July 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 8th 2008, 5:14 pm
Just Joined

omid is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: July 2008 Applicants

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member. Wish you all the best and a happy waiting period.

I've applied on July 23rd, 2008 and received the acknowledge the same day. Let's cross our finger and wait for dear CO
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

sebeva will become famous soon enoughsebeva will become famous soon enough
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

Hi everyone
We are new member here and have lodged on 23 July 2008
I'm really interested will be any difference between the offshore and onshore visa time line or not.
I hope for everyone the time its going very quick and we all here get our visas very soon
Sorry for my english... I'm polish-german girl

Our timeline:
Finished hairdressing school in Gold Coast: 22 April 2008
TRA Skill Assessment: 30 May 2008
Sponsorship from QLD: 10 June 2008
E-lodged Visa 487: 23 July 2008
in OZ since: October 2006
in Hervey Bay since: May 2008 (we love it here and we wont to stay here)
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by omid
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member. Wish you all the best and a happy waiting period.

I've applied on July 23rd, 2008 and received the acknowledge the same day. Let's cross our finger and wait for dear CO
Originally Posted by sebeva
Hi everyone
We are new member here and have lodged on 23 July 2008
I'm really interested will be any difference between the offshore and onshore visa time line or not.
I hope for everyone the time its going very quick and we all here get our visas very soon
Sorry for my english... I'm polish-german girl

Our timeline:
Finished hairdressing school in Gold Coast: 22 April 2008
TRA Skill Assessment: 30 May 2008
Sponsorship from QLD: 10 June 2008
E-lodged Visa 487: 23 July 2008
in OZ since: October 2006
in Hervey Bay since: May 2008 (we love it here and we wont to stay here)
Welcome onboard Omid and Sebeva.....May all the July applicants have sound journey!!!

Check at the bottom of this link for onshore and offshore timeline!!

Cheers!

Last edited by dance123; Aug 9th 2008 at 5:09 am.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by boycot123
Hey lilsweets and beeso, let's not forget about me as you, me and I lodged our visa in almost same time i.e. July 2008 and also that I've got the same wish to land there by March 2009 but don't know when this wish come true. Well we three are in the same line then just different VISA subclass and I hope that other who are wishing for their grants should come true in no time.

May GOD has his mercy on us
Hello Boycot123

Yes May God has his Mercy on us and also provides us with the strength and patience till we get a reply

i Dream to be There in March 2009 coze it's my Birth day on the 9th of March , what about u? why March Specifically?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by beeso
Hello Boycot123

Yes May God has his Mercy on us and also provides us with the strength and patience till we get a reply

i Dream to be There in March 2009 coze it's my Birth day on the 9th of March , what about u? why March Specifically?
Hi Beeso,

You know what, I've had a kind of sixth sense since the beginning that I'll get my VISA by March 2009. I don't really know WHY but it's what I've been getting thoughts of. Who know! when dreams become reality.

Obviously I'm gonna move to Adelaide because that's where I've got my sponsorship. Where are you heading?

Cheers! and hope that we all can be there by March 2009! Fingers crossed

Last edited by dance123; Aug 9th 2008 at 12:57 pm.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by boycot123
Hi Beeso,

You know what, I've had a kind of sixth sense since the beginning that I'll get my VISA by March 2009. I don't really know WHY but it's what I've been getting thoughts of. Who know! when dreams become reality.

Obviously I'm gonna move to Adelaide because that's where I've got my sponsorship. Where are you heading?

Cheers! and hope that we all can be there by March 2009! Fingers crossed http://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/THK.../e00010185.jpg

WOW Boycot123..Really who knows...maybe it'll be True

Let's Keep dreaming and one day this Dream'll come true
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:35 am
Just Joined

JayCeeTee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I'm also new to the forum. Lodged my 175 application on 22 July 2008.

Good luck to all !
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:32 am
Just Joined

hevvy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by benlast
..and we've just been granted our 457 (I make that three weeks from application). Hooray for the hardworking folks at Australia House in London!

Yours rather chuffed
b
blimey!! thats quick.
My oh has got job in perth. we are going on 457. its taking ages for his company to get sorted. That are at this moment filing in forms etc to start the process. Any idea how long it can take??
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:35 am
Just Joined

hevvy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NickSuzy
Afternoon All

Yesterday i signed and sent back my new contract for a job in Brisbane.

So now i am waiting for teh companies agent to telephone to crack on with my 457 application.

Me and my family cannot wait to leave.

Cheers Nick
think we are iin the same position as you. oh signed contracts about 3 weeks ago. his company have started the process. wanted to go in september but it looks unlikely...boo hoo
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Guys

i've heard that there's an E-MAIL Address of the Immigration Department

if u send a blank E-Mail to this address, u receive an Automatic reply with the latest status of their work, which current applications they are working on, what's the time line and so on

does anyone know what's this E-Mail address?
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:56 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by beeso
Guys

i've heard that there's an E-MAIL Address of the Immigration Department

if u send a blank E-Mail to this address, u receive an Automatic reply with the latest status of their work, which current applications they are working on, what's the time line and so on

does anyone know what's this E-Mail address?
Hey,

I don't know the email address but if you look at the sticky thread at the top called 'Current Processing Times' you will see the result of the email posted there every week.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Hey,

I don't know the email address but if you look at the sticky thread at the top called 'Current Processing Times' you will see the result of the email posted there every week.
Thank you so much Lilsweets

i checked the post u mentioned, and the mail address's mentioned there

it's [email protected]

when u send a blank message to this address, u get a reply back with the latest processing times
Old Aug 11th 2008, 11:40 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Received confirmation that our meds had been received and fanalised today, except for one of my sons. This is probably due to him having to take prescribed medication. Should be no problem but will keep an eye on things.

Nearly there. Just want to have a specific date to work too.

Keep the faith

DC
Old Aug 11th 2008, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dickchap
Received confirmation that our meds had been received and fanalised today, except for one of my sons. This is probably due to him having to take prescribed medication. Should be no problem but will keep an eye on things.

Nearly there. Just want to have a specific date to work too.

Keep the faith

DC
That's excellent. Hope you'll hear the much awaited good news pretty soon.

Cheers! Best of luck!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 7:31 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Eldest sons meds have been finalised today. Now all i have to do is wait for the Visa approval.

It's strange how a little bit of good news can give you the up-lift you need to face the rest of the day.

Keep the faith

DC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.