July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jan 23rd 2011, 7:07 pm

Figment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant future
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Originally Posted by imalinaqvi
Its great that you get your PCC and Medical, now you are one step closer to your destination, can you let me know your profession,,,
Civil Engineering associate on application.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:05 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
then what will hapen? will they bypass ur secuirty checks?
can't be sure of that. have you tried doing it? i can't my form80 shows from day one
Old Jan 24th 2011, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

imalinaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point

then what will hapen? will they bypass ur secuirty checks?
As per my understanding, there are two kind of check, Internal (By DIAC) and another is External (By ASIC), if DIAC have completed their (internal) check, then your CO can make your form 80 appear in your document check list as MET
Old Jan 24th 2011, 6:57 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by imalinaqvi
As per my understanding, there are two kind of check, Internal (By DIAC) and another is External (By ASIC), if DIAC have completed their (internal) check, then your CO can make your form 80 appear in your document check list as MET
No
no one knows who performs internal and external checks, there are applicnats who have form 80 met and still waiting for more than 6 months, there are applicatns who have all documnets requried and they have grant letter in hand.
these are just some term to keep you busy, they are doing their work and let them do and definitely they will contact u when they need some thing.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

No
no one knows who performs internal and external checks, there are applicnats who have form 80 met and still waiting for more than 6 months, there are applicatns who have all documnets requried and they have grant letter in hand.
these are just some term to keep you busy, they are doing their work and let them do and definitely they will contact u when they need some thing.
perfect answer
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

i asked CO for current status of app and this time team manager responded on behalf of CO...i asked for advice on medical and PCC renewing too,here is the reply...add it in the possible list of templates present here already

Thank you for your enquiry. While i appreciate that you are keen to have
your application progressed, please DO NOT consider re-newing your medicals
or police clearances unless specifically requested to do so by your Case
Officer.

Your application is still under active consideration and you are not
required to do anything further unless requested to do so.

Thank you for your patience to date and please be assured that your
application will be progressed as quickly as possible by your case
officer.

DIAC is doing their work and we can do nothing but wait and see
Old Jan 25th 2011, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

Any one know any one who applied (175/176) from UAE and how long it took him to catch PR,,,please let me know,,,,
Old Jan 25th 2011, 4:11 am
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

No
what are you taking classes with the BE mods now? Or you are so inspired by their answers that you have just stopped your mind from any sort of reasoning and rationality?

Internal checks is performed by DIAC itself. And external check is performed by external agencies. We know that bit.

For the documents status part, first of all let's get this getting VISA with status Required bit out of the picture. The people who got their visas with status saying Required didn't wait for their visas any more than few months. They got their CO allocation Meds request and got their visas. Please bring me ONE applicant who have got a CO, is from HR country (so application is going to take long), been waiting for his application to finalize more than 8 months, and ALL his documents still say required. Please bring ONE.

Again, people with Form80 'MET' could've something on their application that was taking time except Form80 stuff. Application doesn't ONLY have one thing that is Form80 to worry about.

Yes I will agree they are doing their work it's a good idea to let them do their work. BUT talking as of online documents status means shit then please keep that supposition to your self and don't drag others into this irrationality and ill-reasoning.
Old Jan 25th 2011, 1:19 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
what are you taking classes with the BE mods now? Or you are so inspired by their answers that you have just stopped your mind from any sort of reasoning and rationality?

Internal checks is performed by DIAC itself. And external check is performed by external agencies. We know that bit.

For the documents status part, first of all let's get this getting VISA with status Required bit out of the picture. The people who got their visas with status saying Required didn't wait for their visas any more than few months. They got their CO allocation Meds request and got their visas. Please bring me ONE applicant who have got a CO, is from HR country (so application is going to take long), been waiting for his application to finalize more than 8 months, and ALL his documents still say required. Please bring ONE.

Again, people with Form80 'MET' could've something on their application that was taking time except Form80 stuff. Application doesn't ONLY have one thing that is Form80 to worry about.

Yes I will agree they are doing their work it's a good idea to let them do their work. BUT talking as of online documents status means shit then please keep that supposition to your self and don't drag others into this irrationality and ill-reasoning.
my friend who applied in Jul09, all docs including work experience/form80 are met, first co said internal then external and now again internal, medical got expired in December10 and due to queries every month co is not responding now..

Enough?

for internal or external has been discussed several times with no result, it is upto you how u conclude. you joined the forum some months ago search on the forum and you will get your result and i am sure you are not in the position to accept.

there is 1 more applicants whos from 80 including all other docs got met in july/august still waiting, he is pakistani and i think in US at the moment.

