July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Nov 18th 2009, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Originally Posted by wondering
Good news is in the air for us July applicants!!!! Today I received the magic mail!!! I Have Case Officer. YES!!!

My time line is:

Lodge 175 application on 30/07/09
Application Being Processed Further 17/09/09
CO 18/11/09
Mechanical Eng.. CSL/MODL

Good luck to everyone

Let's keep the positive spirit. Case Officers are saying "July people here we come!!!"
Congrats Wondering ..... On seeing the BE month wise applicants web link there are few july applicants compared to rest of the months so the CO will be happily processing all of our applications Let us hope for the best
Old Nov 18th 2009, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Congrats all who have got CO's assigned .

I am 175 candidate (just on CSL and no state sponsorship) - have recently submitted Form80 - and now waiting for further instructions .

Good Day;
Old Nov 19th 2009, 4:43 am
Just Joined

wpfmv is on a distinguished road

Just checked my status online and my 175 visa is approved!

Applied 175 CSL- July 27th, 2009
Application Being Processed Further - Sept 17th, 2009
Approved - Nov 19th, 2009

All docs front-loaded which is probably why I was approved without hearing from a CO. I think they're in the thick of the July CSL applicants now. Also I'm offshore before anybody asks .
Old Nov 19th 2009, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wpfmv
Just checked my status online and my 175 visa is approved!

Applied 175 CSL- July 27th, 2009
Application Being Processed Further - Sept 17th, 2009
Approved - Nov 19th, 2009

All docs front-loaded which is probably why I was approved without hearing from a CO. I think they're in the thick of the July CSL applicants now. Also I'm offshore before anybody asks .
congratulation
Old Nov 19th 2009, 6:24 am
Just Joined

kickboxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats,
From which country do u belong?
Old Nov 19th 2009, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

engr_kiiuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Friends,

I think that it is a time for all July applicant to think about the fillup of Form 80 and Form 1221. On going through this forms i have some question. Please see following enquiries. I request the forum members who have good knowledge on those to give sujjestion.

Form 80:
A. Question No: 4: It asks to write the name in own language. Here is three tab such as (a), (b), (c). a is for russian, b is for chinese and c is for arabic.
Where other countries people should write? Another thing is that i am Bangladeshi and my own language is Bangla. But all of my education and other documents are in English. Do i need to write my name in 'Bengali' for this question?

B. Question No: 30: It asks to give 'Period of time permitted to remain in Australia as authorised on arrival'.
I have applied on subclass 175. What answer should i give for this question?

C. Question No: 31: It asks for Visa Details. As i didnt get any visa yet then what should i write?

Form 1221
D. Question 19: It says, 'If you are outside Australia, give details of your intended arrival'. It asks to give date of arrival. I applied on subclass 175. After how many months of my application should i give my intended arrival date. For subclass 175 many people get visa on 6-7 months, on the otherhand DIAC says that for subclass 175 it may need 12 months. So after how many months should i give the intended travel?

E. Question 20: It says, 'How long do you intend to stay in Australia?' It asks to give date for 'From' & 'To'. As i applied for permanent residence migration, then how can i give the date? What should i write then?

F. Question 21: 'Give details of each place you intend to stay in Australia, including length and purpose of stay.'
I didnt decided which place i would stay, then what should i write? Whatever, i decided any place then how can i give the length of stay?

I request all to give their comments on A, B,C,D,E,F.

Thanks and Best Regards,
engr_kiiuk
Old Nov 19th 2009, 8:14 am
Just Joined

Form 80:
A. Question No: 4: Write your name in the first tab. The second tab is specifically for Chinese applicants and the third tab for the Arabic Applicants. All others have to write their names in their own language which in your case is Bangla in the first tab.

B. Question No: 30: Leave it blank. This is for the people who are already in Australia.

C. Question No: 31: Leave it blank too. This is also for the people who are already in Australia.

Form 1221
D. Question 19: Give a tentative date say 9-10 months from the date of your application.

E. Question 20: Leave it blank.

F. Question 21: If you have some friend or relative in Australia, you may give his/her address and for the purpose of stay, you may write Permanent Settlement or so.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 8:37 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kickboxer
Congrats,
From which country do u belong?
Kickboxer, I'm from Ireland but I haven't lived there in a long time. I've being working and waiting for PR in America for almost 6 and a half years. I got fed up earlier this year (well I was fed up many many years ago but kept thinking they'd pick my application next from their million+ backlog) and applied for PR in Australia. Here I am 113 days after applying and I'm approved. I'm in shock.

I feel a little guilty about getting processed so quickly when I see all the people who's expectations we quashed on the 23rd of Sept with the changes in priority processing. In all fairness to the DIAC at least they meet their annual quotas and don't waste visa's.

I can tell you all that no matter how bad you might think the Australian system is, just walk in my shoes as a US greencard applicant and you will realize that the Australian system is vastly better. I could bore you with the details of "retrogression", "advance parole", EAD work authorisation for pending AOS applicants, blah blah blah, $$$$$$ and more $$$$ filing papers every year to maintain my status and to wait in a line with no end that they created because they failed to process even a single application for weeks on end for many many years.

I feel for every one of you waiting for a decision who aren't in the CSL, I've being there, I would take some comfort out of the fact that they seem to approving CSL applications at the rate they are.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 8:40 am
Just Joined

BTW. you should all update your progress on beupdate.co.uk

The July applicants are poorly represented on there. I've seen a lot of people talk about their CO but it's not reflected on beupdate.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

jacx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Jacx onshore subclass applications(eg 885,886) will go to brisbane and off shore subclass applications(eg 175,176) go to adelaide. My CO is from Adelaide office. They are processing July applicants currently you will get your CO soon All the best
Yesterday Case officer asked for my police checks, although the same was frontloaded, send the same immediately.
Old Nov 20th 2009, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to see that every day there is a happy july applicant .... Everything is just with in reach now ..... Alll the best guys
Old Nov 20th 2009, 8:00 am
Just Joined

congrats bro once again and good luck in Australia.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

Mayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really nice

Hello Friends,

i did my medicals today at HSA, and after coming office accesed online status, the medicals status have been changed to met. And you know what within 4 hours i received my pre grant letter...

Need to be outside Aus for grant letter now...but damm all flight are full for whole Dec Month....

Best of luck to you all guys...

Cheers....
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 3:55 am
Just Joined

jacx is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the grant letter today. All the best for all who are waiting
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

vsnb is an unknown quantity at this point

CO asked form80 last friday. Meds and pcc were frontloaded.
Waiting is tough now. It can be either tomorrow or in 6 months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.