British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   July 2009 Visa Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/july-2009-visa-applicants-621522/)

Mayur Jul 25th 2009 10:35 pm

Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Hello All July Mates :cool:

Count me too on your boat ( may be a ship in future) for July month....

I did applied on 24th for 175 Visa - 2231-79(SAP and .NET).I'm on CSL.
ACS(April - 30/09) and IELTS (May 27/09).

Hey I'm working on 457(Work) Visa in Australia(Brisi) from last 2 years( working currently) as a IT Proff and was a bit curious to know whether it makes any
advantage while picking me up by CSL list or all the offshore applications are just treated on same lines..?

Cheers,

maple_leaf Jul 25th 2009 11:28 pm

Count me in too!!! I applied for 175 on 12-July-2009 :rofl:

krishnaecetech Jul 26th 2009 1:12 am

Originally Posted by Mayur (Post 7783989)
Hello All July Mates :cool:

Count me too on your boat ( may be a ship in future) for July month....

I did applied on 24th for 175 Visa - 2231-79(SAP and .NET).I'm on CSL.
ACS(April - 30/09) and IELTS (May 27/09).

Hey I'm working on 457(Work) Visa in Australia(Brisi) from last 2 years( working currently) as a IT Proff and was a bit curious to know whether it makes any
advantage while picking me up by CSL list or all the offshore applications are just treated on same lines..?

Cheers,

Mayur welcome board .... If I was the accesor I would have given some priority for you since you already have an employer ... But I guess the processing time and the allocation of CO will follow the same as the other applicants but may be the decision for your application will have upper edge... I guess if you go for Queensland state sponsorship your application will be processed faster ... Didnt you get sponsor from your employer .I guess you know what are the current processing priorities for application ...

Mayur Jul 26th 2009 1:32 am

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech (Post 7784275)
Mayur welcome board .... If I was the accesor I would have given some priority for you since you already have an employer ... But I guess the processing time and the allocation of CO will follow the same as the other applicants but may be the decision for your application will have upper edge... I guess if you go for Queensland state sponsorship your application will be processed faster ... Didnt you get sponsor from your employer .I guess you know what are the current processing priorities for application ...

Hi Krishna,
Hey its fine to get my ENS ...but it will be same to the situation I'm at present on 457 visa coz i need to work for the same employer for next 2 years( I assume this is the rule by DIAC )....That i really don't want too do...and also i don't want to go for state sponsor ( same reason) ... Here as the job market is becoming tighter day by day....i cannot guaranty to stick with particular state/Emplyr...:unsure:

Do you have any idea for which date applications CO is allocated for people on CSL?

krishnaecetech Jul 26th 2009 1:40 am

Originally Posted by Mayur (Post 7784314)
Hi Krishna,
Hey its fine to get my ENS ...but it will be same to the situation I'm at present on 457 visa coz i need to work for the same employer for next 2 years( I assume this is the rule by DIAC )....That i really don't want too do...and also i don't want to go for state sponsor ( same reason) ... Here as the job market is becoming tighter day by day....i cannot guaranty to stick with particular state/Emplyr...:unsure:

Do you have any idea for which date applications CO is allocated for people on CSL?

Ah haa ...So you dont want to get stuck up any where thats a good decision ...As such from the discussions here I find that January 2009 applications with CSL are being processed ..We have loads of time to get a CO alloted and also we fall in the year july2009-june2010 so we will be the first ones to be processed for this time frame .. might be we have good chances.... fingers crossed

komail Jul 27th 2009 5:44 am

Hi guys...

I am just curious that what are the chances of getting a job offer letter? Like is it possible that we can have a job offer letter from the any employer in Australia?

I am applying through various recruiters of Australia, but none of the employer in Australia seems to have any interest of giving us the chance. All my applications are rejected just because, I am not in Australia.

Does anybody have any experience on this?

komail Jul 27th 2009 5:48 am

Originally Posted by maple_leaf (Post 7784083)
Count me in too!!! I applied for 175 on 12-July-2009 :rofl:

Have you applied by yourself or hired any lawer/agent? How many points you are competing on and whats ur IELTs score...

This information help us to compare the posibilities of how strong our applications are.

Mayur Jul 27th 2009 6:37 am

Originally Posted by komail (Post 7786821)
Hi guys...

I am just curious that what are the chances of getting a job offer letter? Like is it possible that we can have a job offer letter from the any employer in Australia?

I am applying through various recruiters of Australia, but none of the employer in Australia seems to have any interest of giving us the chance. All my applications are rejected just because, I am not in Australia.

As per my experience employers (SW Industry especially) are looking for the people who are Citizen or PR holders as there are lot of people available in the market with even so many reducing their Salary/contract rates…..

Mayur Jul 27th 2009 6:49 am

Originally Posted by komail (Post 7786821)
Hi guys...

I also suggest please think twice before going for employee sponorship
I feel 1 year waiting more is very pleasant compared to striking a deal to stay for years with employer. Again its a personal choice ....and this suggestion is based on my personal experience which i have gone through ...

freebo Jul 27th 2009 3:30 pm

175 subitted today so count me in as a July 09 applicants :cool:

krishnaecetech Jul 27th 2009 8:54 pm

Maple_leaf (175, MODL), applied 12/07/2009 Current Status: No CO

Krishnaecetech (175, MODL+CSL), applied 21/07/2009 HRC Current Status:No CO

Komail (175, MODL+CSL), applied 22/07/2009 HRC Current Status: No CO

Mayur (175, MODL+CSL), applied 24/07/2009 Current Status: No CO

Freebo(175, MODL+CSL), applied 27/07/2009 LRC Current Status: NO CO, Applied for VIC SS

engr_kiiuk Jul 31st 2009 9:34 am

Hi guys,

I applied on 28 th July 2009. I have applied as a professional mechanical engineer which is CSL/MODL and also i am from high risk country (Bangladesh). I did all my skill assessment, application lodgement by myself, no agent. Its pleased me but dont know what is in future.

I am thinking whether to go for state sponsoreship. Is there anyone who have idea where mechanical engineers have high demand? I see NSW have no demand for mechanical engineers. My dream was to live in Sydney. But i see there is less job opportunity for Mechanical Engineers in Sydney. Which are those state that have high demand for it? How long does it take to get state sponsoreship?

Regards,
Rifat.

krishnaecetech Jul 31st 2009 11:43 am

Maple_leaf (175, MODL), applied 12/07/2009 Current Status: No CO

Krishnaecetech (175, MODL+CSL), applied 21/07/2009 HRC Current Status:No CO

Komail (175, MODL+CSL), applied 22/07/2009 HRC Current Status: No CO

Mayur (175, MODL+CSL), applied 24/07/2009 Current Status: No CO

Freebo(175, MODL+CSL), applied 27/07/2009 LRC Current Status: NO CO, Applied for VIC SS

engr_kiiuk(175, MODL+CSL), applied 28/07/2009 HRC Current Status: No CO

krishnaecetech Jul 31st 2009 12:16 pm

Rifat SA, WA, Queensland, Victoria, NT, Tasmania require Mechanical Engineers. Victoria would be the best out of the lot followed by SA and WA. It takes 3 - 4 months to get a SS.

vsnb Aug 2nd 2009 7:09 am

vsnb (175, MODL+CSL), applied 05/07/2009 HRC Current Status: lol