For mod classes, they are free to join, most welcome, i am sure u will learn something.

for last part i did not say anyone not to contact IGIS or CO, everyone has right, my friend applied in Jan10 got in Dec10 never contacted IGIS or co about the processing time and got the visa in shortest time i think. I never abused like this, trying to control but next time result would be bit different.

if you follow other forums you will get to know that IGIS is reluctant to priovide enough information just due to extensives queries created by our country fellows and that is creating problem for the applicants going to apply in future.

Good Luck..
Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:18 pm
Banned

my friend who applied in Jul09, all docs including work experience/form80 are met, first co said internal then external and now again internal, medical got expired in December10 and due to queries every month co is not responding now..

Enough?
Ok so how does it proof online documents status does not matter? If he sent too many queries may be he should have consulted around before doing anything stupid. I would say only your friend is to be blamed.
for internal or external has been discussed several times with no result, it is upto you how u conclude. you joined the forum some months ago search on the forum and you will get your result and i am sure you are not in the position to accept.
Yes we concluded a result. Internal is done internally by DIAC and external is done by external agency. A case officer has explained this. What more authority do you want to conclude this bit?
there is 1 more applicants whos from 80 including all other docs got met in july/august still waiting, he is pakistani and i think in US at the moment.
If the documents status say MET it more than often means what they say. If you online document status say application approved then it is very simple for you to assume the same. The online document status is there for a reason otherwise they won't bother updating the status of the documents. Case officers are so much nice that they include some document's status like Form80 status specifically on the request of the applicant. And they do take that pain to do that. If it was unimportant they wouldn't give a hoot.
For mod classes, they are free to join, most welcome, i am sure u will learn something.

for last part i did not say anyone not to contact IGIS or CO, everyone has right, my friend applied in Jan10 got in Dec10 never contacted IGIS or co about the processing time and got the visa in shortest time i think. I never abused like this, trying to control but next time result would be bit different.
Good for your friend. I never negated the fact that every case is different and will have different processing times and its own dynamics.

About the abuse bit, I'm sorry where did I abuse you? Are you referring to the word shit? I didn't call you that. I didn't call anyone that. It's very commonly used reference used in the English world. May be you should get used to it before you move to Australia? Because I'm sure they use this and other similar words quite often and I don't think anyone like cry babies.
if you follow other forums you will get to know that IGIS is reluctant to priovide enough information just due to extensives queries created by our country fellows and that is creating problem for the applicants going to apply in future.

Good Luck..
Then the applicant should realise what is making things difficult for the other people. My point was to set the record straight that online document status is there for a reason.

Besides, my question was please give me an example for people from HR countries who had their application delayed like us for security reasons, waited quite a bit for the external checks thing, and all that time in all those months, usually more than a year, their document status was never changed to anything other Required and still had their visas granted?

I agree we have applicants with approved application with their status never changing but there's an explanation for that. We have seen cases for LR countries that they get meds and PCC requested, they submit it and get their visas all within a span of few weeks. Yes there's a possibility CO won't bother updating the status. But I have never seen anyone with an application taking quite a few months AFTER CO allocation, and still never getting documents status updated.

And please accept my sincere apologies if you thought I abused you, it wasn't my intention.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
Ok so how does it proof online documents status does not matter? If he sent too many queries may be he should have consulted around before doing anything stupid. I would say only your friend is to be blamed.
Yes we concluded a result. Internal is done internally by DIAC and external is done by external agency. A case officer has explained this. What more authority do you want to conclude this bit?
If the documents status say MET it more than often means what they say. If you online document status say application approved then it is very simple for you to assume the same. The online document status is there for a reason otherwise they won't bother updating the status of the documents. Case officers are so much nice that they include some document's status like Form80 status specifically on the request of the applicant. And they do take that pain to do that. If it was unimportant they wouldn't give a hoot.
Good for your friend. I never negated the fact that every case is different and will have different processing times and its own dynamics.

About the abuse bit, I'm sorry where did I abuse you? Are you referring to the word shit? I didn't call you that. I didn't call anyone that. It's very commonly used reference used in the English world. May be you should get used to it before you move to Australia? Because I'm sure they use this and other similar words quite often and I don't think anyone like cry babies.
Then the applicant should realise what is making things difficult for the other people. My point was to set the record straight that online document status is there for a reason.

Besides, my question was please give me an example for people from HR countries who had their application delayed like us for security reasons, waited quite a bit for the external checks thing, and all that time in all those months, usually more than a year, their document status was never changed to anything other Required and still had their visas granted?

