July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Dec 5th 2009, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

biohacker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Originally Posted by elzorro7823
yes Im 100% Colombian
Me too zorro, it would be nice to share experiences and maybe know each other until we get to oz. Where are you heading to? I am planning to settle in Melbourne.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

elzorro7823 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by biohacker
Me too zorro, it would be nice to share experiences and maybe know each other until we get to oz. Where are you heading to? I am planning to settle in Melbourne.
I would like to go to Melbourne aswell, but I dont discard other possibilities like Sydney or Brisbane, and just let me know when and where we can meet each other.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about

I heard as Melbourne weather is too extreme compare to Sydney.
I read in somewhere as sometime four seasons fall in one day, some time within an hour temperature change to four season.

I'm afraid for it, coz I'm from south east asia and I can't stand up with dramatically quickly changes weather
Old Dec 9th 2009, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys Just left Australia today after getting the pre grant. Now checked the mail from my in between Air travel transit point Visa grant had arrived to my inbox. Its really a good news as I am currently on the way travelling back to my home country India for vacation. All the best to you July guys almost every one have CO in our group the grant is soon for you all
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Mayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really nice

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Guys Just left Australia today after getting the pre grant. Now checked the mail from my in between Air travel transit point Visa grant had arrived to my inbox. Its really a good news as I am currently on the way travelling back to my home country India for vacation. All the best to you July guys almost every one have CO in our group the grant is soon for you all
Congrats Krishna...have a safe trip....
Old Dec 9th 2009, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

wondering is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Congratulations.... I bet the good news made your trip a lot nicer!!! Enjoy
Old Dec 14th 2009, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wondering
Congratulations.... I bet the good news made your trip a lot nicer!!! Enjoy
I cant wait to be in Ozz, bloody waiting!!!
Old Dec 14th 2009, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

I would like to go to Melbourne aswell, but I dont discard other possibilities like Sydney or Brisbane, and just let me know when and where we can meet each other.
Would you like a shared celebration when we get our respective visas???
Old Dec 14th 2009, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Would you like a shared celebration when we get our respective visas???
ohh mate!!!, definitively, are you in Bogota?
Old Dec 15th 2009, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

Its really good to hear all these CO assigned messages.

But I am one of those unfortunate one who haven't yet received any thing. Its just long waiting.

Can somebody suggest should I call them?

Regards

Last edited by komail; Dec 15th 2009 at 6:48 am.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

wondering is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure your time will come soon.... It's a matter of time....

Good Luck!!!
Old Dec 15th 2009, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

ohh mate!!!, definitively, are you in Bogota?
Yes I am in Bogotá Zorro, I am a Systems Engineer (PUJ) and applied the same date you did. I am eager to get my visa but it seems they are working half speed by these days. Nonetheless I hope 2010 will come with exciting news.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Yes I am in Bogotá Zorro, I am a Systems Engineer (PUJ) and applied the same date you did. I am eager to get my visa but it seems they are working half speed by these days. Nonetheless I hope 2010 will come with exciting news.
thats the matter, Biohacker, I really dont want this issue to extend to the next year, Im afraid rules will change for 2010 and I dont want to be afected by those new regulations, you never know whats the next move with DIAC. What do you think about it??
Old Dec 15th 2009, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Hmm Zorro. In my personal opinion, DIAC has a slow response capability for they are a big organization. The only emergency measures are taken by the minister but I do not think he wants to repeat the recent events (sept 23) because he runs the risk of loosing popularity. I believe the modl is going to be re done and CSL will fade progressively by half 2010. I believe we will get a definite answer by february 2010, but...................

As you said before: when it comes to DIAC you can never take anything for granted
Old Dec 15th 2009, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

On the other hand, according to DIAC the new Mold list will be ready next year, and CSL will send off, (with inmediate effect), Thats why Im saying that I dont want another dissapointed surprise from the new rules.
Anyway, I really want to be in the safer side, I mean granted letter before christmas, (just dreaming), jaja.
what year did you finish your degree?? me in 2004, maybe we took signatures together.

Last edited by elzorro7823; Dec 15th 2009 at 4:01 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.