July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Oct 9th 2009, 11:19 am
Just Joined

bobibi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Congratulations mate you are the first guy from July .....

Do let us know about the details of your qualification and skill for which you had applied. And did you undergo your medicals here in Aus
Thx mate..

My qualification is civil engineering. I've applied online under skill 2124-11 (Civil Engineer) which is under CSL. And yes, I did my medical in Aus, submitted everything even before CO requested it.

Was losing hope when I first saw the change about new processing priorities, I thought the visa approval process would have take another 6-12 months as I did not have SS. Been checking my application status almost everyday.. My status changed to "application processed further" on 7/10/09 and thought it might have been due to PLE I've submitted earlier but couldn't believe my own eyes when I received the grant letter this morning.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bobibi
Thx mate..

My qualification is civil engineering. I've applied online under skill 2124-11 (Civil Engineer) which is under CSL. And yes, I did my medical in Aus, submitted everything even before CO requested it.

Was losing hope when I first saw the change about new processing priorities, I thought the visa approval process would have take another 6-12 months as I did not have SS. Been checking my application status almost everyday.. My status changed to "application processed further" on 7/10/09 and thought it might have been due to PLE I've submitted earlier but couldn't believe my own eyes when I received the grant letter this morning.
Onsite visa processing is much more faster so you are lucky. So which part of Aus r u from one more thing guess you would have done your medicals from HSA here any idea how long it took to finalise after undergoing the tests.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

bobibi is an unknown quantity at this point

Onsite visa processing is much more faster so you are lucky. So which part of Aus r u from one more thing guess you would have done your medicals from HSA here any idea how long it took to finalise after undergoing the tests.
I'm currently in Brisbane. Yes, I did my medical with HSA. Had a bit of trouble (had to re-do blood test) with medical and it took me about 3 weeks to get the report back. I have only submitted my medical report to Immi office 2 weeks ago. Therefore, I think the finalization of my visa only took 2 weeks?

I had also submitted my current employment letter to Immi, but none of the managers or HR officers received any calls from Immi in regards of verifying my work status. I guess like you've said, I am very lucky that I've got my visa approved in such a short period.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Anything interesting happening to any of you July guys ... Any one applied for some state sponsorship to speed up the process and did u get any new status changes for ur visa applications
Old Oct 20th 2009, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Anything interesting happening to any of you July guys ... Any one applied for some state sponsorship to speed up the process and did u get any new status changes for ur visa applications
My State Sponsorship application from Vic was approved today (applied 1/7/09).
Old Oct 20th 2009, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

elzorro7823 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by freebo
from me, nothing yet. This wait is just killing me!!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

These waiting really sucks....... But we don't have other choice... My status still shows (Application received - processing commenced)

I have also applied for State sponsorships but haven't got any reply from them.

Well still hoping for the best.

Regards,
Komail Noori
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by freebo
I couple of weeks ago we frontloaded meds + PCC's, today the status of my meds changed to "finalised", so things seem to be moving since my State Sponsorship was granted
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody know, how can we check the status of our State Sponsorship application for WA and Queensland?

Regards
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Mayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really nice

Originally Posted by komail
Anybody know, how can we check the status of our State Sponsorship application for WA and Queensland?

Regards
By calling or mailing their office
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

wondering is an unknown quantity at this point

My status also changed on sept 17 to application being processed further. A week later I received a phone call to my work place to check reference.

I am a mechanical Eng. CSL applied on July 30th.
I wonder if they take in consideration (To give even more priority)the seconds applicant english score and if it's a family of 4 people or if it is a single person... What do you think?
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wondering
My status also changed on sept 17 to application being processed further. A week later I received a phone call to my work place to check reference.

I am a mechanical Eng. CSL applied on July 30th.
I wonder if they take in consideration (To give even more priority)the seconds applicant english score and if it's a family of 4 people or if it is a single person... What do you think?
hi wondering,

i just want to know that what they asked about work related inquiry... like
amount of salary, date of joining, nature of work ... etc.
was it take long time or just 5 to 10 min on phone call?

had they appear physically on workplace?

thanks in advance...
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

wondering is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Tejas
I was informed from a co-worker that the tone was very relax and the questions were, since when I've worked there, whether it was full or part time, If it was a permanent job, salary, and position.

My guess like someone say in this thread is that they were doing some kind of filtering. That's why all the status changed.
It was like 5 min. They call from the nearest embassy which is in a different country that I live now.

Hope it helped
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wondering
Hello Tejas
I was informed from a co-worker that the tone was very relax and the questions were, since when I've worked there, whether it was full or part time, If it was a permanent job, salary, and position.

My guess like someone say in this thread is that they were doing some kind of filtering. That's why all the status changed.
It was like 5 min. They call from the nearest embassy which is in a different country that I live now.

Hope it helped
r u fall into CSL or CSL + SS?
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

biohacker is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by komail
Hi all,

I have applied for Visa 175 today (22 July 2009). Thanks for all the help from BritishExpacts. This will not be possible without your help. I have applied by myself (without any consultant) and through the online system.

Now, I would like to know from where I can check the status of my application?

Thanks again folks,
Hey man, we have exactly the same timeline, my ielts was 7,5 too, my skils are java /.net and I applied 25 July. Good coincidence. Plz share your experience as long as you get co. Have they checked your references already?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.