I agree we have applicants with approved application with their status never changing but there's an explanation for that. We have seen cases for LR countries that they get meds and PCC requested, they submit it and get their visas all within a span of few weeks. Yes there's a possibility CO won't bother updating the status. But I have never seen anyone with an application taking quite a few months AFTER CO allocation, and still never getting documents status updated.

And please accept my sincere apologies if you thought I abused you, it wasn't my intention.
Mr. gr8leo87
you have great knowledge, after reading the above, I have washed so many of my confusions,,,
Nice Time,,,
Old Jan 26th 2011, 8:09 am
Shafaqat Ali

yes he consulated, i forwareded the url of this thread to him, here applicants send queries on weekly basis i think he did the same. now decide who is doing stupid things, i who forwarded this link?, he who looked at this thread? or all who sedning quesries like sending to a friend?

Yes we concluded a result. Internal is done internally by DIAC and external is done by external agency. A case officer has explained this.
i also followed that threads and remember his wording, i will post if i find the link to that thread.
Why do they hide/show from 80 on request if it is really a key to success? and y it waries case to case, there are applicants whos form 80 is available form day first and there are some others whos form is still not listed, so are they not being processed?
nice justification, people who are running behind the status are getting delayed and who were silent got the result.
I speak daily to americans and britians and never used/heared this or similar words in calls, now don't say Astralia has different culture and you are not authorised to decide what kind of personalities australians like.
there is 1 iranian and 1 bangaldeshi (who is also silent reader of the forum) and one of them have applied through MARA consultant and even consultants don't prefer sending emails to cos just for status.
Old Jan 26th 2011, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

To>shafaqat309 & gr8leo87
This futile discussion won`t solve the problem. We are here to share new updates with each other and discussion issues with each other...so brothers just let go of this thing....

just stay put and keep waiting and sharing updates...

Old Jan 26th 2011, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by aliah
To>shafaqat309 & gr8leo87
This futile discussion won`t solve the problem. We are here to share new updates with each other and discussion issues with each other...so brothers just let go of this thing....

just stay put and keep waiting and sharing updates...

Ali bhai
Old Jan 26th 2011, 5:51 pm
Banned

yes he consulated, i forwareded the url of this thread to him, here applicants send queries on weekly basis i think he did the same. now decide who is doing stupid things, i who forwarded this link?, he who looked at this thread? or all who sedning quesries like sending to a friend?

i also followed that threads and remember his wording, i will post if i find the link to that thread.
Who is doing stupid things? People who are sending queries on weekly basis, people who are suggesting this, and people who are encouraging this.

This = sending queries to CO too frequent.

Why do they hide/show from 80 on request if it is really a key to success? and y it waries case to case, there are applicants whos form 80 is available form day first and there are some others whos form is still not listed, so are they not being processed?
You don't know, I don't know, no body knows 'why' they do what. But there could be explanations. For the appearance/disappearance of Form80, this form is not an absolute requirement for everybody who's applying. It's at the discretion of case officer to decide whether or not to include Form80 in the application process, and HENCE it only appears when the CO wants it to appear. This is probably the reason why it doesn't appear on some application because case officer probably was busy doing other things and forgot to include Form80 on the online documents status.
Again this DO NOT undermine the importance/significance of online documents status. If it wasn't important it WOULD NOT be there. They won't waste time and money maintaining a system that does NOT server a purpose.

nice justification, people who are running behind the status are getting delayed and who were silent got the result.
Ok, so? Are you suggesting there's a relationship between 'running behind' and processing times?

I speak daily to americans and britians and never used/heared this or similar words in calls, now don't say Astralia has different culture and you are not authorised to decide what kind of personalities australians like.
You like supposing things out of context or that's how you habitually have a discussion? But anyway, here's a reference for you:

Shit:
As a slang term, it has many meanings, including: nonsense, foolishness, something of little value or quality, trivial and usually boastful or inaccurate talk, or a contemptible person. It may also be used as an expression of annoyance, surprise, or anger.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shit

I hope you feel better after reading this. Obviously no body would use that word on a business call, in a business letter or in a job application. I thought that bit was understood but ...

there is 1 iranian and 1 bangaldeshi (who is also silent reader of the forum) and one of them have applied through MARA consultant and even consultants don't prefer sending emails to cos just for status.
Yes you shouldn't bother COs for status. But if you are just emailing them like one in a two months/three months time then you could probably just make a little request and they would do it for you. They also understand your emotional position on this.

No body keep sending emails to COs for update right away after application is lodged. The emails start to get more frequent when the application has already taken so long. That's just human.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.