7. All of above
8. None of above
your opinion, if any,,,,
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

imalinaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by komail
I have received Medical request from CO, last night.

Now figuring out, how to download Form 26EH and Form 160EH as currently when I click on the respective link on Document of Checklist page, it gives following error message.

"This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
If you continue to receive this error please contact the support centre"
In same situation, one month back, I have downloaded the 26 and 160 (from DIAC website), filled my parts (as mention in the associated information in the same forms) and took it to the medical test, and signed it in front of panel Doctor, and after two days the doctor by him self dispatch the forms (with medical results) to Australia,,,as I never utilize form 26EH and 160EH ,,,
Old Jul 19th 2011, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

With the blessing of Allaha, well wishes of all my family member & friends, and valuable advises from British Expats members, I am pleased to announce the Visa Grant for me and my family as of today 19-Jul-11.

As a Civil Engineer, I will put my best efforts for the prosperity, Growth, development and sustainability of Australia...

Thank you for all members of British Expats, as I always rightly advised from this forum,,, and keep doing for other on the same.

GOD Bless Australia,,, Long Live Australia,,,
Old Jul 19th 2011, 4:55 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by imalinaqvi
With the blessing of Allaha, well wishes of all my family member & friends, and valuable advises from British Expats members, I am pleased to announce the Visa Grant for me and my family as of today 19-Jul-11.

As a Civil Engineer, I will put my best efforts for the prosperity, Growth, development and sustainability of Australia...

Thank you for all members of British Expats, as I always rightly advised from this forum,,, and keep doing for other on the same.

Good luck and update ur profile on beupdate.co.uk
Old Jul 19th 2011, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

mr_super_genius is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations & good luck
Old Jul 19th 2011, 10:56 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Congratulations , thats the spirit!
Old Jul 19th 2011, 2:40 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

update
my friend got grant today, his initial entry date is April 2012.
i have updated his profile on beupdate.
Old Jul 20th 2011, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Good luck and update ur profile on beupdate.co.uk
Thank you very much for all the well wishes,,, I have updated the timeline at beupdate.co.uk
Old Aug 1st 2011, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point

And I haz it

Old Aug 1st 2011, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Congratz !!!

Old Aug 1st 2011, 8:58 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by effkay
And I haz it

Old Aug 1st 2011, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by effkay
And I haz it

Congratulations
Old Sep 19th 2011, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

Just received confirmation from GH that they have received my medical docs and will be attaching the result to my file this week.
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the grant letter today.

Can somebody share the article or website which gives details/tips about what to do next

Regards,
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by komail
I got the grant letter today.

Can somebody share the article or website which gives details/tips about what to do next

Regards,
Visit WWW.diac.gov.ac and throughly review the relocation and early settlement guide (available in PDF) and contact your friends (in any) in Australia,, and decide which city or state yo are required to land,,, and calculate all the required funds & cash flows... and most important ,,, find our in which area of Australia your profession has more opportunities,,,,,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.