July 2008 Applicants

Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

is anyone else getting fed up with people asking if you heard anything? kids went back to school and we keep getting asked 'oh you still here?when you off?' just hope it wont be too much longer now we here something
Old Sep 4th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vickiejaynem
is anyone else getting fed up with people asking if you heard anything? kids went back to school and we keep getting asked 'oh you still here?when you off?' just hope it wont be too much longer now we here something
which is why i haven't told anyone except a few people at work who needed to know (well, i had to tell them for refs)

not even told close friends..... for this reason AND "what if" we didn't get the visa..???
Old Sep 4th 2008, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Summer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmmm well don ChocCake... unlike my husband who tells everybody oh we are off to oz next year.... I want to hmmmmmmmmm punch him....
and yes now I get all those "oh how's your visa coming along" questions... which I can't answer...jsut smile and keep saying welll... we will not be going until next year so forget about it for the moment.
xxx
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough

Yes Exactly

and moreover, u get this "OH POOR" Look :curse:

and they make u feel like the DIAC forgot about u or something...or they chose everyone else to be in Australia Except u

but we are keeping Positive.....MARCH 2009 PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Old Sep 5th 2008, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ChocCake
We're doing our meds in November.... ready for it
ChocCake.

I'd suggest you to wait till CO asks for it otherwise if you send it unrequested, you might not know if your file is taken in consideration by the CO or not till the VISA grant.!!!!!

Atleast, this is what I've been planning to do. Hope it explains further!

P.S. I haven't seen any progress so far since I've lodged the application as far as my case is concerned. It's so annoying but I think it's a wait game so everyone has to go through it which gives me a sigh of relief that I ain't alone.

Last edited by dance123; Sep 5th 2008 at 7:02 am.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by boycot123
ChocCake.

I'd suggest you to wait till CO asks for it otherwise if you send it unrequested, you might not know if your file is taken in consideration by the CO or not till the VISA grant.!!!!!

Atleast, this is what I've been planning to do. Hope it explains further!

P.S. I haven't seen any progress so far since I've lodged the application as far as my case is concerned. It's so annoying but I think it's a wait game so everyone has to go through it which gives me a sigh of relief that I ain't alone.
well...................
each to their own i guess? i'm not waiting.... doing meds november
as far as i can see.. most people get to know when they're assigned a CO... so lets just hope eh

we're both july applicant, so our timeline should be similar
but then again im on 175 so might take longer
Old Sep 6th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

well...................
each to their own i guess? i'm not waiting.... doing meds november
as far as i can see.. most people get to know when they're assigned a CO... so lets just hope eh

we're both july applicant, so our timeline should be similar
but then again im on 175 so might take longer
Well...........I was just saying because couple of my friends got their VISA recently and they frontloaded their meds and pcc. They were very furious due to the fact that till last moment they didn't know whether they had the CO allocated or not and suddenly every requirement changed to Met and the next day VISA was granted.

So, just wanted to share this info.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by boycot123
Well...........I was just saying because couple of my friends got their VISA recently and they frontloaded their meds and pcc. They were very furious due to the fact that till last moment they didn't know whether they had the CO allocated or not and suddenly every requirement changed to Met and the next day VISA was granted.

So, just wanted to share this info.
thanks for that, i have heard of that happening. well, that would be GREAT wouldn't it???
Old Sep 6th 2008, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road

My online App says "application being processed further". Wow, exciting things are going on out there^^...
Old Sep 6th 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Morko
My online App says "application being processed further". Wow, exciting things are going on out there^^...
REALLY!?!?!

WOW!! did you frontload mds & pccs?

this is INDEED EXCITING!!
Old Sep 7th 2008, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road

WOW!! did you frontload mds & pccs?
No, sure not. I didn't expect things to move on soooo fast. Meds are booked for the 15th of October and Pccs are being translated at the moment. I'm from Germany, you have to know. There is an additional field shown that requires further information and it says they had sent an e-mail. But I didn't receive anything, so my agent, who applied for me, will tell me what to do now. I already sent him a mail but unfortunately he doesn't work on sundays . I'll update this thread as I get new information.

Cheers,

Morko
Old Sep 8th 2008, 7:27 am
Just Joined

mango.mango is on a distinguished road

i submitted my application on the 23rd of July, my status changed to application being processed further on the 6th August...... And i rang adelaide 3 times, they told me i do not have a case officer yet, it doesn't mean anything!!!!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mango.mango
i submitted my application on the 23rd of July, my status changed to application being processed further on the 6th August...... And i rang adelaide 3 times, they told me i do not have a case officer yet, it doesn't mean anything!!!!
OH!

so what will it say when you have a CO?
Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

guiguioz is an unknown quantity at this point

'application being processed further'?
looks like you have a CO!
exciting news!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mango.mango
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh so what does it mean??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.