July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Feb 22nd 2011, 10:41 am
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Congratulations Figment..
Old Feb 24th 2011, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point

I have update:

my medicals have reached aussie land yesterday;

all docs met except medical.
Old Feb 24th 2011, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

imalinaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by effkay
I have update:

Congratulation, wish you a successful settlement in Australia,,,
Old Mar 1st 2011, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

I have update:

I think u r very near for ur visa grant. By the way how u know that ur medical has reached the aussie land. I hope that we will also be asked for the mediacl and PCC request. Prey for everyone success..
Old Mar 1st 2011, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ashfaq
I think u r very near for ur visa grant. By the way how u know that ur medical has reached the aussie land. I hope that we will also be asked for the mediacl and PCC request. Prey for everyone success..
Visa status states that medical test result has been referred to Australia for further processing.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

Visa status states that medical test result has been referred to Australia for further processing.
From where we can check the medical status,
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

can any one let me know, what time duration DIAC is offering for landing after issuance of immigration visa
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 4:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by imalinaqvi
From where we can check the medical status,
If you applied online you can check it on the link where you check your status

Originally Posted by imalinaqvi
can any one let me know, what time duration DIAC is offering for landing after issuance of immigration visa
Have a read of -
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Visa_Validation-Australia
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

fiden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa TIme after PCC and Medical

Dear all

Normally how much time it will take after submmited PC and Medical, i have been asked for PC and medical by CO.

I am september 2009 Applicant.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa TIme after PCC and Medical

Originally Posted by fiden
Dear all

Normally how much time it will take after submmited PC and Medical, i have been asked for PC and medical by CO.

I am september 2009 Applicant.
Why are you asking on the July 09 thread? Why are you asking anyway, no one knows.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

fiden is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry dear that i ask question at July thread and ask such question
if you dont like it.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 3:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

if you dont like it.
Its nothing to do with not liking it.

It is a question no-one can answer because EVERY CASE IS INDIVIDUAL.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 8:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

if you dont like it.
I am not your dear and the sooner you and everyone understand that 'dear' is not acceptable in the world you are all attempting to move to the better.
Old Mar 9th 2011, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Have u got the the visa or still waiting for the grant letter till today?? if not then howmuch time time u will have to wit to u although u have submitted ur medical and PCC then y there is too much time for the visa grant for u???
Old Mar 9th 2011, 5:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Have u got the the visa or still waiting for the grant letter till today?? if not then howmuch time time u will have to wit to u although u have submitted ur medical and PCC then y there is too much time for the visa grant for u???
I'm sorry, (not really) but that is unintelligible nonsense. I assume you've not yet passed any IELTS exam. Now English is obviously not your first language and you probably speak it far more fluently than I would speak your language, but if no one can understand a word you write you won't get any help from people who do their best to support and advise. We don't use text speak, especially not in the Immigration Forum, the information given and received is too important to be misunderstood.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.