July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 23rd 2011, 12:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by imalinaqvi
Usually how long it take after Medical & PCC submission to receive VG letter
Assuming that VG means Visa Grant?? No-one can answer the question because every application is unique.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

amjad mughal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Assuming that VG means Visa Grant?? No-one can answer the question because every application is unique.
true...

i got mine after two months...
Old Jun 25th 2011, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

mr_super_genius is an unknown quantity at this point

I was asked by CO for Med. & PCC on 3-May-11,,, and submitted the same on 6-Jun-11, since then I send him two email for the receiving acknowledgement, but the CO is not replying any email at all,,,, any one have idea,,,,,
I was asked to submit my PCC & meds on 28 Oct 2009 by my CO and I had applied on 16 Oct 2009. Like you, i was excited that i will get the grant letter soon but both my meds and PCC expired after a year and i didn't get any grant letter until I heard from my CO again on 1st June 2011 to RENEW both meds & PCC. I dont know when I wll get the grant letter but what I want you to understand is that every individual has a different case. Some of the people who applied with me got the grant letter weeks after CO asked for Meds, some got them in month and some (like me) are still waiting. There are no hard and fast rules to decide the timeframe for the grant letter once PCC and meds are done. Patience is the key! and if you want to know the status of your case...you can do that using the PLE
Old Jun 28th 2011, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

imalinaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point

on DIAC web site, E-Bussiness Systems, at my "Application Status", it is now showing Health requirements finalised, for the Medical I submitted few weeks back,
can any one let me know, what does it means,,,
Old Jun 28th 2011, 5:41 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

on DIAC web site, E-Bussiness Systems, at my "Application Status", it is now showing Health requirements finalised, for the Medical I submitted few weeks back,
can any one let me know, what does it means,,,
Exactly what it says. Someone has changed it to read Health requirements finalised. No more, no less.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

imblogger is an unknown quantity at this point

Start counting for Grant letter
Old Jun 28th 2011, 9:27 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by imblogger
Start counting for Grant letter
Based on "health requirements finalised"?

I'd have been counting for a long time if that were the case, since mine has said that since March 2009!
Old Jun 29th 2011, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

imalinaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point

DEar all,
in my DIAC e-bussiness , application status page, its showing "health requirements finalised",as of 27-Jun-11, as I submitted my medical and Pcc on 6-Jun-11,,
when should I expect VG letter
Old Jun 29th 2011, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

mr_super_genius is an unknown quantity at this point

DEar all,
in my DIAC e-bussiness , application status page, its showing "health requirements finalised",as of 27-Jun-11, as I submitted my medical and Pcc on 6-Jun-11,,
I think you don't understand the point that pollyana and mrsgreenstar have made. Nobody can answer your question. Like mrsgreenstar...My CO requested for meds & pcc way back in october 2009 and i had my medicals finalized in december 2009 but i didn't get the grant letter. I was again asked by the CO this month to renew them (which i did) but i still don't have any clue when will i get the grant letter. Just have patience man! you will get it...sooner or later
Old Jun 29th 2011, 4:45 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

What do you want to hear?
1. tomorrow
2. next week
3. next month
4. 6 months
5. 1 year
6. 2 year
7. All of above
8. None of above
Old Jun 29th 2011, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

imblogger is an unknown quantity at this point

As per my knowledge there is no fortune teller on this forum .As per prev examples I can say If Everything is met then it shouldn't take time (Keep Refreshing)
Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

I have received Medical request from CO, last night.

Now figuring out, how to download Form 26EH and Form 160EH as currently when I click on the respective link on Document of Checklist page, it gives following error message.

"This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
If you continue to receive this error please contact the support centre"
Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

U Jay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by komail

Now figuring out, how to download Form 26EH and Form 160EH as currently when I click on the respective link on Document of Checklist page, it gives following error message.

check your mail
Old Jun 30th 2011, 10:37 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

I will be using online service because i found following on the official site
Forms 26EH and 160EH can only be downloaded as part of an online application. These forms will have the applicant's name, date of birth and address pre-printed. Please always use the Form 26EH and/or 160EH provided by an applicant. This facilitates form processing
Old Jun 30th 2011, 1:02 pm
Home and Happy

If you can't download those just download the versions on the DIAC site. they are the same, just the ones on the site don't have your name etc prefilled.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.