July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 5th 2011, 10:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Originally Posted by Asadns
Hello!
If you are e-applicant you can check status of your medicals as received referred or finalized.
if paper lodged applicant then always e-mail your CO to check status.
My question is what is the timeline after medicals is finalized? i know every case is different but will help me alot anyways.
Any response would be appreciated in this regard.
No-one can tell you what the timeline will be because no-one knows. That is what is meant by the fact that every case is individual.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Asadns is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
No-one can tell you what the timeline will be because no-one knows. That is what is meant by the fact that every case is individual.
dear i think an appropriate person with an appropriate answer was needed!!!!!!
Dear these forums are to discuss and share experiences. and many on this forum would agree that timelines and many issues related to migration has helped people alot.
Thanx anyway for your such a prompt reply.....
Old Jun 5th 2011, 11:15 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Dear these forums are to discuss and share experiences. and many on this forum would agree that timelines and many issues related to migration has helped people alot.
I AM NOT YOUR " DEAR". Very few people on this forum are special enough to be able to me to call me "dear" and while not wishing to cause offence I am sure you will never be that close to my heart.

Furthermore my reply is "appropriate" because it answers your question. It doesn't matter how many people discuss their experiences, the fact is that no-one can tell you how long it will be till your visa is granted. not even your case officer can tell you.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 11:30 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello!
If you are e-applicant you can check status of your medicals as received referred or finalized.
My question is what is the timeline after medicals is finalized? i know every case is different but will help me alot anyways.
Guess what - despite what you might think, timelines are NOT useful. Do you really think that knowing when someone's meds were finalised is going to help with your case? Will it really help to know that mine were finalised over 2 years ago? No. It won't help. It won't make the slightest bit of difference to your case, or anyone else's. There seems to be an increasing trend on here recently that some people seem to think that the "this is not a timeline site" rule applies to everyone but them. You might want to have a look at this thread (either for the first time or again). Post 8 is quite clear.

Wow...could you be more patronising?

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; Jun 5th 2011 at 11:36 am.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

jackd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!

Hi,

I have applied in July 2009.
Medical & pcc Finalised in August 2009.
Still waiting............?
I don't wana discourage you but it's truth here nobuddy predit what will happen.

Regard's
jackd.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jackd
Hi,

I have applied in July 2009.
Medical & pcc Finalised in August 2009.
Still waiting............?
I don't wana discourage you but it's truth here nobuddy predit what will happen.

Regard's
jackd.
Hi jackd,
Are all of your documents MET too ??
Especially form 80?

regards,
asadns
Old Jun 5th 2011, 12:28 pm

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi jackd,
Are all of your documents MET too ??
Especially form 80?

regards,
asadns
*Sigh*

Old Jun 5th 2011, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Guess what - despite what you might think, timelines are NOT useful. Do you really think that knowing when someone's meds were finalised is going to help with your case? Will it really help to know that mine were finalised over 2 years ago? No. It won't help. It won't make the slightest bit of difference to your case, or anyone else's. There seems to be an increasing trend on here recently that some people seem to think that the "this is not a timeline site" rule applies to everyone but them. You might want to have a look at this thread (either for the first time or again). Post 8 is quite clear.

Wow...could you be more patronising?
Mrsgreenstar,
i see from your signature ,though the documents you have sent were shown received in 2009, but are you assigned the CO yet??
Old Jun 5th 2011, 12:32 pm

Mrsgreenstar,
i see from your signature ,though the documents you have sent were shown received in 2009, but are you assigned the CO yet??
Absolutely no idea. Has absolutely no bearing on anything really. Whether I (or anyone else) has a CO will not impact your case at all. I really suggest you read this.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by imalinaqvi
I am Jul-2009 applicant, I received the Med. and PCC request on 3-May-2011, and submit the Med. & PCC on 28-May-2011, any one has an idea how long it could take for VISA grant email,,
No idea at all. I am in the same boat as you are..hope for the best..
Old Jun 5th 2011, 8:33 pm
Home and Happy

Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicants

Taken from the thread referred to above by mrsgreenstar76. It is entitled Forum Usage Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING! but I sometimes wonder how many people on here bother to look at it.

British Expats is not a timeline site.

There are several sites on the internet which exist in order that visa applicants from various countries can compare and contrast their individual timelines. This is not one of them.
The Aus Immigration Forum is here for people to ask questions and seek advice. We do offer the option for people to post their timelines in their signatures and/or extended signatures, but we ask that people should not start threads with the intention of getting people to fill them just with timeline information.

Bear in mind also that everyone's timeline is individual. Each person has a unique application and so will have a unique timeline.

Repeatedly posting to ask others for their individual details is achieving nothing as every application is unique.
In addition in some threads this is verging on breaching people's privacy and is making people unwilling to post at all as they are feeling pressured into revealing more information than they feel comfortable about.
Discussion of the process is one thing, constant niggling and speculating about whether someone's application may be moving faster than someone else's is another and is not wanted on here.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

imalinaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point

I was asked by CO for Med. & PCC on 3-May-11,,, and submitted the same on 6-Jun-11, since then I send him two email for the receiving acknowledgement, but the CO is not replying any email at all,,,, any one have idea,,,,,
Old Jun 12th 2011, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

I was asked by CO for Med. & PCC on 3-May-11,,, and submitted the same on 6-Jun-11, since then I send him two email for the receiving acknowledgement, but the CO is not replying any email at all,,,, any one have idea,,,,,
It will take time. Since they are slow in processing application for us. I am also mostly like yours situation.

Wish you will hear good news soon.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

imalinaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point

Usually how long it take after Medical & PCC submission to receive VG letter
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

U Jay is an unknown quantity at this point

Usually how long it take after Medical & PCC submission to receive VG letter
want to know answer of this query but unfortunately no one knows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.