would be to certify the b/w docs and upload them again, just to avoid any probable delay in future because of this...I think u can always upload additional doc.mention in the decription tht this is the certified copy

Last edited by Dorothy; Aug 22nd 2009 at 8:10 am. Reason: url removed
Old Aug 24th 2009, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

I just sent a message via the post-lodge form and asked if I have had a CO assigned. It will be 5 days from now so will let you'll know.
Here's the email response I got. Does not look like a case officer is assigned but the PCC and the health requirements can be front-loaded. I'll wait till Oct to get this done.

Thank you for your e-mail in relation to your visa application under
Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Information about the health requirement for General Skilled Migration and
medical examinations is available on the department's website at
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/heal...ents/index.htm

Applicants for a General Skilled Migration visa can undertake health and
character checking prior to their application being allocated to a case
officer. The benefit of applicants undertaking health and character
checks may be a reduction in the amount of time required before a decision
can be made, however, applicants and migration agents should be aware that:

* Health examinations have limited validity periods and if these expire
before the application is finalised these checks may be requested again,
and must be provided at the applicant's cost.
* The ASPC may still need to undertake other checking in respect of the
application that may delay a decision.
* Undertaking health examinations and providing police clearances does not
guarantee an application will be successful.

At this stage your file has not been allocated to a case officer.
Old Aug 24th 2009, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

engr_kiiuk is an unknown quantity at this point

After 28 days of online document uploading time, how we can send documents to Diac? Does the online document attachment acount / webpage will be invalid? Do we need to send documents to Diac by email or by the document uploading webpage? Does the Document uploading webpage will be closed or invalid after 28 days from application lodgement?

Please give me your opinion.
Regards,
Rifat
Old Aug 24th 2009, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Mayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really nice

Originally Posted by engr_kiiuk
After 28 days of online document uploading time, how we can send documents to Diac? Does the online document attachment acount / webpage will be invalid? Do we need to send documents to Diac by email or by the document uploading webpage? Does the Document uploading webpage will be closed or invalid after 28 days from application lodgement?

Please give me your opinion.
Regards,
Rifat
No the document upload page will not get deactivated after 28 days...you may upload directly there or else send mail to DIAC with your docs as attachment...Both are accepted...

Cheers....
Old Aug 24th 2009, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

So, what is the meaning of 28 days. If i can do everything, so why the time period of 28 days. What is its use?
Old Aug 24th 2009, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Mayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really nice

So, what is the meaning of 28 days. If i can do everything, so why the time period of 28 days. What is its use?
Regulation 2.15 of the Migration Regulations 1994 provides a time limit of 28 days after the date of this email for you to submit the documents previously listed. If you do not respond within this timeframe, we may proceed to decide this application on the basis of the available information.

In my understanding it is useful to upload addition documents (asked by CO) or forms like change in circumstances etc....(till the time CO is allocated)...
Remember even if you upload documents (Important such as IELTS, Skills Assessment etc) after 28 days...there is uploaded date recorded which may be useful in considering and deciding your application by CO ....

Hope this makes clear.....

Chears...
Old Aug 25th 2009, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Mayur.

However, in online application status page there is tab of 'Complete Character Assessment for this applicant'. I didnt filled it within my 28 days. Does it need to be filled within 28 days. If not then when to fill it? What is the experience of yours. Dear friends please share your expeerience and give me advice.

Regards,
Rifat.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Mayur.

However, in online application status page there is tab of 'Complete Character Assessment for this applicant'. I didnt filled it within my 28 days. Does it need to be filled within 28 days. If not then when to fill it? What is the experience of yours. Dear friends please share your expeerience and give me advice.

Regards,
Rifat.
Ya you can fill it now....it shouldn't be any issue..

Cheers...
Old Aug 26th 2009, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

amjad mughal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by freebo
Nope, I have not.

Hi,
i have applied for 175 VISA in this june.would like to know can i submit Meds, pcc and form 80 now.?as i did not get CO yet..or should i wait uptill CO request for these things..? m wondrign if any one can help me out..thanks
Old Sep 16th 2009, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought this thread got vanished ...but still alive ....Any new changes to any of you july 2009 guys ...
Old Sep 24th 2009, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

freebo have you also seen the same. ie 'being processed further'?
Yes, mine now says 'being processed further', any updates from your side?
Old Sep 24th 2009, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

No change on my end. I sent them a PLE about a month ago and they asked me to do the IELTS as the new rule change asks that all Accountants have to have an IELTS score of 7 in each band before my file can be moved to priority processing.

So I am finally sitting for the test this sat and hoping it goes well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.