July 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 15th 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Chief1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

Hi all,

Listen to this for a rollercoaster ride.

I got an email yesterday from my CO. When I saw it I was thinking brilliant at least I'll know one way or the other.

As I read it though my heart sank. It was a request from HAS for further info on my medical. Bummer Panicking, I read on.

It was basically a request for me to get a PSYCHE report??? What the hell is wrong with me?

As I read on I realised though that the info they were requesting related to a child and not me at all!!!!!!:curse: Somebody in HAS got my medicals confused with another applicant (I HOPE).

Rang the CO who wouldn't talk about any medical issues but agreed that it did seem odd. She was brilliant though and had already emailed HAS querying the request.

So now I know that HAS have my medicals and are probably looking for more info and I have the whole weekend to fret about it. Charming!!!!! I'll tell u something, If I am mad its their bleeding fault
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:02 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Like you, i would be climbing the walls for this c@$k-up to be sorted asap. Hope the weekend offers something to calm your nerves.

DC
Old Aug 16th 2008, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dickchap
Eldest sons meds have been finalised today. Now all i have to do is wait for the Visa approval.

It's strange how a little bit of good news can give you the up-lift you need to face the rest of the day.

Keep the faith

DC
Hang in there just a little more
Old Aug 16th 2008, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Chief1980
Hi all,

Listen to this for a rollercoaster ride.

I got an email yesterday from my CO. When I saw it I was thinking brilliant at least I'll know one way or the other.

As I read it though my heart sank. It was a request from HAS for further info on my medical. Bummer Panicking, I read on.

It was basically a request for me to get a PSYCHE report??? What the hell is wrong with me?

As I read on I realised though that the info they were requesting related to a child and not me at all!!!!!!:curse: Somebody in HAS got my medicals confused with another applicant (I HOPE).

Rang the CO who wouldn't talk about any medical issues but agreed that it did seem odd. She was brilliant though and had already emailed HAS querying the request.

So now I know that HAS have my medicals and are probably looking for more info and I have the whole weekend to fret about it. Charming!!!!! I'll tell u something, If I am mad its their bleeding fault
sorry who is HAS?
Old Aug 17th 2008, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

HAS - Health Assesment Service.

If your meds pop up anything out of the ordinary the CO will refer them back to HAS in Australia where medical professionals assess the reports and make a decision if you meet the health requirements for entry into Australia.

They assess the likely costs that allowing you into Australia would impose on the health service there.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Chief1980
HAS - Health Assesment Service.

If your meds pop up anything out of the ordinary the CO will refer them back to HAS in Australia where medical professionals assess the reports and make a decision if you meet the health requirements for entry into Australia.

They assess the likely costs that allowing you into Australia would impose on the health service there.
ah i see.. thanks for that.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ChocCake
ah i see.. thanks for that.
hi i see from some other month applicants(eg feb/march) some moving very fast here's hoping all our turns will be soon.ours went in 1.7.08. here's hoping we hear novemeber time if not before. wishful thinking
Old Aug 19th 2008, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by vickiejaynem
hi i see from some other month applicants(eg feb/march) some moving very fast here's hoping all our turns will be soon.ours went in 1.7.08. here's hoping we hear novemeber time if not before. wishful thinking
LOL we're 1st July too!! I'm saying early December (if we're lucky)
Old Aug 19th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ChocCake
LOL we're 1st July too!! I'm saying early December (if we're lucky)
Hmm....i do DREAM ur Expectations 'll be true

but i think by Christmas we'll Hear something ;o)
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

OMG I failed the medical, or rather I "don't meet the health requirement for entry to Australia.

Im on a really expensive medication and I failed because of the potential cost to Australia.

I have 28 days to give Australia House good enough reasons to let me in anyway.

Panicking. God I hope they have a human side!!!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Mandi-C will become famous soon enoughMandi-C will become famous soon enough
Cool Re: July 2008 Applicants

Haven't seen Julyers for a while, so thought I'd just check in.

Am I the only one checking on the status nearly every day, even thought I know it'll probably be months before we hear anything???!!!!

Our timeline so far
ACS result 10/07/08
App lodged (176 online) 11/07/08
Receipt rec'd 11/07/08
Processed further 05/08/08

We've still got meds and Pcs to be done. I'm itching to get them over and done with, OH wants to wait until they're requested.

Mandi
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

sebeva will become famous soon enoughsebeva will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mandi-C

Am I the only one checking on the status nearly every day, even thought I know it'll probably be months before we hear anything???!!!!

Our timeline so far
ACS result 10/07/08
Receipt rec'd 11/07/08

We've still got meds and Pcs to be done. I'm itching to get them over and done with, OH wants to wait until they're requested.

Mandi
You are not only the one checking on the status :curse:
At least all our documents are as received....
Cheers
Eva
Old Sep 4th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by sebeva
You are not only the one checking on the status :curse:
At least all our documents are as received....
Cheers
Eva
Does it mean you have a CO if it states "processing commenced further" ...... if so ... there's a June App with a CO...
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Our timeline so far
ACS result 10/07/08
Receipt rec'd 11/07/08

Mandi
hehe.. i dont really check them now.. until i hear others getting COs!! hehe....
so if I hear you getting one, then i'll start checking, as i submitted 1/7/08!!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Mandi

We're doing our meds in November.... ready for it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.